Reviews for War Paint
girlmonstering chapter 9 . 8/14
THIS IS FAR TOO BEAUTIFUL. OH MY GOD.
Faye chapter 9 . 8/4
Oh my god. This was the first Tom/Hermione fic I've read, and when I read the description, I thought 'I'm probably not even going to like this enough to finish it, but hey, why not' and now...
I was so freaking wrong! This was AMAZING! I love how you can clearly see that this is AU, but it still makes sense and fits into the story line just as well as the cannon version does, and Hermione and Tom and everyone were completely in character. Only thing that could even come close to being counted by some idiot as a problem was that you changed a lot of the story and Hermione ended up doing most of the stuff Harry was supposed to do, but that's the point of having fanfiction and having AUs, and it's great to see some originality, so that's cool by me. Loved it.
turtlepearlove chapter 9 . 7/31
Brilliant,one of the most convincing story of Tom Riddle in a relationship!
dysphere chapter 9 . 7/26
I love your prose, and how expressive it is. I think this fic whitewashes Tom a little too much, but at least you dealt with possible objections to the TMR/HG pairing. I mean, who knows, maybe he didn't believe in the superiority of purebloods as much at that age? And he could have totally seduced Hermione, even if it was only for his own gain. I don't entirely believe Hermione writing in the diary out of curiosity instead of turning it in to be examined further and destroyed, but it's an interesting possibility.
artemisgirl chapter 9 . 7/25
This was AWESOME and I love it!
revinzy chapter 9 . 7/16
this is beautiful, thank you
misherukuro chapter 9 . 6/22
Good read.
Cadaverous Apples chapter 9 . 6/9
Loved it :)
Mango Supreme chapter 9 . 6/7
oh wow im in tears
enjoying tear mind you

this was a treat to read, i thank you
lizzzsunshine chapter 9 . 5/30
The most well thought out AU but still canon-ish story I've ever read. I started to get annoyed when you had Hermione doing all of the things Harry was supposed to be doing with Dumbledore in HBP, but honestly, you made up for that by having Harry actually be the one to kill Voldemort in the end. The only real issue I have is your subtle Ron bashing. Like really, you can pair Hermione with someone else without having Rom spew crumbs all over himself every time he eats. But otherwise, wonder fic
GuLaLi561 chapter 9 . 5/23
everything was so vague.. yet i was enthralled by it.
IsaNox chapter 9 . 5/17
So delightfully dysfunctional.
IsaNox chapter 1 . 5/17
So intriguing, can't wait to read more.
Serenechemnerd chapter 9 . 5/15
Well done! I didn't know I needed this in my life until right now. Fantastic!
Simona Polle chapter 8 . 5/8
I always saw this story and thought... no, im not going to read it... and I WAS SO WRONG! It was so goooood.