Reviews for Musical Chairs
19abc count chapter 17 . 9/18/2017
You did amazing. Thank you for writing this, and for putting so much energy and emotion into it. I loved it.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/18/2017
Amazing fix! Love how it's Wendy's pov and how the characters mature! Relatable cuz I'm also a band student lol! Great job, I plan on reading your other works too :)
Enid Hywel chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
I don't why but I was expecting and dreading a plot twist that Wendy would be put in Sabertooth
WritingPixie33 chapter 6 . 6/9/2016
OH SHIT NATSU! WHAT HE JUST SAID TO MINERVA!
WritingPixie33 chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
Oh. My. Gawd. Can I be Wendy? Please? Holy crap, Romeo is so cute! Oh, and how he won't just tell Wendy he likes her... OH MY GOD TOO CUTE! He is 15 tho right? I don't wanna be the 15 year old crushing on a 12 year old.
Booklover101 chapter 18 . 5/29/2016
Wow. Just wow. This plot, the characters, just everything was absolutely fabulous and extremely well planned. Pursue your dreams to become a writer if it is a dream of yours. You have more than enough talent and a truly unique ability to carefully craft these stories. Best of luck and thanks for blowing me away!
IMMAUNICORNBITCH chapter 7 . 5/23/2016
It's a lot like, Romeo and Juliet
It feels like, something's happening to me...

I just has to do that. I love that song and I thought it fit in well. If you don't know the song is: Romeo and Juliet by Toybox (I think)
Wendy x Romeo for the win!
PinkFireandGoldenStars chapter 7 . 4/16/2016
AWWWW! SO CUTE! SO MUCH FLUFF! I loved it!
PinkFireandGoldenStars chapter 6 . 4/6/2016
OH DAMN! Some serious sass in this chapter! Surprised Natsu didn't interfere sooner but I guess he's trying to restrain from an all out fight. Poor Lucy though, she never gets a break. Oh well. Fabulous chapter full of drama!
PinkFireandGoldenStars chapter 5 . 4/6/2016
AWWW! THE CANONS ARE FORMING! YAY!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/30/2016
I don't know how you wrote this or where the inspiration came from but all I can say is, thank you for such an amazing story!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/6/2016
This is super, super great! I loved all of it, and I really like your writing style! Keep up the good work!
Eithne chapter 17 . 3/5/2016
*total fangirl squeal* I freaking loved this sooooooo much! Whenever I went to read it I would have the most goofy and idiotic smile on my face, then again after I finished each chapter! This story can be summed up in 5 words: The best frickin fanfic ever! I enjoyed reading this a lot and really recommend it.
StraniqueGirl0684 chapter 18 . 1/21/2016
Wow, where do I even begin? This was just super adorable! I liked the AU elements that you managed to tie the original characterizations really well! I think you did a pretty great job writing from a girl's perspective for a guy! Although, I think your Natsu was probably your most spot-on character in terms of capturing their characterization. :) But they were all lovely!

I'm super excited for the other stories in this series, particularly Musical Notes! I look forward to seeing what comes from that. :)

A couple comments about your commentary:

-Pedoranbolt literally had me crying tears of laughter as I tried to explain the joke to my boyfriend (who has never seen the show.) I was in stitches. XD

-Something you said really got my attention, and my reaction is this: people hate Natsu? FOR WHY?! I mean, Gray is my favorite character too, and I'm really glad that he's getting such an important part in the Tarantos arc (I'm just reading that now - I'm fairly new to the fandom), but I would never begrudge Natsu for his importance. That just seems silly. Especially because, at the end of the day, Natsu and Gray really respect the other's strengths. So, as fans, we should operate accordingly! ...in my opinion, anyway. XD I just couldn't believe people were being mad about Natsu. He's so freaking lovable, even if he isn't your favorite character!

Anyway, this is the first Rowen centric story that I've read, and you absolutely didn't disappoint. :) Their relationship is so cute and definitely a little underexplored! So thanks so much for this work, and I'm eager to start reading the next one! :)
mystixoxo chapter 18 . 12/8/2015