Reviews for A Xena Murder Mystery
stansa chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
That was amazing I was wored that there was muders!
EnnA YdaliM chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

hahahaha...
shastalily chapter 4 . 9/23/2004
My favorite story. I love how Gabrielle grabs Ares around the neck after trying to escape from him.
Vera-Sabe chapter 4 . 8/6/2003
Another great story that you wrote! I like it that you put horror and mystery with the Hercules and Xena characters! I liked how it ended! I just love Ares and Gabrielle together! Keep it up! And keep doing a great job!

Vera-Sabe
qtpie chapter 4 . 4/10/2003
Wow! great story. i really didnt expect that ending at all. you know from the show i actually thought that ares was in love with xena but this was a good story. you should write more like it.
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 4 . 1/17/2003
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

how cute!

i'm glad they're still alive!

they make a good couple!

great story!

iolaus dead!

not iolaus!

he's cool!
mary chapter 4 . 12/17/2002
that was a fantastic story you need to write more just like it
Danielle chapter 4 . 12/16/2002
WOW! I did not expect that at all! That was great altough i cant imagine Xena consenting to scaring Gabriell that badly.
mystlady chapter 4 . 11/29/2002
I'm more into Xena/Ares pairing... This is really surprising pairings. I'd always thought that Ares had a thing for Gabby.. That was a fantastic fic
BekaJWP chapter 4 . 11/9/2002
fab, i so wasn't expecting the end...i thought u jus killed em all 4 fun! short and sweet, keep itmup :)
sandy chapter 4 . 11/1/2002
that was so cool... i was getting freaked out that someone or something was killing everyone. it was a scam to get gabrielle in a closet to make out! i like how that ended! good job! :)