Reviews for In The Light Of The Full Moon
wiccagirl-2005 chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
You should write a sequel to this story. If you do , i will love to read it
Hiei'sAngel101 chapter 6 . 12/26/2006
dun dun DUN! lol, this is awesome! I wonder, if gab could rele leave Xena like that, but u did make her rather possesive in thsi fic. ah, me go lookie for the sequel now, I hope u've written it already...
Good Work chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
I have been checking your story and it is very interesting, so it would be nice if you would please update by creating a sequel. In the meantime, I have a few more questions, where were Hercules and Iolaus when Livia was on her murdering spree. If they were around, did they try to do anything to stop her? If not, then why not? Is Livia still on the “Path of Light”? How does she manage with people from her past who would no doubt love to get the chance to kill her?

Is Livia/Eve struggling with her werewolf blood that she got from Xena?

Does Livia feel any guilt or have any nightmares about her past murderous life and how is she coping with whatever guilt and/or nightmares she is feeling?

If or when Xena kills someone during one her werewolf, phase even though she is on the ‘path of peace,’ how will this effect Xena’s Redemption? If or when Eve/Livia kills someone during her werewolf phase even though she is on the ‘path of peace’ how will this effect Eve/Livia Redemption? Meaning, will they condemn their souls with such kills now that they have been given a second chance at redemption?

If they do kill someone or destroy a life, how many redemption chances will they get? If they (Xena and Livia/Eve) kill and/or love the killing so much they cannot or refuse to stop, what will the “Power That Is” do about said issue?

Now that Gabrielle is cured, will she have anything in every sense of the word to do with Xena or Livia/Eve now that she knows not only of the blood that runs through their veins but also how dangerous they are and can be even when they are said to be ‘good’. Would Gabrielle help Xena or Livia/Eve if they kill an innocent or anyone during one of their werewolf phases or will she leave them both for good, after all Livia/Eve killed Joxer?

What step will Gabrielle go to in order to avoid Xena? How will Gabrielle react around Ares when she finds out that Ares is now a werewolf? Will Gabrielle try to help to cure Ares if he can and want to be cured? If Ares cannot and/or does not want to be cured, will he join Xena and how will they get along?

Will Joxer help and watch over Gabrielle as her guardian angel, I mean after all he does and I think it is safe to assume will always love her?

Why really did the Light step in and help Gabrielle to be cured? Did the Light and Xena had a falling out or a disagreement of some sort and if so what was it?
Good Work chapter 6 . 10/31/2006
I have read your fanfic “In The Light Of the Full Moon” and I must say I very much enjoy it. I hope you would post the sequel by now because there a few things I would like to know.

I find to be quite strange that Ares did not really know about the existence of werewolves and the myths and realities surrounding these creatures. Now I am not saying that he should know everything about them but, as a god with enhanced abilities and senses, he is supposed to be able to recognise a werewolf when he comes in close proximity to one. Furthermore, after working and training with Xena for such a long time, how come he did not recognise that even though she has amazing fighting abilities there was something different about her? Why did he not check to see why she is so different? Ares’s wilful blindness to her being a werewolf, to me, is a classic case of wilful blindness.

When Xena renounced the gods for power, she gave up a part of her humanity in order to become a werewolf. How will this situation affect her as she tries to get redemption and make up for her past sins? Had Xena, during her redemption, killed another human being due her werewolf bloodlust?

Eve/Livia was born with the blood of a werewolf flowing through her veins. That would explain why “Livia had been worst than Xena” (chapt. 3) when it comes to violence and wickedness and destruction and death. Now that Livia has seen the light and now addresses herself as Eve is her werewolf like tendencies gone? Does Eve knows or suspects that Xena is a werewolf and did or will they ever discuss the topic? Had Livia / Eve ever known that she has the blood of a werewolf and if so had she every changed into her werewolf like form? In the past, if Eve had “killed someone when she's transformed” can she be cured? If Eve can be cured had she or will she accept this cure or will she continue as she is because she wants to retain the werewolf like abilities.

Has the Light already cured Eve without her knowledge? If Eve is a true werewolf and the Light cured her and not Xena, why did they do this after all Livia / Eve is worst than Xena? On the other hand if Eve cannot be cured, how will this affect her work for the Light? Is Eve truly reformed to the side of good or is it a pretence while under the quite she is still carrying out death and destruction because she is giving in to her werewolf impulses? The Power that be knew that Xena is a werewolf and that Eve is one as well, so why did they help to cause the ”twilight of the gods’ and spared Eve’s life?

Can Xena be cured? Will Xena want to be cured? If Xena can be cured, how can this be done? Will the light tell Xena of a way how she can be cured?

Why did Gabrielle not try to find a cure when she first realised what Xena had done to her? Did Gabrielle know that Xena was a werewolf all those months before she changed Gabrielle into one? What is their relationship like at this moment, are they as close as they were pre-werewolf incident? Did Xena make Gabrielle a werewolf because she needed a travelling partner? Will Xena go after them when she finds out that Gabrielle is cured yet Ares is now a werewolf?

How Ares does feel now that he is a werewolf like Xena? Is this a form of justice that Ares is not a werewolf like his once prize pupil Xena? Will Ares try to get cured or will he choose to stay as a werewolf? What will Xena do to Ares if or when she finally catches up with him? Now that Gabrielle is cured, can she become a werewolf again? What will Xena do to Gabrielle now?

Does Hercules and Iolaus know that Xena and Livia / Eve and Gabrielle are werewolves? Will Gabrielle go to them for help? If she does what will Xena do about this? What will Hercules and Iolaus and Aphrodite do when they find out the Ares is a werewolf? And what will the remaining gods and goddess do and react towards Ares when they find out the Ares is a werewolf?

I am so looking forward to the sequel to your story. Please keep up the good work.
Fayth3 chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
Wow! I loved this fic, I have been searching for some decent Ares/ Gabrielle fics and you are the only author i've found whose stories make sense and are written well. Loved this.
cursedgirl chapter 6 . 12/22/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!

mybe Ares scratch Gabbi? and they become werewolf's?
shastalily chapter 6 . 9/23/2004
Neat story.
Milou chapter 6 . 5/25/2004
WONDERFUL! oy yes do a sequel pretty please! I almost forgot to breath in my hurry to read more and more. I really enjoyed it sis
Vera-Sabe chapter 6 . 8/7/2003
Yet another brilliantly well written and thought out story, Smenzer! I like that it's horror and it has werewolves, but it was so scary!

I still can't believe that Xena is a werewolf and has been for a long time, too! It was really awesome, though!

I hope that you will write and post the sequel soon! I hope that if Ares is a werewolf that he can be cured just like Gabrielle!

I just hope that he won't kill anybody before then! Post the sequel soon please! You know I love your stories and Ares/Gabrielle pairing! They're fabulous! Keep up the great work! :)

Vera-Sabe
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 6 . 2/25/2003
She looks scary!

Whoa that was Scary!

Dang! She almost gets him twice!

Whoa! Yes! He cured her!

Good they run off!

OMG! Is Ares going to turn in a werewolf?
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 5 . 2/24/2003
OMG! *eyes get big* Who the hell is it?

Good Rabbit!

oh no! I hope he heals her!
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 4 . 2/24/2003
What Xena did to Gabby was bad!

Whoa! Eli forgave Ares?

Oh No! He's going in the field!

OMG! A werewolf! I'm scared now!
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 3 . 2/24/2003
Whoa! are they really Werewolves?
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 2 . 2/23/2003
Aw! Cute moment between Gabs and Ares!
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Scary story Gabby said!

I got scared when the werewolf showed up all of a sudden!

But Ares did see the werewolf!