Reviews for The Senshi of Snackfood
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Heh heh! That's funny! XD
Shizuka Kaze chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Your SM fics are amazing, and this is no exception! Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
) Poor Rini, they never make pink M&M's. Heh, cute story! I will never eat M&M's again without thinking of this! (Can you do Skittles next?)
Riah-chan chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
I thought I was the only one who ate their M&M's by senshi color... (I used to eat them in the order they died in season one...)
aibou2 chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
_ AW KAWAII! ::hugs WSJ:: Cute mini fic! :P Write more SM!

Caitie chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Hehe. funny. I can just see Serena doing that! "Hey..." Serena whined. "No fair..." she pouted for a moment, then sighed. "Well, at lest Darien and I died together..." I loved that part! Oh, by the way, I read "The child who suffered" and I LOVED IT!

*To the other reviwers* You guys just HAVET to read it! You'll laugh,you'll cry, you'll demand a secul! Gatta go!_~
Sailor Gemini chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
somehow... randomely i guess *grin* I found this... and loved it... lol... good job... I never noticed the connection but now guess who ill be thinking off when i snack on m&m'? *grin*
Lady Tristana Rogue chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
this is really cute, because i have a friend who also eats her mandm's in the same manner. so i think that this is really good!
Crimson Kasumi chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
lol,ur story is so kawaii.u must continue!i wanna kno who won the M&M's new color?or did u already put that in?mayb im just so slow...

just continue on this absoulty adorable!
Sorceress Usagi chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
lol. That's hilarious! I Love that ending part. heh heh.
mystlady chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
HAUHAUHAUAHUAHUHA! This is sooooo funny. Update soon!
Neo cristal Serenity chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Good! Write more!
Pvt.Bell chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
HAHAHAHAHA, Thats Great, really makes one chuckle.