Reviews for Fate Unleashed
So, I managed to read through this... I regret everything.
And you have these two wholly separate mythos occupying the same universe!? Shit like that doesn't work without some EXTENSIVE world building. You would have to go back and rewrite the history of both the DC and Nasu verse to the point where they interacted seamlessly and stop being mutually exclusive. And going by what I've read so far, you aren't a good enough writer for that. When crossing over a canon like fate stay or DCU you should stick to preexisting plot devices. By which I mean, ALTERNATE UNIVERCES you fool! These two worlds DO NOT mesh unless you're good enough to rewrite danm-near EVERYTHING about them.
Bruh... Even a D rank noble fantasm would tear up a compound or polymer bow like the one green arrow uses. Kanshou and Bakuya, eve the Imperfect copy that shirou created are a C rank noble fantasm. They would EASILY obliterate Arrow's cheap mundane toys. This is dumb.
Shirou02 chapter 2 . 7/25
Please update soon
deadsori chapter 2 . 6/3
can shirou break captain marvel contract with rule breaker and revert him back to billi?
DigitalGuru chapter 2 . 4/8
Wait until they find out he can make replicas of magic weapons
It is unlikely he will face them with the same spear
The only way to break the curse would be to kill him
shadyxlr chapter 2 . 2/8
Hoping to see more of this one day.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 2 . 10/10/2017
woww
DrunkenPanda chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
SADNESS is all I feel
hnh058513 chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
So I take it ciel will likely be working at shirou's restaurant
Guest chapter 2 . 4/27/2017
You should use enkidu or rule breaker on captain marvel! Or just use the sword of paracelus to steal his powers! I like this story a lot!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/28/2017
Can't Shirou take away magical powers with Rule Breaker of the Sword of Paracelsus
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 2 . 2/18/2017
Im not really a writter so my commets
maybe out of context but a felt(not find) plotholes in the story, but like I said Im no t really a writter and is a great story in general so please update soon and dont be discorage by my comments
angelvan105 chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
That was amazingly great and neat. Stunning it was all wonderful. It getting interesting too.
angelvan105 chapter 2 . 2/9/2017
I really liked this great crossover! It really unique way how moral ideal difference from Justice League. It was very cute that Slade daughter Rose really adore Archer Shirou Emyia it rather cutest! Way to go! I hope next chapter to come! Also bopeBatman will be saved too.