Reviews for Shadow in SatAM
Sonicshadowandtailsfanforever chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Now that's what I call simple ass kicking from shadow I can't believe he did that to robotropolis so easily this story is good to
RedTheReaper chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
I like this story, I really do. It really shows how bad-ass and superior Shadow is. I give it 5 stars!
awesomegirl456 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
shadow in satam never going to happen
Taft chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Hi-larious stuff Mr. Ri2!
GammaTron chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Nice story. I enjoy how you made Cluck peck Snively's head and Shadow insulting Eggman by calling him 'a fat man.' And you've gto a Dracomon? Nice. I have two Digimon. Kaze and Dark, REALIZE!

Kaze (A Ranomon, a Rookie level Digimon that resembles Renamon but is more masculine and is a cobalt male with wolf features added): HOWDY! Got any Chili-Dogs.

Dark (A Chaos-Ranomon. Looks just like Ranomon, but is Obsidian and Crimson with his hair fashioned to go up): Yuo've been hanging out with Sonic again, Faker?

Kaze: The smae with you and Shadow!

Me: ENOUGH YOU TWO!

Both: Yes sir!

Me: Now say hello, you dunce.

Kaze: But I already did.

Me: I meant Dark.

Dark: I am the Ultimate Digimon and I shall prove it by fighting you and Dracomon.

Me: Forgive him. He's more like Shadow when it comes to being the Ultimate something.

All three: Keep on Writing!

Dark: Or I shall delete Darcomon and absorb his data!

Me and KAze: OH NO YOU'RE NOT! *Begins to gang up on him*
Seldavia chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
I liked the SatAM show (I think I was twelve or 13 when it came out), but I found this really funny. It did point out the BLATANT plot holes in the show. And the show started getting weird at the end, with Robotnik basically saying, "Stop telling me I can kill Sonic now, Snivley, I'm busy laughing manaically and putting him in an easily escapeable situation".

And let's face it, none of them would have been a match for Shadow.

Did you know this show and the LoZ cartoon were made by the same company? Using the "real" characters to poke fun at the SatAM ones just comes naturally I guess...
Heart of Blades chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
Ha! Awsome fic! The best part is everyone seem pretty much in charecter from the cartoon, lol
Alien-Child chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
cool story! Oh man, Shadow in Sonic Underground? Now he'll go insane, and nice to see those SWAT bots are okay and Robotnik is gone!
Gothicruby chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
How Have I Not Reviewed This? Anyway, this was freakin' hillarious! I got my own Satam bashing fic, only its not as smart as your's, its more...um...pointless...but still. Maybe you'd like to see it? But if ya do, please no flames. Anyway. I loved your's and the Sally theme was so TRUE! Do a sequel!
Eternal Smasher chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
This is cool, even though I know close to nothing about SatAM...

P.S. I never said the Manor was flooded. I said it was underwater, inside the bubble-like Magic Seal.
ROHbot5150 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
that was great you,ve got to make a sequel to see how shadow has lived his new life plz plz plz
Wind Spirited Kaz chapter 3 . 5/20/2005
...

You're good. You're so very good. I've always hated SatAM with a passion, and that story was awesome; pointing out the flaws in the show. Heheh, now if only that really happened..
Metal Madness chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
That was just too good. Seriously it was stupidly funny. Wish I had read this sooner!
White Eevee chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
_ Cute story. Shadow ROCKS!
Review Person chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
I LOVE it! I've always thought the Sat-AM cartoon was stupid and cheesy, and never lived up to the original!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »