Reviews for War Paint
Mia Yumi chapter 9 . 12/22/2019
GREAT TOMIONE STORY WITHOUT TIME-TRAVEL! I LOVE IT!
LimitedEternity chapter 9 . 12/14/2019
This whole story was just sultry and smokey like wow. I think my favorite part of this is Hermione. She's not frightened, sloppy, picking fights with Tom for no reason. She's cunning and makes sure she got what she wanted and then some from him. I also love how he didn't consume her, Hermione didn't have to throw away everything she was. He darkened her a bit oof course, but she didn't lose herself in the process. I got chills when he said he didn't care if he was being lied to, I knew he well, had to know. He's every bit as clever as she is and I don't think she's white the liar that she thinks. Their weird pseudo relationship is perfect and just great work.
Marilee Susan Way chapter 9 . 11/9/2019
I read through several other reviews before I could articulate one. Saw one that just said "Genius" and decided that would do. So I second that! Some first rate, top tier writing going on here. I hope you're a professional writer.
Always-Pottermore chapter 9 . 11/2/2019
It was short and I loved it! It was well written.
diamondnightskies chapter 9 . 9/29/2019
Second time I've read this and I'm just blown away by your talent.
El chapter 9 . 9/23/2019
This story was unbelievably well written. Incredible in all aspects, from the explicit to the dance of lies and truths... I’m so happy to have read it. Thank you for writing.
MangoSunbeams chapter 9 . 9/6/2019
This was great! I really enjoyed your portrayal of Tom and of his and Hermione's relationship; not toxic, yet believable. Very nice! Thank you!
alannalove1990 chapter 9 . 9/6/2019
Ohhhhhh this one was good too! I loved how you managed to traverse through that entire timeline without bogging it down with too much detail but not leaving too much out. Perfect! I loved the twist of the elder wand actually being burned with fiendyfire and Tom never knowing about it because Hermione is good at mind magic. Would have liked to see an epilogue or glimpse into the future to see more of a wrap up!
jlove34 chapter 9 . 8/9/2019
This was a fantastic read. Thanks for sharing! I loved it!
aamlkb chapter 3 . 6/30/2019
Wait does that mean Malfoy died?
aamlkb chapter 1 . 6/30/2019
Oh no.
JeniNeji chapter 9 . 5/18/2019
Very good story. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Birnan Midniht chapter 9 . 4/28/2019
I greatly enjoyed this portrayal of dynamic. The way you formatted this, it's like the only times Hermione feels real or truly in the present are when she's with Tom.
Birnan Midniht chapter 2 . 4/28/2019
Omg, and the plot tangibly *thickens*.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2019
My god.
You are a phenomenal writer and an inspiration to us all.
*bows in mad respect*