Reviews for War Paint
wcndrlust chapter 1 . 3/31
FINALLY FOUND IT! i had been planning to reread this in a long time. glad i found it :D
sydneyruff13 chapter 9 . 3/27
love this!
j chapter 9 . 1/15
hey... i was just rereading this gem of a fic for the hundredth time — to say that i go back to this almost every year is an understatement i am incredibly obsessed with the way you write. i think you’re kind of a genius, really. just so fucking marvellous... shakespeare has nothing on you. and i just. yeah. you’re so talented and everythjng you write is so so perfect. thank you for sharing your works.
ejecily chapter 9 . 1/2
Hi. After how many months, I'm here again. This is just soooooo good. I adore it so much I love how convolutrd it is. And how, even at my third (or fourth?) read, I still can't quite wrap my head around it. It's a rollercoaster. Thank you so much ️
silverbluedewdrops chapter 9 . 12/20/2020
Ugh, amazing!
TheShortMuffin07 chapter 9 . 11/24/2020
I’ve never read a Tom Riddle and Hermione Granger story; never saw the appeal of it. I’m more of a Tom and Harry person. But there are very few stories that I love as much as this one right off the bat. You wrote them so beautifully and never once did they seem out of character or odd for the story. This is honestly one of my favourite stories ever and I half regret that it’s only 9 chapters and yet absolutely adore all that we get from them in so little time. This was my first Tomione fic and I’m so glad that I started this ship off with such a fantastic one. Great job, Author! xx.
imnotahorcrux chapter 1 . 11/14/2020
This reminds me of that ff when Luna got the Diaryforgot the titlebut with an actual plot. I love how Hermione's thirst for knowledge is depicted in here, it's probably the only reason why she still held onto the diary, she want answers. It became of a somewhat pet project of hers which really shouts Hermione (ahem, S.P.E.W.)
Looking forward in finishing this one.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/6/2020
This was so well done. Thank you
itsButterCup chapter 9 . 9/25/2020
Absolutely loovveeedd this Tomione little number you shared with us. His portrayal was perfect and exactly how I’d imagine him to be. Their ‘relationship’ is incredibly realistic and perfectly crafted . And of so spicy. This is the type of devious BAMF Hermione I love to read about. She’s directly responsible for taking down Voldemort, and very few are any the wiser. She’s controlling all the earrings and even to the very end, she still has her secrets. THANK YOU!
cdmartinez chapter 9 . 9/24/2020
Very different. But enjoyable.
Cauti0n chapter 9 . 9/16/2020
10/10
bashfullygrumpy chapter 9 . 7/31/2020
‘Tom was always going to be something in between: a riddle, a threat, a constant.’
Fucking slay me, you genius.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/13/2020
Shame it was rather short. I still want more though. I like the way you make them both love and vigilance with each other at the same time.
so perfect it hurts chapter 9 . 6/19/2020
A very well written story that I enjoyed immensely. If I was to give some constructive feedback it would be that I didn't pick up on the things you insinuated in chapter 8. Only after I had read your authors note did I realise what you were trying to say. (But maybe it's me not the story haha!)
Thanks for taking the time to write.
- SPIH
Guest chapter 9 . 6/16/2020
An honest to god masterpiece. Thank you for writing this