Reviews for Shinji's One Wish
Legionnas chapter 13 . 7/7
My money is on the Gundams
nice what happen next
Gunman chapter 13 . 6/29
Well, this was a good read.
And I'm looking forward to Shadow and Shinji beating Asuka and Rei. Though I suspect that Shinji will not try to hurt Rei so much.
Gendo really is a monster at times. Good depiction of him in this.
Love the interactions between everyone here, especially Shinji and Ororo.
Hope to see more soon, though I'm not really one to talk. I've got so many stories to update as well.
Also, I would have liked to see at least Ororo debunking Hyuga's statement about sacrifices being made in a time of war. At least something to counter what seemed to be the 'final word' in that argument from the last chapter.
DivineDemon1 chapter 13 . 6/28
your writing had improved much since your earlier chapters. I see your descriptions are also better as well. I can easily see how and what you are trying to convay. keep up the good work
ANGELSOULSPIRIT chapter 13 . 6/22
i say continue the story and have gunman help you if that doesn't help redo the story
shunshinking chapter 13 . 6/21
well you could do a redo and make it simpler but i like how it is going somewhat it's truly up to you i will still end up reading them anymay
DivineDemon1 chapter 13 . 6/21
it did feel like it's all over the place like you said. the concept was nice but if you slowed down the introduction of characters in the beginning it may help smooth it out. as you move more towards your plot whatever it's going to be I think a better foundation would help in building your story.
jboy44 chapter 13 . 6/21
no don't redo it.
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 4/9
Nice story I say.
Sasuke75249 chapter 12 . 4/9
nice
gunman chapter 12 . 4/7
Sorry I didn't review this sooner.
Anyway, a very nice take on my own chapter for 'Shinji's Birthday Wish'.
Some differences, but I enjoyed reading it.
I especially liked that almost everyone got a chance to beat on Gendo.
Almost everyone.
What's more is that you made it seem, at least in the Omake, that Shadow was interested in Hikari. That would have been a good side-chapter too.
Also, that while the debate of making sacrifices in a time of war might seem necessary, it seemed like only Shinji was the one making sacrifices to save the world. That would have been a good little note to add in this.
Maybe I should have done so in my story?
Anyway, this was a good update to read. Congrats on your work.
gunman chapter 11 . 4/7
I really hope you won't be as merciful as I was.
Though I do expect this since you're using different characters and all, and based on other chapters you've made.
That being said, the battle between Wing Zero and the Angel was good, though there was a part of me that would have liked to see Shinji do a more thorough beatdown of Unit 02.
Don't know why. Asuka really irritates me at times. Guess I've got less tolerance than Shinji does.
Anyway, the scene with Shinji and Elena on Animaria was good, if only because it seems to be making them grow closer to each other.
And Trowa's infiltration of NERV was very accurate, because it was stated in the anime that NERV HQ was not designed for human-infiltration, but large-scale attacks like from the Angels.
A serious design flaw.
And that ZERO system sounds like the system used in Epyon. Which could actually make Shinji go crazy, especially if he was unaware of it.
But he didn't have much prep time, did he?
All in all, a good read for this chapter.
Dragonman109 chapter 6 . 1/9
The island could also be like the one from PR Wild Force
Sasuke75249 chapter 11 . 1/2
nice and i see you gave Shinji Zero gundam
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
Nice fight. And Burning Gundam is coming too. Can't wait for that one.