Reviews for Please Maxamillion, One Last Duel
themist x chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
your an idiot evrey one knows that CXg has 1400atk and DM has 2500

ok not the best thing to say when youve been labled as a flamer and put on the spot so illbve nicer an odd spinon th eorigin of duelmonsters but that kindofcuses about 13plot holes in the sotry Oh well. any way nice while iusallytske alomon the bigepics a cut elittleone shot isnic enow ad agin

oh and in casyouodntknow kaiba/mai is a crakshipping meaning it has no cannon events tl back it upbuthey thtas why they call it crakshippoing any way ttodlelooand remebr IT LIESALIES
Shanako chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
This is a sweet and sappy story! Again-Pegasus is awesome!
admit-let-me-delete-my-account chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I don't normally read or LIKE this pairing, but the summary interested me, so I read the story. I'm VERY glad that I did. It was good, and it gave me a new look on how things startred and ended, and it makes Pegasus a lot less mean.
Pegasus Fan 1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Love the story. It was great. Pegasus rules! I am Im Evil's brother. She is EVIL.
Cettie-girl chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
That was good. _

You wrote the two well... deeply in love but with a sense of humour, and just a hint of despair on Pegasus' side.

Oh... and for once... Bakura got his bible knowledge right... Cain did kill Able because got liked the latter's gift of a lamb and not the former's one of some sort of crop therefore making him jelous... or something like that. (And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when one learns their bible stories when they're fairly young (8 or so)... and has a good memory for music... *heh*)
Kenelfie chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
This is so cute! Good job! _ Green Eyes
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
_ No, Ryou is my big brother! I wonder... would Pegasus have been happier if Yami Bakura had actually killed him?
Tafkae chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
O_O Emu? Is that you?

(If you're not, then let it be known Emu luvs Peggy...)

Anyway, I like...
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
O.O Your rants! Your Stories! I am eternally amazed by your endless eloquence oh Goddess of Writing!
LuckyLadybug66 chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
**sniffle** Another terrific fic! Poor Pegasus. . . .
Kage NoTenshi chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
You're right: The DMG does look sort of like Cecilia/Cindia (still stuck on the Japanese names.) I never thought about that. And Pegasus doesn’t get nearly the respect he deserves. Too many people don’t look past the shell he’s built over his grief. So sad, but so beautiful.
Peggi J. Crawford chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
YAY YAY YAY! I love fics about Pegasus that don't involve people putting him down! He is so awsome (I have also come to pity him)and he deserves justice for what Bakura did to him! REVENGE I SAY! Sorry bout that little outburst. I tend to have lotz of those. Anywayz, you needz to post more stuffs cuz you're a good writer! L8erz.
Windrider's slash chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
sniff,so sad contiued
driftingstar chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
*sniff* Aw, that's so sad. Now I'm starting to feel a little sorry for Pegasus. Now that I think of it, the only thing I didn't like about him was his crave for cartoons. *shrudder* But other than that, he's okay.
A friendly revisitor chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Who flamed you? That dirty, swearing coward! I bet that so-and-so didn't even READ it!