Reviews for War Paint
Moonstone Muse chapter 9 . 4/17
Clever, I like the twists and the turns and the up and downs. And a happy ending, I should have guessed, but not what I was expecting. And the Elder Wand twist! That was a good one!
Mikilla chapter 9 . 4/13
This is a good one :)
Wriggle Grace chapter 9 . 4/11
YES THIS IS AWESOME I LOVE IT OMG ITS GREAT AND THE WAY YOU WRITE IS INTOXICATING
writer34 chapter 9 . 3/23
I love this
audrey.spaulding.12 chapter 9 . 3/11
I thought I was very well written and it took me right into the story. I loved it. I won't continue reading if it doesn't bring me into the story as if I am there and your wonderful story took me there. It was very good although I do believe that you should have put more of a personality in tom because he did not really equal up to the expectations. But overall your story was wonderful and thank you for the experience.
Love this story! One of my absolute favorites. Great job! Thank you for writing this!
I really really loved this. Actually, I really love all your stories that you post. I hope you keep posting them.
oslca35 chapter 9 . 12/19/2016
Great story
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
What an amazing story that deserves so much more recognition!
aadgregory chapter 9 . 11/23/2016
What a gorgeous fic! This was so good and so nuanced. Your prose left me in awe. The premise, the characterization, Hermione and Tom's dynamiceverything was brilliantly executed. Thank you for writing this. Thank you so much.
RJLupinFan chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
I love the way you wrote this. It is a beautiful though haunting story. Well done.
garnet86 chapter 9 . 10/9/2016
What a beautiful story! I really liked the way you didn't portray everything as black and white and how Hermione gradually changed and adapted to everything! Thanks for writing!
melancholysiren chapter 9 . 10/5/2016
This was devastatingly brilliant.
Kirry chapter 9 . 9/15/2016
This was a fantastic read! You are a most talented weiter! Keep it up :)
Bernaheartsyou chapter 9 . 9/9/2016