Reviews for Future Perfect?
Red-Phonix14 chapter 1 . 1/8
Awesome
Barry I. Grauman chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
NO...The Professor would NEVER destroy that which he created and LOVES SO MUCH...not even to insure a "perfect future"! NO, DAMMIT, NO, NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES...NO!

thank you.
GissyCat chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Gripping! I love these suspenceful "Lady or the Tiger"-esque open-ended things!
Brian1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
I say the Professor should pull the plug. Humanity can never be perfect, no matter how hard we try. Perfection is literally impossible, which is why I think the humans should live in this story. Good thing you made the ending go either way.
Cat's Meow chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
So many ideas! Very interesting. And there the poor Professor stands, facing two vastly important choices he have to choose that would affect the future. If this is one-shot fic, then I'll say he choose to keep the Girls alive - he just loves them too much to let them die!

If this is a work in progress, hopefully we'll see another chapter coming up soon. Whatever it may be, it is a very good fic! Kudos to you!
DanielJacksonMPC is GAY chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Oh my God! This is quite a dillema. I wouldn't know what to do either. This is going to plague my nightmares.
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Talk about having to hold the reins of destiny in your hands...how could any single person cope knowing that either way, billions and more would die becuase of his actions?

This is an excellent piece for your debut on FFNet, Darchonim, congratulations. Will you be continuing it in due course, or is it meant to be a complete story on it's own?

Either way though, it's brilliant. I am in awe. In fact, I think I'll put it in my favourite stories list right now. :-D

Hope to see more work from you quite soon.
Kathryn chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Ouch.
Jayman too lazy to sign on chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Wow. Another great PPG fic. What's so cool about this fic is that it leaves all kinds of openings for other fics. You could continue with the story here, make on where Utonium kills the girls and tell about the effects on the future, or you could do the opposite and have Utonium let the girls live.

I don't know if this is the end of the fic or if you'll do another chapter but the way you ended it allows the reader to decide the ending.