Reviews for War Paint
This is spectacular.
aloststar chapter 9 . 8/5
I love it well done!
lexicon63738 chapter 9 . 8/5
I've read this before but I really enjoy it.(: I hope you make a sequel or a short little skit or something. Either way I will probably read this again and again though
Abusive relationships are so romantic.
Jesspanda chapter 9 . 7/17
Woah... just woah.
This story is absolutely awesome! I love it! Definitely favouriting this one! Excellent work!
Imraphel chapter 9 . 6/22
A fascinating and interesting story. Bravo.
Allycat2090 chapter 9 . 6/16
Huh. It's very interesting, albeit unreal. After all, in the second movie he outright admitted he knew exactly who and what he was and how he felt about everything and everyone. Hermione's good, after all, but not that good. Still, the idea of the story isn't so far out of the box that this couldn't have happened, it's just unlikely. But I did enjoy all f the little twists and turns and feelings that went with the storyline, and Hermione was pretty badass in this, and Tom is very, very tempting. I also liked how kind of ambiguous the ending is, how it asks for more and denies at in the same breath. A very good read all around.
SL chapter 9 . 6/14
I quite enjoy the dynamics between Tom and Hermione, probably love with a dark twist. I wish there were an additional chapter, resolving the tension between them, e.g., do they end up ruling wizarding world, with Hermione keeping Tom in check?
SayItAgainSam chapter 9 . 6/11
I can't believe I almost didn't read this due to the pairing. Really beautifully written. Well done!
slightlysickpsycho chapter 9 . 6/9
This story is absolutely awesome!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 5/31
Interesting
LilithiaRW chapter 9 . 5/27
This was a very good story! You could have drawn the plot out into a 20 chapter fic or something, but I actually prefer the shorter length of this story. You kept the plot moving and skipped over unnecessary drama and detail, but still wrote an amazing story. I love it!
This is amazing. More?