Reviews for War Paint
Amber Bellum chapter 9 . 2/4
How beautiful and sad at the same time. Well done!
Amaniel chapter 9 . 12/15/2021
Nice story, thank you! )
pinky317 chapter 9 . 11/10/2021
Mannnn what an emotional rollercoaster. On one hand I feel like everything wrapped up beautifully in these 9 chapters but on the other I didn’t want the story to end! It was just THAT good. Well anywho I see you have a HermionexTom time travel fanfic (which happen to be my weakness) so I will be jumping into that as soon as I post this review haha :D
ValkSkadi chapter 9 . 7/22/2021
Thus was really intriguing! I was going to say sweet, but maybe not haha. Quite a cool read though, thank you for sharing your work!
NS chapter 9 . 5/24/2021
Thoroughly enjoyed it! Thank you for writing.
IsileeTandem chapter 9 . 5/22/2021
Ironic that both don't believe the other cares unless they say shit like Leverage when I'm 90% sure they genuinely care
Jennieb89 chapter 9 . 5/21/2021
Wowee, I finaly feel like i can breathe. Very good, I loved it!
wcndrlust chapter 1 . 3/31/2021
FINALLY FOUND IT! i had been planning to reread this in a long time. glad i found it :D
sydneyruff13 chapter 9 . 3/27/2021
love this!
j chapter 9 . 1/15/2021
hey... i was just rereading this gem of a fic for the hundredth time — to say that i go back to this almost every year is an understatement i am incredibly obsessed with the way you write. i think you’re kind of a genius, really. just so fucking marvellous... shakespeare has nothing on you. and i just. yeah. you’re so talented and everythjng you write is so so perfect. thank you for sharing your works.
ejecily chapter 9 . 1/2/2021
Hi. After how many months, I'm here again. This is just soooooo good. I adore it so much I love how convolutrd it is. And how, even at my third (or fourth?) read, I still can't quite wrap my head around it. It's a rollercoaster. Thank you so much ️
silverbluedewdrops chapter 9 . 12/20/2020
Ugh, amazing!
TheShortMuffin07 chapter 9 . 11/24/2020
I’ve never read a Tom Riddle and Hermione Granger story; never saw the appeal of it. I’m more of a Tom and Harry person. But there are very few stories that I love as much as this one right off the bat. You wrote them so beautifully and never once did they seem out of character or odd for the story. This is honestly one of my favourite stories ever and I half regret that it’s only 9 chapters and yet absolutely adore all that we get from them in so little time. This was my first Tomione fic and I’m so glad that I started this ship off with such a fantastic one. Great job, Author! xx.
imnotahorcrux chapter 1 . 11/14/2020
This reminds me of that ff when Luna got the Diaryforgot the titlebut with an actual plot. I love how Hermione's thirst for knowledge is depicted in here, it's probably the only reason why she still held onto the diary, she want answers. It became of a somewhat pet project of hers which really shouts Hermione (ahem, S.P.E.W.)
Looking forward in finishing this one.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/6/2020
This was so well done. Thank you