Reviews for Fate Unleashed
deadsori chapter 2 . 6/3
can shirou break captain marvel contract with rule breaker and revert him back to billi?
DigitalGuru chapter 2 . 4/8
Wait until they find out he can make replicas of magic weapons
It is unlikely he will face them with the same spear
The only way to break the curse would be to kill him
shadyxlr chapter 2 . 2/8
Hoping to see more of this one day.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 2 . 10/10/2017
woww
DrunkenPanda chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
SADNESS is all I feel
hnh058513 chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
So I take it ciel will likely be working at shirou's restaurant
Guest chapter 2 . 4/27/2017
You should use enkidu or rule breaker on captain marvel! Or just use the sword of paracelus to steal his powers! I like this story a lot!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/28/2017
Can't Shirou take away magical powers with Rule Breaker of the Sword of Paracelsus
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 2 . 2/18/2017
Im not really a writter so my commets
maybe out of context but a felt(not find) plotholes in the story, but like I said Im no t really a writter and is a great story in general so please update soon and dont be discorage by my comments
angelvan105 chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
That was amazingly great and neat. Stunning it was all wonderful. It getting interesting too.
angelvan105 chapter 2 . 2/9/2017
I really liked this great crossover! It really unique way how moral ideal difference from Justice League. It was very cute that Slade daughter Rose really adore Archer Shirou Emyia it rather cutest! Way to go! I hope next chapter to come! Also bopeBatman will be saved too.
warrior of six blades chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
Damn, looks like Shiro's Tracing of Diamund's spear has made to put him in a very deadly position. Now seen as an anti hero for his actions and mindset, while also being magically dangerous against any and all of the Justice League. It's only a matter of time before things get crazy and Ciel is on her way too. I can only imagine the shit storm about to happen.
warrior of six blades chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Good start for this fanfic, but a small pet peeve of mine I want to point out to help your grammar for future stories and chapters.

Through is used in this following sentence: Rin had to go through some tough times.(Not "tough", but "through".)

Though is used in sentences like the following: Though they had to hide it. Not "tough", but "though". You'll know what I mean. Just a little bit of grammar and spelling help just in case in hopes it helps you.
vindicarassasin chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
Waiting for continue... even if it hopeless...
Im a guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
It would be super idea to update this. It has a lot of potential