Reviews for hope (it dangles on a string)
fire1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2021
very good chapter/one shot. I do hope you post more of the story if there is any. I don't know how to use tumbler.

I love this cross over ship but you don't see it much.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2018
LOVE LOVE LOVE this pairing!
Espied7 chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Yes! More!
Stahchild chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Love it. I'm glad you posted this here too.
dream2bawrtr chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
PLEASE more!
This was AWESOME!
LittleJ36 chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Would you consider making a part 2? I would love to see Felicity run into Bucky again!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Sequel please?
GodsFool chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
DUDE! I'm a hardcore Olicity shipper, but this was adorable and shows really great promise to be an epic tale, should you ever decide to continue it. I would TOTALLY read the hell outta that!
Baxteropolis chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
I would love to read more of this story! Thank you for sharing your work.
FoxBlu chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
This is really good! I want more :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I always love your crossovers. You always write Felicity especially well. Can't wait to read more from you!
sadmin chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I keep this in my favorites and re-read it over and over, hope you will add another chapter. This really is one of my favs.
NoVacancyMind chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Urggggghhhhh! I really need u to write more of this! Maybe she becomes BUCKYS tech support since Oliver doesn't want her? Yeah! She helps him do good things for a change! That way they both get a real purpose in life, since it seems that's what they want... And she talks him into contacting Steve... And then Felicity engages in a hacking war with Jarvis... And Oliver finds out all this and is jealous cuz she's not HIS IT girl anymore. Bucky/Oliver staredown!
Please write mooooorrrre?!
TabbyMichelle chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Great story. Would love more.
LatinBookReader chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I love this! I feel like I'm getting on the bandwagon a little late, but more of this crossover would be wonderful!