Reviews for War Paint
LilithiaRW chapter 9 . 5/27
This was a very good story! You could have drawn the plot out into a 20 chapter fic or something, but I actually prefer the shorter length of this story. You kept the plot moving and skipped over unnecessary drama and detail, but still wrote an amazing story. I love it!
This is amazing. More?
CharmedArtist chapter 9 . 4/25
Huh. This was interesting. In a VERY good way, I assure you! And I loved the twist with Draco having the Elder Wand and Hermione following Tom on a fruitless search for it - that was inspired. Very, very nice. Thanks for sharing!
excellent! very in character and a lovely story.
Never a Writer chapter 8 . 4/24
Wow this is awesome! I couldn't even stop for reviews. It's that good.
This is such an extraordinary fic and I have no idea why it doesn't have more reviews/favorites.

I really can't emphasize this enough but: THIS COULD HAVE BEEN CANON. The way you wrote the characters and the way everything tied into actual canon events...this is exactly what could have happened if hermione had gotten the diary. Her reactions and her skepticism and her slight doubt because of course she wants to believe the best of people when she's 13 years old; dumbledore using her connection to tom, exploiting her devotion to harry, being the ringleader of the "right side" but so underhanded at the same time. And tom. Tom manipulating her and her manipulating tom-there was such symmetry in how they viewed each other and I loved how fierce it was. No trust, obviously, but an inherent appreciation for the fact that THEY WERE THE SAME.

Brilliant brilliant brilliant work. Best tomione fic I've ever read, and I've read them all.
This is crazy.. Crazy amazing that is!
consumedly chapter 8 . 4/20
I loved everything about this fic, everything! Thank you so much!
Jiji chapter 9 . 4/17
Wonderful story!
An interesting plot and sophisticated style.
Especially I love the last part where Tom implied he was aware that Hermione had kept secret about the Elder Wand.
Your Tomione is the best.
Applause! Applause!
Emmy4TheWin chapter 9 . 2/23
You cannot, simply cannot write something as singularly spectacular as this work of ART, and expect us, your readers, to continue on with our lives as usual. It's inexcusable.

And naturally, I adored it. Well done, keep writing!
rawsunshine chapter 1 . 2/23
Amazing first chapter, this story keeps me n the edge of my toes. I love your hermione!
liljennmartin chapter 9 . 2/22
Interesting story with great writing!
Never a Writer chapter 9 . 2/22
I really liked it! I wish they actually loved each other though. So, does Tom's comment about being lied to indicate that he knows that the Elder Wand is gone?
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 2/22
Awesome!
kelbelz chapter 9 . 2/17
What a clever little story. I thoroughly enjoyed it :)