Reviews for Superman
Ninaness chapter 2 . 5/31
Ugh. I want more of this Lizzy and Darcy!
KMH1 chapter 2 . 1/12
Super cute. I loved how Carter responded to him.
LadyJaeza chapter 2 . 1/7
Wonderful! I cheered at the end of the chapter and then again at the end of this one. Thanks!
Levenez chapter 2 . 10/9/2019
Very cute and sweet story! It is not very long but you have a good verbal sparring between D&E, a somewhat cooler D, and a more amiable E!
Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2019
Loved this!
Shelby66 chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
What a lovely story. Superman to the rescue.
DancingStars45 chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
Love this
Mr.DarcyForever chapter 2 . 5/20/2018
Please give me more! It's so adorable! Darcy reminds me of Cas so much in this story!
muffinmom chapter 2 . 4/20/2018
What a gem of a story! I was sorry it ended, it was so delightful and sweet! It had me cracking up in quite a few places as well. Ugh that Wickham lives near enough that the little boy ended up in Lizzy’s café, sounds that at least he wasn’t the one that caused Lydia’s disappointment. Love how Georgiana helped Darcy get dressed for the date, hopefully they bought a bunch of undershirts, LOL! Though I bet he’ll be getting more Superman tshirts as gifts for years to come… *giggle*
Thanks so much for sharing your story, it made my morning commute much more pleasant than usual! (I listened to it using my VoiceDream app).
EmlynMara chapter 2 . 5/3/2017
This story, your writing, is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing. So sweet and poignant and awkward and tolerable. Just perfect.
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
I love your story. This is brilliant. I almost cried at the interaction between Carter and Darcy.
Miss Moony chapter 2 . 8/23/2016
THIS WAS SO LOVELY! *-* Seriously, what a wonderful, cute story! Thank you so much for sharing!
AliasKelly chapter 2 . 4/8/2016
This was a great story - left me wanting more.
mollycious chapter 2 . 11/24/2015