Reviews for Love, Marriage and A Few Hellions
grayskies28 chapter 21 . 4/23
This is one amazing story! Thank you for making this! Hope you have more Dotty fanfics! Cheers!
Love it. Love itt. Love the kids. Everthing.
Paommt chapter 21 . 8/23/2014
Damn! I didn't want to let this review :( I don't wanna say bye to this awwww :(
Creat chapter, you cover everything, and u let room for that SeeeEeeeXy part. Me encantó la parte de Alexus Aww mi Alexus todo un hombresito, su discurso muy lindo, y esto de Tito hahah tu no puedes negar... El momento entre Dom y Mazda muy lindo, lástima que hubo tiempo para más así. (Yo aquí tirando indirectas) Muy divertida la parte de Letty/Juju.
Vi que mencionaste a Paola, no se pero esa mujer me agrada no se pero se me hace una persona cool hehehehe, muy bien por Dom y Letty en ayudarla ( y no pasa eso en la vida real) ahahhahahaha... Ok Ok Ok en Conclusión ya que no quiero dar detalle de la última parte... Eso estuvo uf ff.

CONGRATULATION! Another excellent Story. Thanks for share with us, for ur time and patience. You're Amazing!
QuenThaKid chapter 21 . 8/9/2014
Bruhhh. I gotta great ideaaa. I say you write a story about both of them in highschool. Because like I think it'd be cool to see Dom in hs. Because you don't ever see that. I like them when they're teenagers. Lol I promise to review every chapter faithfully.
Alima8 chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
Wow beautiful ceremony love it
Great ending
I'm going to miss the kids am so sad it's the end crossing my fingers hope u come up with a new story bout Dom n Letty
Thank u for a amazing story I re read all you stories they so good
Mia chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
OMG I just love it so much and the madza thing eww was just so cute an the Jensen thing I just sad this is the end but please can u do a sequel to this please of there honey moon and of Alexis and letty having a talk about dating and stuff u write really good that's why I want another one please an I really loved it
MsShashaD chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
gosh I'm sad.
I think this was an extremely beautiful chapter and I fell in love with Mazdi. I really like that she looks like Mia but her attitude is the complete opposite.

And it's so like Dom and Letty to go bang at some place instead of waiting for their honeymoon. This was a great chapter
Thanks Arelis.
Karikocha chapter 21 . 8/1/2014
Saaad this one is over, if it were up to me I'd have you go on and on, like a soap opera - those things never end.

From start to finish you really did a great job. I enjoyed this fic so very much, always looked forward to more, never got tiring or boring.

This was a perfect ending, funny and sweet and sexy. I about had a hotflash lol. Should've known those two couldn't get through their own reception without going at it.
Alexus was sweet with his speech and Mazda sooo cute trying to be Letty's little mini me.

Fantastic ending.
germany chapter 21 . 8/1/2014
happy sexy ending. nice story
MrsLeticiaToretto chapter 21 . 8/1/2014
Awww, sad to see this end! Cannot wait for more from you hopefully very soon! Great ending, very sweet, very sexy, some drama which I always seem to love. Excited to see what comes next, but I'm definitely gonna miss Alexus, Jensen, & Mazda! :( But yeah, anyway, as I've said like 3 times now, I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Thanks for another awesome story, I really loved it. :) xoxo
InfinityAndBeyondXoXo chapter 21 . 8/1/2014
Awwee! I loved the speech gave by Alexus! So sweet!:) Loved the dotty obviously;) You can really tell how much they mean to eachother, I love the way you made them act with their kids. This was an amazing story and I can't wait to read your future stories! Your truly an amazing and talented writer. Until next time.
Formerly Peaches2421
Mia chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
i just want to say thank you for writing this story and plus 1 these stories are what made me want to read more thank you for that and i hope that you will wright more and more because your stories are by far my fav and its sad to see this story coming to a end and i cant wait till the next one!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
Amazing so much feels
QuenThaKid chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
Awww so cute. And btw at one point you put here but you meant *hear* just sayinggg lol.
InfinityAndBeyondXoXo chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
Love it love it love it! Sad that its ending but It was a very well written story and had the right amount of conflict to really keep you interested, I know I have been lacking on reviews latley and I apologize but I am still reading and I will try to go back to reviewing frequently like before. The vows were adorable and so them! I like the time skip so we could back to some dotty and its also nice to know it hasn't effected Jensen as much as we intended. Can't wait for the next chapter!:) hopefully some good dotty ;) Ill be waiting for the update!:))))