Reviews for Gaining A Bane
Chibisuke chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
This seems interesting. Please update soon!
BatTHing chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Hey! I just saw your other reviews. Is it bad that I didn't notice any grammar troubles? LOL. We SUCK! *Runs around* We suck at grammar! You and me, we don't do grammar. Anyhow, you don't want me beta-ing your stuff. I'd be like: "I love it, it's stuff for kings." Then you'd post it and people would throw stones at me. XD

Oh well, love it still.

0Cas
BatThing chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
Daisy for brains! You updated and didn't tell me! Grr, how could you be so cruel? After all my work, waiting for good fanfictions to read, and you don't tell me when you update with Timmy-ness! *Gives flower* And take that!

I love it, man-man, it was great! I'm just sad I missed seeing it posted. Summer steals my time ... and money. XD I'm still happy you posted though, I needed a nice read. It was great (incase I didn't tell you). Our versions of Bruce rock! I think yours is better, I always have him being nice - but I'm trying! Make Bruce more evil is my mission, I just don't do that well.

And why did you ask me for help on Bat stuff? You've got it down! I don't see any mistakes - though I'm not the biggest Bat-nut in town. Still, thanks for posting, it was great! *Daisy*

MORE!

-Cas
Jake chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
Your the girl from SK:RS board? I am impressed. Get yourself a grammar teacher though to fix the mistakes you have made. See if you can find one in the communities around here. But the story does move along on how you actually speak. It needs to read in a story format. But you point was made and the errors are minor. Keep the Kats ALIVE!
Shadow Avenger chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
OK. This story is good but you really need that Beta reader for grammer and punctuation.

Otherwise it's a pretty good story. I hope you update it...quicker than a year
E. Nagrom chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
hey great story please update soon
BatThing chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
I'm laughing and I don't know why. That's weird. I think it's because you made fun of my name. JoXer, JOxER! ;-)

Like I said before, I love this fanfiction! You can't quit it, because then I'd cry a river of tears. I'm already starting!

I love how your random and get online only at night. We have an awkward deal going on there. If I want to talk to you I have to be an owl.

Anyhow, awesome stuff, and I hope for a chappie two, even if it takes you three years.

*Daisy*

-Cas
Dagwood1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
I almost forgot what a great writer you are! don't stop writing! you kick ass! love ya!
The BatThing chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
agggg, write more, I am waiting Mr. Ronica! *Tee* opps, My bad Miss Ronica... get some work done and stop leaving us hanging or i will come after you with daisies... yeah. a threat! *Rarr* Don't think i don't see you online...
Anubis The Angel Of Death chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
BRAVO! I THINK BATMAN WOULD BE PROUD THAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT HIS ADVENTURE AND THIS WAS A MYSTERIOUS STORY ONE OF YOUR BEST WORK SO FAR I WANT TO SEE MORE! DAMN IT HEHEHE IT WAS A GOOD NO NO NO IT WAS THE BEST BATMAN FIC THAT I'VE READ
Silver chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Ah, good ol batthing. she got me to pick up the penci-uh...keyboard...too.

Its looking good, i like how this guy is named Joe. its too great! :) i'm easily amused don't mind me. i like robin... he's my fave... Tim robin more so, coz...i'm...strangly cool.

I like it:) Good stuff. i will stop rambling... now.
BatThing chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Ahhhhh! I love you Ronica! You are great! *Dances around*. I am glad you didn't say I was a guy! *Grins* Hehehe, no hard feelings, right? You have to do more now! *laughs* I see you online right now, but I refuse to talk to you because I know you are in class! *Smiles* This is great! I love the Batman! Perfect!

"Are you smiling?"

"No..."

Hee-hee. I loved that part, and its jsut SO Batman and Robin. *Winks* try an remember that this is not Lucas, this is Tim! Uh-oh! You have to update soon, cause I love it so far!

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! *hands Ronica a dasiy*

Just know one thing... my guy, my show, and you can have TIM! *Giggles*

as you might say: Good job, no wait, awsome JOB!

-CAsity