Reviews for Sequel to Count of Monte Cristo
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Great story
Jocanda chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Great story you've got! Please update soon.
Lela333 chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
your story is awesome! i have only question? Where is chapter two?
MaskedCritic chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Ah! it's the attack of the uni-paragraph. seriously, that is the most anoying technical flaw in a story. I know people who won't read a story if it has spacing like this. IT's a total turn-off.
onto the story. This story is a little confusing. there is nothing in your story to tell where they are or even what year it is. i know you put the year in the summary, but that's not really enough. It's a promising start, but you need to establish where and have a strong plot foundation so that you can build on that. I have no problems with your writing style. IT's quite good in keep writing!
Lady Macbeth too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
well? more please! I've been waiting... oh well, as soon as you can pls! MORE!
Oswari chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
I did not even read your story! I read the summary and loved it but your story is one giant LUMP!

do you see the space up there? Isn't it so pretty and big and spacious? well if you do that every time you introduce a new idea to the story and every time a different person talks more people will read your story!

I really want to find out what your story is about and stuff but i wont read it until you paragraph it! paragraphing also makes your chapters seem longer so, it's a good thing!

thank you and do this NOW plz!
mimi chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
talesfromthechickpea chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
I think that this story could hav some real potential, except that you are in some major need of formatting. :) You should have it more spread out. If you don't know how to do it, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Ally P.

-My email is on my profile if you want to email me about this.
Koorinoen chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Interesting opening so far, keep it comming. It has potential.

The only problem is that it is a bit hard to read, you know, with everything crowded together. Suggestion: if you are typing this with Microsoft Word, put one empty line between paragraphs. That way will recognise paragraphs.
Dali2theLlamasquared chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Oh my goodness! What's going on? Please you have to tell me! AAAAHHHH! I'll be waiting! Wonderfully written! Superb plot! I'm in such suspense!
redtopaz chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
This is very good. Please continue it. It's really interesting.