Reviews for Something's Gotta Give
twifanemily chapter 13 . 7/7
I love happy endings, thank you for sharing.
S1203 chapter 13 . 6/27
Yes, I know, shame on me, but I simply can't stop reading! Thank you for that great story! I love rugged E and blunt B!
neelix lee chapter 13 . 6/11
Burning4Peeta chapter 13 . 6/6
This was such a wonderful story. I do wish you had included a chapter where Edward and Jasper meet.
VryUnique chapter 13 . 4/14
I loved the story. Thank you for sharing. It was really awesome and disappointed there was t more.
luvyateamedward chapter 12 . 1/21
Aww! I loved the story and these characters. They were making me giddy at the end with the way they interacted with each other. Great writing! Thanks for sharing.
ClaceLover08 chapter 13 . 9/14/2018
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are Married & i am happy that Bella & Edward have Two Beautiful kids
karen4honor chapter 13 . 8/11/2018
I've loved this story, through and through! Thank you so much for your time and effort in making this awesome!
sue1zide chapter 13 . 6/28/2018
This had a little of everything I like in a story.
Rita01tx chapter 13 . 6/27/2018
Once I got started, I couldn't stop for anything...not even to review every chapter, which is so not like me! Just goes to show how much I enjoyed the story!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/11/2018
Loved it thank u
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2018
Bella is kind of nasty. I hope she's been checked because she's a ho and the HIV is real. Edward is clearly too good for her.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/5/2018
Just had to re-read this one while I wait for the next chapter of Beast! Love all you write! Thank you!
Valya 001 chapter 13 . 1/23/2018
sigh sigh sigh...this was just as sweet as your other stories. you write really amazing stories
Gagika chapter 13 . 12/12/2017