Reviews for You're My Kryptonite
agoraphobia chapter 1 . 4/10
Dude, don't give up on me now! Update soon! :)
Amaaaaaaaximg
cuterose14 chapter 1 . 3/21
awesome story update soon plz
SmileysBasis2 chapter 37 . 3/5
Aw, Usagi's breakdown was so sad. I really have to commend you on your writing, your descriptions and everything have really progressed beautifully throughout the story and it's easy to see a lot of growth. Well done! Also the present tense that you write in is so unique, I honestly can't say that I've read another working story that's tried to employ it.

Minako is hilarious haha, poor Quatre! I love the "you need to move like a man" and putting the oranges in her pants lol. You're also very good at writing fighting scenes, kudos. And Rei and Heero's scene eek XD Closer and closer we get...

I'm excited for the intensity to pick up. Update soon!
angelic.aquarian chapter 37 . 2/24
Poor Mina having a squished orange down her pants but lol at Trowa and Duo.
I love how you made Mina a good fighter. I personally think she would be the best as she was training long before the others. Mako and Haruka would beat her in brute strength but when it comes to technique Mina would definitely be the best in my opinion.
Anyways love everything about this story and still have my fingers crossed for Mina/Trowa!
Update soon
agoraphobia chapter 37 . 2/23
Yes. Just yes. Though a little bit jumpy this chapter was quite well done and I was extremely glad to have the time to sit down and properly read it! I'm excited that things are beginning to pull themselves together and I can already tell these coming chapters are going to be mind blowing! Seriously. I love everything about what you have done with this amazing story. :)

There is a lot yet to be done, but I have the utmost faith in you! Update ASAP! You got this!
SmileysBasis2 chapter 36 . 2/18
Whew, it took me a long time to read this but I've finally caught up! There's SO much going on and finally some of the holes are being filled in. I'm excited for the party! The only significance I could think of for Dec. 5th is that is technically Makoto's birthday...but I'm not sure that's what you're hinting at lol. I'm also curious about Minako's book and waiting for Heero and Rei to get together! Update soon, great work!
agoraphobia chapter 36 . 2/9
So sorry about not reviewing last chapter. College.

Woot! Yes! This chapter was amazing! It's seriously heating up (in more than one way ;) )! I honestly love when the ladies show off just how powerful they are. I really hope they get some cool fight scenes. I am, however, so confused with all the SM characters making fleeting appearances! It's awesome, but I still am having trouble figuring that one out for sure. And what the heck is Chibi doing?! Overall, amazing. I'm really hyped for this ball and for more of the details to come to light! Please update soon! :)
varee chapter 35 . 1/30
Hello,
I honestly am surprised as to why I doubted Heero's "interlocutor" was Haruka? She's the only one who can kick his ass, honestly.
Also, forgive me for not linking a part of the previous chapter with the prologue; it WAS a long time ago when I decided to get to know this story.
I have noticed quite a few spelling mistakes, and I wonder whether you'd accept a corrected version of your fic? It was brought to my attention it is the quickest method to learn, as well.
Cheers,
agoraphobia chapter 34 . 1/23
Awwww yiiiissss. Such a great chapter! Finally starting to see some of the blanks being filled in! Hirro seems like he's in a bit of some real trouble. Haha. I can only wonder what really is in that damn book Minako has now! Ahh, I want to keep reading more and more so badly! I just really hope the Senshi get to use some of their power and kick some real butt!
varee chapter 34 . 1/23
I must say you've wrapped up the previous chapter's scene nicely. As well as kept us in nice uncertainty towards Heero's opponent, though I'm willing to bet it was Haruka.
Her reason behind the fight eludes me though. Update reasonably quickly for your viewers peace of mind, then )
So- with no further adieus,
Nerf-or-Nothing chapter 34 . 1/22
SGalkfhkjhfg Gah just so much awesomeness I got to come back to! This is truly amazing!

That one part where Minako was babbling with the questions where she went from kissing to sex and then marriage had me laughing so hard!

I read this a few days ago but didn't have the time to review but am so glad to see you're still updating I made the time right meow!

This story is so amazing! It's so long too! It's been awhile since I've read it from the beginning I'm gonna have to reread it all so I can enjoy it again until you update next!
varee chapter 33 . 1/18
Hello-
-was it adieu? I have been convinced the saying went 'with no further ado', but it is only fair to admit there is not a speck of knowledge about French in me. Unfortunately.
The star/Earthgazing scene was romantic, but somehow off in the rhythm if this chapter. Somehow it fits more as an interlude?
Anyway, good to hear from you. There was a slight worry of this story being abandoned clouding my heart, and I am happy it was not true.
Cheers,
Varee
P.S., congratulations on getting married! Wish you very best and many easy chapters to write :)
angelic.aquarian chapter 33 . 1/17
Firstly congratulations on getting married :)
I loved this chapter it was nice to see them celebrating Mina's birthday.
I really love your story and am hanging on trying to figure out who Mina will be with as much as I would love it to be Trowa I feel like you are going toward Quatre or Wufei. No matter which one i will still read as it is an interesting story.
Please update again soon this fandom is dying and I would hate to see good stories like yours given up on.
Agoraphobia chapter 33 . 1/16
It... It worked?! Ah! Never had I thought you'd update this! Sounds like life has been preeeetty awesome lately! So glad to hear that! I'm trying to get through college as fast as possible. Haha. But OMG! This is incredible! I'm SO HAPPY you have returned! I loved every bit of this new chapter and you seriously must post as much as possible! :P

Glad to have you back!