Reviews for The Potions Master's Other Plans
a near-sex description? really? what about harry potter fans under the age of thirteen here? I'm concerned for everyone else.
Pickledishkiller chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
You. Rock. And I need a better vocabulary...
Vilya0 chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Hello! Hm...I'm not exactly sure at what time this would happen in WW&S. It must be around tree quarters of it, I believe. I'm starting to think Lorien is pretty sneaky! :P Then again, Snape can have all the mystery he wants about himself, nothing's hotter than a werewolf, let me tell you. ;) See you later...kind of. Namaarie.
Persephone Lupin chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Great story! I always wondered how Severus managed to patch up his screwed-up relationship with Lorien. Seems like the puzzle is finally solved, and in what an ingenious way! Lorien is such a great character, and the way you write Severus is absolutely brilliant!
Indigo Ziona chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
*grins* I like... Haha, evil Lorien... evil evil Lorien... I love her! Hmm, sneaky foreshadowing at the end there? I'm curious... I like the description of Snape's feelings, naughty naughty Slytherin :) I think you write one of best Snapes I've ever seen, maybe *the* best :)
Draco-luver chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Well done, I mean damn! That was so well written. It was so funny when she "nodded, still smiling.", that was funny as hell. Twas very very good POV, best I've ever read and i read a lot. Very good! ;
snapefan51 chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
WooooHoooo! Highfive for another great piece of writing! Not too smutty. Definitley worth the wait. I love the interplay between these tow. They make a marvelous pair.

Way to go! ;)
Antinua chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
And you said it wasn't smutty. She was completely starkers!

Anyway, what I really want to comment on is (suprise) your descriptions of Sev's voice. It's been deemed silky by SO many people, but you said something new and interesting that I really like. "...in a low, velvet voice." I guess velvet seems to suit him so much better. ((or maybe that's just because no one ever says velvet, only silk.))

I mean, silk is a rather common cloth for nighties and nice dresses, and all sorts of other things. It's smooth, slick, and really rather thin. But velvet. Real, authentic crushed velvet is a site to behold. It's thick, warm, inviting. It's exotic, expensive, lavish. It's something you can stick your fingers in and feel the warmth echo around them in a soft brushed cloth that dreams are made of. Or maybe I'm just mental. But it was a REALLY GOOD DESCRIPTION!

I still say it was a bit naughty... but fun, nonetheless. Happy writing
Rhiannon chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
whoohoo go sev! lol and go lorien for the payback _ happy halloween to you tooooo! *adds to favorites list P *
Necowafer chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
that was soooo good. So so good I can't even sum it up in words. I love your writing its wonderful
me again chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Really, really great! You did a good job and I comend you for your skill. keep it up!
C.Queen chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Well done, way to go Snape! As always I like and is going to join the other two in my fav fics.