Reviews for Inside Out
luvyateamedward chapter 21 . 3/13
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
Bella needs to stop being so insecure. She will ruin their relationship.
I think her big, nosy mouth and insecurities are going to be a problem in their relationship sooner or later. His patience may run out having to constantly remind her that he loves and is attracted to only her.
jamielynn25 chapter 12 . 1/20
Loved it
AdrienDiamond chapter 1 . 10/1/2018
love the story
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 7/26/2018
Is it bad of me to have wanted Bella to let Edward explore her 'exit' hole. She did such a fine job exploring his and giving him, what a appeared to be his best orgasm ever. But seriously, thank you for writing and letting us read your words. I enjoyed this story, it was a fun read.
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 7/26/2018
Go Edward!
BellaTesoro chapter 19 . 7/26/2018
I loved hearing Edward's "voice" Yay!
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 7/26/2018
I liked hearing Bella's interview about her book and how she weaved her and Edward being part of the "fictional" characters, she explained it all very well, explained this story very well. The only thing I wished Bella had gotten or rather wanted/needed was a wedding that included her parents. Bella is an only child and I think it was rather selfish to cheat Charlie from walking his baby girl down the aisle and Rene from sharing her daughter's special day. It seems they eloped in order not to involve his parents which I get but...hey it fit the story though. I'm glad Bella got her own career going and successful.
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 7/26/2018
Edward did in fact get a gift from his girl, she said yes! Yay. A very sweet proposal for sure.
BellaTesoro chapter 16 . 7/26/2018
I think it was brave of Edward to share who he is and was with his brother. And Emmett's reaction was realistic in his surprise and curiosity. I'm glad he seemed to accept things. Edward and Bella's lemon at the end was very hot. Those shorts. lol
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 7/26/2018
I live in Florida so I could just picture what the house might of looked like pre decorating mom and post. Sounds lovely. I can't believe Rene would have blurted out the bringing different dates around, period, worse still to forget and name a man's name. Nice save Bella.
BellaTesoro chapter 14 . 7/26/2018
Meeting Riley was rather silly and I'm guessing that was the intention. I thought he would have been a more mature version of who Edward first fell in love with and yet the whole salami thing and Bella grabbing Edward's dick, not once but twice in view of all and that hairy man talk, idk, it wasn't how I expected it to go. I think it's my own faulty I'm looking for a more serious side and instead this is a light hearted view of a relationship like these two have grown into. It's refreshing though.
BellaTesoro chapter 13 . 7/26/2018
I don't like when Bella keeps commenting on Edward's, as she puts it, gay traits. It's like she keeps those traits as reminders of a side of him she can't compete with or something. I don't lay claim to know if someone can be 'truly' gay or bi or one way or the other but to keep mentioning it about him I think is rather...either childish or I guess just this Bella's personality traits herself. Again we've been given no reason to think Edward minds that she mentions him being this way or that or like now asking about Riley and his relationship. So I get she's a little, well she's a lot, jealous and ill at ease with whether or not she's 'enough' for Edward after he's been with other men and in this case a first true love...must be difficult for her and yet Edward is being very sensitive to her needs and opinion on it all so not to leave her out of his wanting to say hi with and old love.
BellaTesoro chapter 12 . 7/26/2018
Bella admitted she really would rather give up her control as opposed to being the controller but just experimenting like this is a good thing since they were both good with it. I was right there with them both in this rather good lemon scene except when Bella started tickling Edward as he comes down from his bliss after she touched him in their 'new' place getting closer to the promised land. It was silly to start tickling him while in the throes of passion. But hey, I guess that these two are good with being silly even in passion.
1,816 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »