Reviews for Raven's Howl
e chapter 15 . 2/17
RPGPersona chapter 30 . 2/1
Alright, time to wrap this up.

Huh, that was a twist I wasn't expecting. Beast Boy's DNA broke down once it was detached from his body. Even though it should be broken down and in the hands of the League, I still feel a bit worried about Beast Boy's DNA just being out there like that. Just because Cheetah wasn't able to find a way to restore the DNA doesn't mean someone won't figure it out in the future. Once he heard that, it wasn't long before he figured out what that could also mean. I have seen it go both ways in fanfiction stories on whether or not he is fertile. Regardless of want he might have wanted to have that option of biological kids stripped from you is a tough blow.

Beast Boy not showing any mirth when he puts his foot down on Cheetah's research. Even if he doesn't go through with the exact threat, he wouldn't sit idly by either. It was nice of Raven to comfort Beast Boy like that, confessing her own fertility and letting Beast Boy know there are other options for them to have kids in the future. Well, Raven technically started it this time, so the power spike can't be solely blamed on Beast Boy getting frisky.

Raven, you are cheating. For shame. You don't always think about it, but there are many questions surrounding exactly how he shifts, including the items on his person. It seems that you are taking the pocket dimension approach for small items Beast Boy carries on him. I like how you tied into the explanation of his powers from before. It is a safe way to store that package without Raven being the only one to be able to get it. It is also quite secure, since I doubt any villain has figured out that trick with Beast Boy's powers yet.

The whole dancing sequence was great. From Beast Boy convincing Raven to step out of her shell a bit more, to Beast Boy teaching Raven, to the fact they were relaxed enough to banter between each other, and finally Raven becoming confident enough to take some initiative in the dancing. It brought a smile to my face.

Having Jinx prepare the special room for you and Beast Boy. You should have expected embarrassment from the start. I have a feeling Jinx and Kid Flash had a little too much fun preparing the safe house for their arrival. It feel appropriate that when the time came to get things started, Raven was the one to initiate things and get Beast Boy fired up. I think it was romantic that Beast Boy wanted to go back to the forest where they shared that moment before to freely show their love to one another.

Thanks for writing this fun story, I greatly enjoyed reading it.
RPGPersona chapter 29 . 1/31
I didn't think about that angle, but it makes sense that Beast Boy's hostility comes from personal experience. I feel like if the Titans and the League were working together on something as big as rehabilitating villains, then the whole team should have been informed. It is unclear if Starfire knew anything, but clearly both Beast Boy and Raven were not informed about what was going on. It just feels like a lack of trust.

I suppose Cyborg is a decent choice to empathize with Cheetah over her condition. Only Beast Boy would be more appropriate, but he was with the Doom Patrol at the time. That is some interesting information about Cyborg and his holo-ring. I could see him using it like that to experience what it is like to be normal again. Beast Boy was transformed at an earlier age, so he wouldn't have as much memories of the before.

Okay, so that explains why Cyborg is with Cheetah, but we still have to deal with what Beast Boy is feeling. Taking his DNA, yeah I can see why he is pissed now. His DNA contained a deadly disease, and could be easily misused if put in the wrong hands. Just look at the Zookeeper. With one chapter left, I amcurious to see how this plays out.
RPGPersona chapter 28 . 1/31
Okay, I have put off wrapping up this story long enough. Time to fix that.

Oh Raven, despite everything that has happened you are still so nervous about a date with Beast Boy. Good thing Starfire is there to give Raven the pep talk she needs to get out there. And the only payment Starfire accepts for her services is pictures. A small price to pay. Its not like this is Cyborg who might use such pictures as blackmail or teasing material. I'm not sure if Starfire is just wishing Raven good luck in her own way or dropping hints about something with her bumgorf comment.

Speaking of nervous, Beast Boy is also nervous. So nervous that just the fact that Raven is uncharacteristically late by a few minutes is enough to get him freaking out. Wow, Starfire is on the warpath to collect pictures this evening. Taking advantage of every moment of weakness between the two. Of course Starfire also picked out Beast Boy's suit. She was planning everything from the beginning. Clearly she is the true criminal mastermind of this story.

Beast Boy going all out to make Raven feel special on their date. While trying to one up Robin might be a small part, it is nice that Beast Boy picked a restaurant that Raven would get some privacy. Knowing the manager must have helped getting a reservation.

Getting into Beast Boy's backstory here. It is amusing that Beast Boy had a brief career in acting. It makes sense that he would get a job in sci-fi. His green skin makes it cheap to have him be an alien and since he was underage I assume his wage was also low. Funny how that job allowed him to meet a famous chef that would settle in Jump City. The good old spike the food to stop someone from picking at it, a classic. As someone who has accidentally eaten a hot peeper in his time, it is definitely not something you want to do on accident. At least Beast Boy was smart enough to use milk to wash away the heat instead of water.

Wow, Beast Boy and Raven both picking drinks that remind them of their parents. As such, both Raven and Beast Boy get to learn a bit more about each other. When it comes to learning, Raven wouldn't be satisfied with just a bit, so is quick to ask more about Beast Boy's past. Since when it comes to comic characters backstory can be quite varied, I enjoy seeing how each author puts their own spin on it. I think this is the first time I have read Beast Boy being forced to steal for a Circus Master.

That was a beautiful moment between Beast Boy and Raven, with Beast Boy doing everything he can to make sure Raven knows how beautiful he thinks she is. This day Raven is able to push past her fear and step boldly outside. She even kissed Beast Boy passionately in public.

You know miss Lexcorp tool. by asking about Raven's life stealing spell, you are revealing your bias and making yourself very suspicious knowing the details of a spell that had the rest of the city was confused about. Seriously though, that feels like a red flag that should get her removed from the premises. Beast Boy getting a bit savage there with his response.

Okay, I did not predict Cyborg would be dating Cheetah. That was a complete surprise.
churchgraffiti484 chapter 16 . 1/28
the incredible Incredible reference was perfect
MorganaAndMerlin chapter 30 . 1/24
Your fic was amazing. Thank you
herpderphollystar chapter 19 . 1/20
That was Amazing
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
I like it!
Pluto chapter 30 . 9/22/2017
Well done.
Deathslilgirl21 chapter 30 . 7/30/2017
So beautifully written. The story had me captivated from the start. By far one on my favourite stories yet. Thankyou
TheClowningPrince chapter 22 . 7/17/2017
I would just like to say you, my dear author, are an evil person with an amazing talent for stopping our hearts and thus easing our minds. All i can say is well done
Kyubbiman chapter 30 . 5/15/2017
Best BB-Raven story I've read in a long while. Perfect amounts of humor, drama, romance, and struggle. Everything was flushed out, backstories were very solid as were the characters. Changeling was properly flushed out and not some idiot. Everything was truly perfect. If there was room for improvement I wouldn't know hwhere to look. Thank you for writing this it was a pleasure to read.
RainStorm2122 chapter 30 . 5/15/2017
I do wish that this had more details at the end, but it was still a great read and nice ending. I read this within a day and some hours because of work and sleep, but if those things hadn't have stolen me away know I'd have completed your enrapturing fic in way less time!

Thank you for the great read!
RainStorm2122 chapter 19 . 5/14/2017
Oh, I'm gonna hate the interruption you seem to have planned this was AMAZING!
RainStorm2122 chapter 16 . 5/14/2017
I can see this happening, a bit different, but the characters are older and have changed in some ways. I am still thoroughly enjoying this, and I can't believe I never got around to looking at fic before!