Reviews for Endless Possibilities
HasiVA chapter 5 . 2/2
I'm in love with these stories!
HasiVA chapter 4 . 2/2
Haha! Sasusaku sexy times! ;)
HasiVA chapter 2 . 2/2
Awww! I love love loved this!
KHB123 chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
Really, really cute!:D I want more! Maybe Sarada's first words or something?
Christiixd chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
OMFG!
I recently came back to fan fiction and I ran across this! So speachless right now! I was so excited that I found you updated your stories and then you go and remember a request I did! the feels...

I forgot my login but OMG thank you thank you thank you thank you millions time thank you!

When I read the author note on the bottom, I had to pinch my cheek to make sure I wasn't dream! Omfg...

Thank you so much!
Reader chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
This is absolutely adorable. Yes, three of them :)
I very like it. Particularly chapter 2 and 3, where we can see the bond between the parents. And it's what I want to see. Keep it up will you?
StereotypicallyAsian chapter 4 . 5/15/2015
"No sex for a week!"
"Sorry to disappoint but you can't pull that off"

I feel this on a spiritual level hahah. These are amazing! So much fluff- so many feels! I love it! I hope you write more SasuSaku 3
JasmineDragon22 chapter 7 . 4/17/2015
Love this fic. Keep it going :)
xFlipJamsx chapter 7 . 4/10/2015
Please continue updating the story
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 6 . 3/29/2015
Daaaaawwwwwww!
Arfii94Wieee chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
THE BEST CHAPTER OF THIS GREAAAAATTTTT STORY :3 I am ur new reader btw _
Guest chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
It is nice...is there gonna be next chapter?
xoxoGG chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
The little thing about the mama and papa thing- I think it's so true! And this chapter was awesome. Love.
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
Devoted husband and parent Papa Sasuke is a sight to be hold. hihihi... hot papa.. XD *giggling*
Cause you mentioned grandpa and grandma in chapter 5, I really really really wanna read story about Uchiha family interaction with Kizashi and Mebuki Haruno. Be it at the beginning of their courtship and/or the Uchiha family. If you don't mind. :)
moonfairy014 chapter 7 . 2/17/2015
I love this! It's so warm and fuzzy and I love . !

I can't wait to see more! Looking forward to Sarada's growth! I wonder if you can make a chapter about the Uchiha Family with the Uzumaki's. It would be fun to see Sasuke's reaction to Sarada and Bolt interacting with each other I miss Naruto here too.