Reviews for Love Remains
PhantomClash chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
i really like this story, not like all the other cutesy fruits basket stories i've read
Cotton and Cash chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
-_-

I am thoroughly unimpressed.

YOU MADE ME CRY OKAY. I cried and then you went and did that. *huffs* This story was very good! I'm not usually the type to read this particular genre, but omg, it was so worth it.
Elivira chapter 17 . 9/4/2012
Wow great! Best fb fiction I have ever read!
AwkwardlyAwesome chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I remember reading this story years ago and falling in love with it. It's still just as amazing now. I'm glad I found it again!
Anne Flint chapter 17 . 4/1/2012
It's kind of amazing that I'm reviewing a fic that was written almost 10 years ago, but this piece was too beautiful not to. Put in my hands by a friend, I wasn't sure what to expect. What I got was a story that could make me laugh and cry at the same time while also making me horribly angry and overwhelmed by joy. I loved it. I kept meaning to stop to go to sleep, but there was no where that I could. I was too deeply involved.

10 years later, I'm sure your life is completely different from when you wrote this story. However, thank you for writing it all those years ago. It was a joy to read and certainly warrants many rereads in the future.

Anne
furuba-suzume chapter 17 . 3/12/2011
Aaaww! I totally loved this story! It's kind of sad that most of the Souma's are dead, but at least they're still there as ghosts! XD Too cool! XD Plus, I've always wondered about TohruXShigure pairings...and you made Shigure's ghost around her age...XD XD XD I'm going to check your other stories to see if there's a sequel to this. If there isn't, then oh well. I'll just read the others. But I've already added this one to my favorite, and hopefully there's a whole bunch of other people who did as well, because this story was really awesome! XD Sorry I'm not saying anything else, like, for example, and actual REVIEW, but I'm too blown away right now. Shigure and Tohru...XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Okay, I bet I'm annoying now, so I'll stop here. :P
furuba-suzume chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
Nooo! Not Momo! She's too cute to be kidnapped! D'X
ditany chapter 17 . 9/14/2010
Oh my God! I have been looking for this story for so long, I was sure it had been removed. I loved it. I think I read it two or three times until I lost it. This is a wonderful story so well written, beautiful, sweet, intense. I am so happy that it is still available. Thank you for this incredible work.
Fluffy chapter 17 . 6/25/2010
What a well written story! I read it years and years ago and remembered about it yesterday. I couldn't remember the author or the title but I searched until I found it again! Well worth the hunt. You have a very fluid way with writing, easy to read and hard not to get wrapped up in. The plot itself is so well thought out and executed. Just wanted to let you know that I thought it was awesome. :)
InceptionErection chapter 17 . 2/4/2010
omg so good! i want that made into a movie like now! lol it was so good and creepy and it kept my attention the whole time! you are very talented love it 5 out of 5 stars!(:
satoshii chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
That was amazing. Fantastic.

I'm not usually one for mystery, but man, this story pulled me in so fast...

This has to be one of my favorites, and that's saying something because I've been on this website for many years now, reading all kinds of fanfiction.

You're an amazing writer!

Thank you so much for the awesome read!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 17 . 4/12/2009
Me likes. HAven't read a story this good in I'm a sucker for happy endings.
cloudsallaround chapter 17 . 3/21/2009
I really loved reading this story!

I couldn't stop reading XD

I can't stand ghosts, so sometimes, I noticed my hands were shaking O_O :P

Well, proves how well you've written this! :D

Are you surprised you still get reviews, six years later?

I absolutely fave this story, and I hope you get this review :)
Chrikaru chapter 17 . 2/21/2009
Just found this, seven years down the line from when it was completed and you probably don't even write on this website anymore...but I hope that you do get this review.

One of the best stories I've read; the storyline is strong enough to be an original story, yet the characters are so well done that it could be canon.

Really enjoyed - thank you very much!

_
dancedance4evr chapter 17 . 7/31/2008
um this is ridiculously late isn't it?

hehe,

but really, wow, that was one heck of a page turner-er next button clicker, i guess. i was on the edge of my seat, and more than once i had to skip ahead to see if the character was still alive, then come back and finish the chapter. amazing story telling, the little clues and how it all came together was just incredible. i loved it.

favorite line in any fruits basket fanfiction ever,

"Just remember, a kinky threesome never hurt anyone!"

dead or not, aya is still aya ]