Reviews for Shinji's One Wish
awesome chapter

Hope Shinji will ha have Mutant powers like Franklin Richards from Marvel Comics in future Chapters.
Christopher chapter 14 . 1/1
I hope you have asuka turn to his side she's not bad just needs a real reason to live.
gunman chapter 14 . 1/1
Well, that was good.
Especially nice to see Rei apart of Shinjis group. He might have to defend her a bit from the others, but at least they will be together.
Shadow seemed rather aggressive and antagonistic to Asuka, but sometimes I think she has it coming.
And Gendo is really overconfident in his belief that he is superior. He's never faced a foe like Ryu before. I can just imagine his fall to be utterly one-sided.
And now a new wrinkle has emerged. A mysterious container and Dimitri the vampire.
This is gonna be good.
Nice work, look forward to more later.
Arc-Angel-Of-Fire chapter 13 . 12/3/2016
not really a build up. also kinda want to know why shinji suddenly went from the badass wing zero to the shittyon. from the perfect gundam to a piece of trash copy that only has an overpowered sabar and a heat whip. there is a REAL reason right? I mean Shinji has a reason to be using that defective COPY of a TRUE Gundam RIGHT?
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 13 . 9/28/2016
Civil War! Civil War! I loved the scene in both the trailer and the film where CA and WS go off on IM!
Gokaimaster100 chapter 13 . 9/27/2016
Dude, Epyon will turn Unit-00 into scrap while Deathscythe Hell will turn Unit-02 into slag
gunman chapter 13 . 9/27/2016
Though anyone could have seen this coming, it still makes me want to drop Gendo in a volcano. Strapped with a ton of TNT and being gnawed on by a shark.
It's also good to see that Shinji and family have each others back, and care for each other. Shinji misses that a lot when he was in NERV.
Rei seems to be the only one capable of sympathy, but she's still under Gendo's sway.
Really hope that breaks sooner than would normally be acceptable.
Wouldn't argue with that in the slightest.
And Rei should totally be in Shinji's harem, and more harm should befall Gendo.
He needs to be taught a lesson.
Or just kill him. Horribly and painfully.
Either is good.
Great work on this and hope to see more later.
DivineDemon1 chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
haha since I don't review on a chapter basis for reasons like this one I don't have that issueI like the improvements gave me a better idea who I'm looking at. details are a bit smoother too which is great. now the trick is to get those details in a but more crisper manor. they are defiantly there which is a solid improvement from what I remeber. I think a way to improve is to have the details flow through the chapter rather than a block of in a paragraph. that is my opinion though. when you see someone do you notice everything right away? do you see all the little details in one go? that would be Sherlock Holmes level of impressiveness. keep being awesome.
b3wRe Th3 4n Wh0 5p3k5 1n hNd5 chapter 14 . 8/30/2016
No need to rush man the longer some thing takes the better it is. \[T]/
Legionnas chapter 13 . 7/7/2016
My money is on the Gundams
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2016
nice what happen next
Gunman chapter 13 . 6/29/2016
Well, this was a good read.
And I'm looking forward to Shadow and Shinji beating Asuka and Rei. Though I suspect that Shinji will not try to hurt Rei so much.
Gendo really is a monster at times. Good depiction of him in this.
Love the interactions between everyone here, especially Shinji and Ororo.
Hope to see more soon, though I'm not really one to talk. I've got so many stories to update as well.
Also, I would have liked to see at least Ororo debunking Hyuga's statement about sacrifices being made in a time of war. At least something to counter what seemed to be the 'final word' in that argument from the last chapter.
DivineDemon1 chapter 13 . 6/28/2016
your writing had improved much since your earlier chapters. I see your descriptions are also better as well. I can easily see how and what you are trying to convay. keep up the good work
ANGELSOULSPIRIT chapter 13 . 6/22/2016
i say continue the story and have gunman help you if that doesn't help redo the story
shunshinking chapter 13 . 6/21/2016
well you could do a redo and make it simpler but i like how it is going somewhat it's truly up to you i will still end up reading them anymay