Reviews for Betrayals
PBIceCream chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
Damn, what a great story! Unsettling, yet well written, thank you.
Miss Lestrade chapter 7 . 9/22/2007
Oh my God! I'm the first to review in like...4 years! Whoa. Anyway, beautiful story. I was horrified at the way Trip just melted back into a corner and let Jon abuse him. Poor baby!
Kalika chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
I love this story. (I actually read it a while ago and forgot to review. Sorry.)
Chianna chapter 7 . 12/29/2002
I don't know how I missed this little gem for so long. Well done!
Sarah chapter 7 . 11/13/2002
Wow! I absolutely loved this story.

Can't wait to read more from you.
Corrinth chapter 7 . 11/13/2002
A powerful ending to a powerful story... got me really choked up actually. You chose the right ending. Keep 'em coming!

Alex
Sethoz chapter 7 . 11/13/2002
*looks innocent* Moi? Of course I hear you.

Loved this chapter so much! It was really sweet the way Trip forgave Archer and the fact Malcolm was so protetive of him! Can't wait for more stories by ya!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/12/2002
Okay...I see your ending is necessary to get the crew back together. But, I sssssoooooooo wanted Trip to punch Jon. I think that it would have made both characters feel better. I know that I would have... ;-) great story!
mccool21SD chapter 7 . 11/12/2002
I liked the ending. It was more in character for them to be racked by guilt than have a revenge fight. Good job.
Lady Conqueror chapter 7 . 11/12/2002
A wonderful ending to a wonderful story. I think you handled the Archer/Trip confrontation very well. I doubt Trip would've knocked him on his rear under any circumstances - just not in his character when it comes to Archer.
Bek chapter 7 . 11/12/2002
Thanks for the wonderful story! I really enjoyed it. I love plenty of angst and you gave plenty! The relationship between Jon and Trip seems very special, both in stories I've read and on the show. Love reading about it.

So...have you started the next story yet? hint hint! I wouldn't miss any of them - they're great!
kristen chapter 7 . 11/12/2002
I was wondering how you were going to end this one. I must say, I wasn't disappointed. I don't know how you come up with your wonderful story ideas! I certainly hope you have another one on the way very soon! Thank you!
zealousgirl chapter 7 . 11/12/2002
Thank you for this touching ending to a great story. I agree that it was more appropriate for them to "make up" rather than duke it out. You definitely get a feeling from the actual show that Trip and Jon have a very unique friendship, and you have maintained that throughout this story, even when they 'hated' each other.

Looking forward to your next story.
Bek chapter 6 . 11/10/2002
Great chapter! I love the angst between friends and just can't wait till they have see each other face to face. I hope real life doesn't slow you down too much. I'm sure this story is much more exciting!
SDmccool21 chapter 6 . 11/10/2002
MORE!MORE! You can't leave me like this!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »