Reviews for Be Mine
sassymelissa chapter 2 . 6/7
Love it
geea2 chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Lord help me! "I'm gonna do things to you that will ruin you for anyone else." I nearly saw stars myself. I reread that line 7 times before I could even carry on reading the chapter. This was outrageous but perfect.
MsShashaD chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
The sex scene was fine but I was hoping for more. Damn your boss lol. I loved it as always like who doesn't love Anything you write? anyway... The ending was really sweet.
Whitelion69 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
This is a very good and very hot one-shot.
DANDANI chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Desi you are very good at it. hahaha
I definitely love your fics. The way you describe the environment and the sexual adventures of Dom and Letty are really fantastic. hahaha
Everything is really very exciting.
I loved it! Thanks for sharing my sweet girl :D xoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Hmm. Minor grammar mistake. You said "are you saying in not" but you meant I'm! Js. Lol but I loved the chapter! I didn't even know you wrote this until the update. But tbh you're like the only person who stories I still read! So update something. Puhleaseeeeee :))
Rosie329 chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Desi my love! AAAMAZING! Absolutely loved every second of it! Thanks so very much for sharing! Dom and Letty are just perfection! The lovemaking perfect! Intense! Hot! Very very amazing! Thanks again love!

Love always
#dottyloversfamilia :)
Firefly-class chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Nice ending! :)
Stacee13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
WHEW! Makes you love and appreciate Valentine's Day more...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Aargh! Great start! Where is part two!? :-)
stephanie.chriswick chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
What to say! Love it! X
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
lola chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Yes please do continue
MrsLeticiaToretto chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Well I think you made your Facebook girls happy. Looking forward to seeing the final part, should be very sexy.
InfinityAndBeyondXoXo chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Tease! I thought there was gonna be some dotty lovin' :( haha, but seriously put the second part up soon! Also are you planning on updating toretto enterprises? I really miss that story! Update soon!:)