Reviews for Endless Possibilities
KHB123 chapter 7 . 11/16
Really, really cute!:D I want more! Maybe Sarada's first words or something?
Christiixd chapter 5 . 7/10
I recently came back to fan fiction and I ran across this! So speachless right now! I was so excited that I found you updated your stories and then you go and remember a request I did! the feels...

I forgot my login but OMG thank you thank you thank you thank you millions time thank you!

When I read the author note on the bottom, I had to pinch my cheek to make sure I wasn't dream! Omfg...

Thank you so much!
Reader chapter 7 . 6/4
This is absolutely adorable. Yes, three of them :)
I very like it. Particularly chapter 2 and 3, where we can see the bond between the parents. And it's what I want to see. Keep it up will you?
StereotypicallyAsian chapter 4 . 5/15
"No sex for a week!"
"Sorry to disappoint but you can't pull that off"

I feel this on a spiritual level hahah. These are amazing! So much fluff- so many feels! I love it! I hope you write more SasuSaku 3
JasmineDragon22 chapter 7 . 4/17
Love this fic. Keep it going :)
xFlipJamsx chapter 7 . 4/10
Please continue updating the story
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 6 . 3/29
Arfii94Wieee chapter 3 . 3/14
It is there gonna be next chapter?
xoxoGG chapter 7 . 2/20
The little thing about the mama and papa thing- I think it's so true! And this chapter was awesome. Love.
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 7 . 2/18
Devoted husband and parent Papa Sasuke is a sight to be hold. hihihi... hot papa.. XD *giggling*
Cause you mentioned grandpa and grandma in chapter 5, I really really really wanna read story about Uchiha family interaction with Kizashi and Mebuki Haruno. Be it at the beginning of their courtship and/or the Uchiha family. If you don't mind. :)
moonfairy014 chapter 7 . 2/17
I love this! It's so warm and fuzzy and I love . !

I can't wait to see more! Looking forward to Sarada's growth! I wonder if you can make a chapter about the Uchiha Family with the Uzumaki's. It would be fun to see Sasuke's reaction to Sarada and Bolt interacting with each other I miss Naruto here too.
tragedyneverends chapter 5 . 2/16
Oh my God, I am literally on the verge of crying! I love this so so so much, it's so sweet and beautiful, and there is nothing that makes me happier than seeing my babies be happy (well, reading, lol)! And the best part is that it is all a 100% canon! Thank you for writing this :')
The-Rosette-Wolf chapter 7 . 1/30
Omg I love this. Always like when ino and Sak are put together because always makes for hilarious dialogue. Ino cracked me up in this chapter. And as I stated before I love this tiny uchiha family. Update soon:)
The-Rosette-Wolf chapter 6 . 1/30
Omg laughed so hard at the cats. She was so upset ,but the way sasuke-kun pacified her with the giant slug plaus was adorbz! Loved it.