Reviews for Shinji's One Wish
gunman chapter 7 . 3/5
While I like the fact that Shinji's new family is all about helping him and even helping him protect the world, I'm sure a lot of people are gonna be upset by all this. Especially NERV.
But that's a good thing, I think.
Also, while I haven't seen Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple, but I like to know where these new characters come from.
And Matsu from Sekirei is here too? And she's manning the giant space laser? Sounds appropriate for her.
And if you're gonna give Shinji a Gundam, Epyon is a good choice. I saw this DeathBattle where it destroyed The White Tiger Zord from MMPR.
And the scene where Ororo and Ryu are singing and playing to the Deer Zord was cool, right out of Power Rangers Wild Force.
Good work on this, look forward to seeing more.
DJexe chapter 7 . 3/2
For some reason, I feel like there should be an Evangelion/HSDK fanfic. What kind of limits would you have with Shinji's powers?
Arc-Angel-Of-Fire chapter 7 . 3/1
Shinji could use my custom Infinite Stratos the Fallen Magus.
I posted the Proto-Specs as the first Chapter of a story I am still trying to write.

personally I like to see him take the Angels in something more power armor size just to spit in Nerv's face. something he can have on him all the time and usable at a moments notice
ShingiPSMW chapter 1 . 1/14
awesome story man
gunman chapter 6 . 1/3
Good update and I love the additions and all.
However, you might want to have a talk with your beta reader. I'm seeing a lot of spelling and grammar errors.
Apart from that, I'm loving the story so far.
Keep up the good work and I look forward to more.
Solartiger chapter 6 . 1/2
Awesome chapter, here few ideas for Gundam or robot; for gundam: God Gundam or Shadow Gundam and robots zords from Ninnigers or kakuragers
Xenoguyver chapter 6 . 1/2
VERY cool. I think that if Shinji was to get a Super Robot, I suggest the King Of Braves: Genesic GaoGaiGar.

You can see THAT Super Robot in action in the series GaoGaiGar Final Grand Glorious Gathering. It's a short sequel series to King Of Braves GaoGaiGar.
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 6 . 1/2
How about a Mecha Tank or a Mecha looking like one of the original Zords or the ones from Power Rangers Zeo, Turbo, Lost Galaxy, or Lightspeed Rescue?

I would suggest Mechagodzilla, but something tells me you're striving for some realism here.
mattman65 chapter 6 . 1/2
all I got to say is MEGA-ZORD! MEGA-ZORD! you have Wild force's base so might as well roll with it!
duskrider chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
Wow now that I think about it what does this make Shinji? He might have the x-gene from his mother
gunman chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
And now the mother. Storm, of the X-Men was a fantastic choice.
Ethnic diversity aside, Storm is a great choice to be Shinji's mother.
One of my stories pairs Shinji up with Storm, but that's completely different.
And good fight against Candra. I actually had to look her up prior to this review, and I have to say that it's a good choice considering her power set.
Excellent chapter, though I thought I saw a couple grammar errors, but nothing major.
Look forward to more later.
gunman chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
I thought that I had reviewed this, but it seems that I didn't.
Even so, this was a good read, especially for Ryu being Shinji's new father.
He is one of the best ninjas I've ever seen or heard about.
And I think that I mentioned before that I wanted a superheroine as Shinji's mother, but in a PM, but good considerations for his mother: super goddess, space queen, alien princess, moon queen. All good choices.
And good work so far on this story.
My congratulations.
write on.
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
I just need to ask one question regarding Storm: Is she from the Marvel Anime universe or some other universe that features the X-Men?

As for potential grandparents, how's Clow Reed from Cardcaptor Sakura/Cardcaptors and Winry's grandmother, Pinako, from FMA?

Also, how about you give Shinji a pet that you couldn't get anywhere else without a license, like a tiger? It's been done before.
Solartiger chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Storm is awesome choose, can't wait see who you choose Shinji's grandparents
Pearl Darkness chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
Wow Ryu Ikari now thats a great father for Shinji. Thank you for updating the story when you can. as for Mothers I'm between Super Goddess and Superheroine. but real question is who's good wife for Ryu?