Reviews for Inside Out
Shazzeer chapter 21 . 7/17
Not much different from Bella’s POV.
Shazzeer chapter 20 . 7/17
Ughhh, even thou I know what will happen next… I just want them to talk about it, rip each other’s clothes of and fuck like bunnies right now! ;)
Shazzeer chapter 19 . 7/17
Yeah, if both had just maned up and asked the other or talked about their feelings. But I get the not wanting to ruin their friendship if they do t work as a couple.
Shazzeer chapter 18 . 7/16
Most fiction is based on true stories, memories and happenings in peoples lives. The fun is guessing how much is true or just made up ;). And they did get married and their closest friends were there!
Shazzeer chapter 17 . 7/16
I would hate to be proposed to with that many people around .* shudders *. But it was beautiful and the ring sounds absolutely gorgeous, and she said yes!. Also congrats to Rose and Emmet being pregnant!

I forgot to mention it in the chapter before XD
Shazzeer chapter 16 . 7/16
Emmet took that as well as I thought he would, he’s on board with it and hopefully so will Rose. Edward needed to tell him so he would understand Edward better and why he was like he was in high school.
Shazzeer chapter 15 . 7/16
Ahh, I would love to live by the beach. As long as it’s private and for residents only. Wouldn’t want everyone and their kids screaming and running around just outside my home ;).

Edward is so sweet to take care of Bella when she’s on her period!.

And Renee almost destroyed everything by slipping up and mentioning Laurent? But huge crisis averted by a quick thinking Bella.
Shazzeer chapter 14 . 7/16
See, Riley and Bella got along great!
Good for both Edward and Riley to get closure.

I’m wishing Bella great luck with her book, and for her not to forget to friend Riley and seen him updates on the book ;)
Shazzeer chapter 13 . 7/16
Yeah, not easy meeting an ex of your boyfriend that he claim to have loved and they ended their relationship on good terms. I can feel Bella’s nervousness and she has a right to feel that.

I wonder if she will get over it an actually like Riley.
Shazzeer chapter 12 . 7/16
Well he did let her cuff him to the bed… he just needs a gag so that Bella can verbally call all the shots ;).
Bella would get of super hard if Edward did all the dominating while she was cuffed ;).

I would cuff him down, gag him and use him for my pleasure and deny him release. I would at some point remove the gag to ride his face and eventually realise him from the cuffs ;)
Shazzeer chapter 11 . 7/16
Ha ha, Edward’s pretty much down with everything Bella wants to try ;). And if there are handcuffs… he will be cuffing Bella down ;).
Meeting Charlie went great! I hope Charlie eat healthily enough when he’s on his own.

And Edward’s all possessive over Bella now that he knows the hunk she used to fuck ;)
Shazzeer chapter 10 . 7/16
I love strawberry daiquiris, anything daiquiris or Mojito ;).
Yeah, Edward wasn’t pressuring her but he didn’t stop talking about trying anal. He should def have put more thought into it as he didn’t quit like it himself… Bella could’ve spun it around and offered to fuck his ass with a strap on instead, might’ve shut him up ;).

Also he shouldn’t have turned down the three way before talking with Bella first, she might’ve been into it ;)
Shazzeer chapter 9 . 7/16
I understand the sweet and salty combo of meat and pineapple.. . But I don’t like pineapple on my pizza XD.

I thought that Emmet new about Edward. But Emmet would be down with it! I do believe Edward should tell his parent about him being bi. And if they can’t handle it, cut the outta your life!
Shazzeer chapter 8 . 7/16
Sadly to many people are small minded.
I thought Esme and Carlisle knew they lived together.
It sounds like Esme is the bigger homophobe than Carlisle.

But I like Emmet and Rose, they are open about it.
Shazzeer chapter 7 . 7/16
Poor Edward, it’s sad but true that there is a lot of prejudice against bi/gay any not straight person in many professions.
It would be good for the children to have a doctor that’s more open and don’t only believe in that straight is the only right thing.
But many straight parents wold most likely throw a bitch fit if they knew. And maybe they boy wouldn’t have killed himself, or maybe he would due to his parents only believe in straight.

Edward liked Bella’s Novell… we’ll se if any publishers picks it up ;). And she likes it rough so Edward can just shut up and get on with it ;).

Next up his Uber religious parents… we’ll see if they force them to separate rooms. And how they will handle them being together despite believing they all ready are since the wedding.
1,875 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »