Reviews for This is Awkward
Ty chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
PLEASE, PLEASE, WRITE MORE. IT IS SO GREAT THAT I AM WRITING IN ALL CAPITALS, AND I ALWAYS USE PROPER GRAMMAR, IT IS THAT GOOD!
kasluvs chapter 4 . 9/27/2005
::giggle::
happy molecule chapter 4 . 6/5/2005
hahah very nice story :) short and sweet. loved it!
happy molecule chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
haha very.. awkward.. whatever happened to anise/freya after the fourth season anyways?
Spellman chapter 4 . 6/5/2004
...That's it? It was awesome, but it ended so abruptly... You might want to consider adding more.
Kendarath chapter 4 . 11/8/2003
lol, very good, very good. The only thing I don't like about it, was the fact that in the course of your story, Sam and Jack never /actually/ got together. Now, I'm off to go find myself one. I need some fullfillment after 4 hrs of uncomplete romances...
Kate chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
WRITE MORE! This is a really funny story. Keep going.
testing0000001 chapter 4 . 8/6/2003
Its a great story, i'd love to know what happens next add another chapter or write a sequel. Write more please!
Parlour1 chapter 4 . 7/7/2003
Too fuzzily funny not to read. Good stuff. And, why did you have to end it there? Please, I beg you, change your mind and write some more!

Parlour1
ng3 chapter 4 . 2/27/2003
the ending was just so. perfect! i loved it! :) and no mushy acts either (i.e. kissing or something else) - just my stuff! :)

you are REALLY successfull at writing the same incident and conversation from different point of views. i didn't feel like i was reading the same thing over and over again. it really felt as though i was looking through the person's perspective. and it was mighty funny, too. :)
ng3 chapter 2 . 2/27/2003
"faithful" GameBoy! LOL! that was great.

i also loved how Jonas really WAS manipulated/convinced. ha! ha!
ng3 chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
you sure know how to turn an awkward situation into a hilarious one! i loved Jonas's POV the most though. especially the part about the three candles and the red bowl. i think this story is one of your best. :)
Colonel Samantha Carter chapter 4 . 2/25/2003
I loved it, will there be more? I would love to see Carter confront Anise. Maybe even kick her butt. But I did love it.
sjh chapter 4 . 2/19/2003
I want more :)
anxiousgeek chapter 4 . 2/19/2003
fantastic, i like it

it's a good way to end but also a bad way

we need closure