Reviews for Raven's Howl
the twist of them being animals really surprised me! good job!
lurkingandreading chapter 29 . 7/7
This is a great story. I usually come to these strictly for the BBRae stuff, but your overarching story has me hooked as well. I really, really hope you finish it!

Also, I love how you handle Changeling's character. Perfect balance between goofy and serious. Most other authors tend to lean one way or the other, but you've struck a good balance.
Handman367 chapter 29 . 6/24
I very much look forward to the next chapter
Foamsatmouth chapter 29 . 6/21
Will you please finish this?! ;-;
Scarease chapter 29 . 6/16
Looking forward to more chapters do not let good stories die.
Gsvl chapter 13 . 6/9
Yo that would be so cool starfire pregnant With mari nightstar nightwings daughter
Yes mooooore nightwing and starfire romance marriage
Yeah more nightwing and starfire keep them they are comics best couple
More nightwing and starfire make them marry and have their daughter nightstar mari
scatteredmind chapter 1 . 6/5
i just wanna say that i love your version of nevermore ! much love x
Munchiesformusic chapter 28 . 5/24
Power Girl doesn't have a disproportionate bust. Her figure is perfect better than Ravens.
Make Dickxkori have nightstar their daughter mari
Please update and make Dick propose to Kori and they Both move to bludhaven
Munchiesformusic chapter 20 . 5/17
Tf? Why would you "strongly imply a lemon" but not write is that dumb or what?
Discipleoflilith chapter 29 . 5/14
I read the whole story up till now. I need more. You're a good writer. Please give us an update. I'm sending a link to all my friends. I miss the titans. TTG isn't bad but it's not the same. I would love to see some of not all of this story line in one of DC's comic colletions. I want to see more of this. If you need proof or reason to continue find it in my words. You're writing puts the reader right in with the characters. It's fantastic. I am so wrapped I am going to favorite u & see what else you have.