Reviews for Musings of a Boy Emporer
neosun7 chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Wow! That was really angsty! But I loved it! Beautiful story! _

-Neosun7
Star-Goddess-Sunaru chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
good job! It was written very well! I luv Rudolf, he's so cute!
LadyFiona02 chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Hi. nice fic. I love it. Um I'm currently new and want to write a zoids fic myself. I need a little guidance though. My name is Ty.

I need some help if you're availbe. My EMail Is

Thank you and Nice fic.
Rawtooth chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Awesome Rudolph fic one of the few and best out there that's been written... I am interested in what happens after this... good job keep it up
Thordis chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
It's so nice to see another Rudolph fic, and yay, he gets a (sorta) happy ending. Sadly Cartoon Network over here has only played a few of the Guardian Force eps (then they went back to the start of Chaotic Century- ?) so I don't really have an opinion on Marianne. All hail his Imperial Kawaiiness!
Celia chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Amazing. There aren't that many Rudolphy fics out there, which has always bothered me. Pretty close to character as far as the Emperor is concerened, and one of the most well done song fics I've ever seen. The lyrics fit well with the story and are seamlessly added. Only one though, Rudolph is the only character in Zoids *whithout* a mark as far as I've seen, is that a new addition?
Sick Little Fiend chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
*Takes deep breath* That was very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very good! *Pant pant*