Reviews for Endless Possibilities
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! I love these
sasusakusarafamily chapter 8 . 9/3
i love this fanfiction! it's so cute and tbh i live for papa sasuke and mama sakura with abby sarada! great job, thank you very much for this great fanfic! i hope you update in the future if you have the time! xoxo 3
Omggg totally love it !
Theo1987 chapter 8 . 6/13
Thanks for the new story Author!
I've been waiting for Heartbeat update, however, the story and writing is superb and I truly understand that you will take some time to update. I just wish you enjoy writing as much as I enjou reading your works.
Hopefully inspiration will be around the corners for Heartbeat.
Loved this! Btw did you use to have wordpress? Lol
withloveagain chapter 8 . 4/22
Welcome back! Love the new pen name :)
And this was an amazing chapter I loved it! Especially the "no boys, ever" part haha! I love allllll your stories! You are seriously one of my top favorite authors of all time! I can keep reading your stories all day long and never be bored :) please keep writing
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
Wonderful chapter! :)
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
I'm dead. Dead. DEAD FROM ALL OF THE LOVE AND FLUFF AND EVERYTHING, THIS KILLED ME. It was also written so well, I love the way you wrote Sasuke's transformation. He is so dedicated to her and this love he holds for her, so beautiful. May all women who look for husbands find the way he is here, comforting her in her time of need and even when it isn't necessary because women need it. AND SAKURA NEEDS IT IF SHE IS CARRYING AN UCHIHA BABY, Y-E-S.
LuizaMartins chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
Lindo capítulo :) eu estou tão feliz que você vai atualizar Heartbeat, eu achei que a história tinha acabado. Poucas vezes eu me emocionou tanto lendo uma história com o Heartbeat. Você é uma escritora maravilhosa :)
lady sakeru chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
Thank you so much for continuing this. Don't get me wrong, you had my heart from the first chapter (yep I've read this, and keeps on re-reading for almost 2 years now) and now I'm pretty sure you'll have my soul now.
Mary chapter 8 . 9/5/2016
Oh this was a lovely! Thanks for the update and I am anxiously waiting for Heartbeats next chapter/epilogue. I hope you update that story soon too.
P.S: you are exceptional in all ways!
Kx chapter 5 . 8/16/2016
Beautiful chapter! Sarada melts my heart and sakura and sasuke are literally goals XD. I love your writing.
SweetBloomer chapter 8 . 8/14/2016
awwsss... This was really so short but sweet...I'm always looking for a possible well- written- fanfic that will unveil how Sasuke and Sakura made adjustments raising a child as being new parents, or how Baby Sarada being the cutest baby Sarada.. I love the Uchiha family... I totally loved it... Hope you'll make more of this...
mshccs chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
Oh tnx for updating! And I'm really looking forward to heartbeat's next chapter...
megan091 chapter 8 . 8/5/2016