Reviews for You're My Kryptonite
agoraphobia chapter 29 . 11/28
Man, whenever I feel like giving up on my own story I just re-read a little of this one and go back at it. It's such a good mix between developing characters and romance as well as plot. I just wish I could see the Senshi in action! And maybe see Rei and Heero realize their feelings for each other. I feel so happy when I think how I’ve been able to follow this story for as long as I have. :)
FireSoul chapter 37 . 11/17
You must update and finish this! I remember reading this ages ago and am dying to see where you were headed with it all. One of the best Rei-centric stories I have read.
Type your review her
Bad Wolf chapter 33 . 3/26
Poor Hii-kun.. Always getting so beat up! I hope that they can kickass in return!
Axcel chapter 12 . 3/19
I wonder what Relena did to piss off Heero this time. Probably something even more moronic than usual. Even for her.
Axcel chapter 8 . 3/19
I'm pretty sure it is the camera that rotates, not the sailor.

I look forward to the sailors being shocked, horrified, and vomiting over the war and actions of the Gundam pilots. It'd make a good plot point, as the sailor moon show is rather tame and the girls would likely have to mentally and emotionally correllate the brutal, ruthless mass destruction to the kind pilots who wrought it.
horkeyporky chapter 37 . 2/2
Probably the best Hirro/Rei stories ever thought of! Looooove it!
agoraphobia chapter 36 . 1/22
Arg. I so badly want this updated. Honestly, it's so close to finally answering year long questions... so close...
Guest chapter 37 . 11/16/2014
Please finish this! I'm dying to know where you planned on taking this!
agoraphobia chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
*Shakes a stick at!*
Anonymis chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
agoraphobia chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Dude, don't give up on me now! Update soon! :)
Guest chapter 37 . 3/21/2014
cuterose14 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
awesome story update soon plz
SmileysBasis2 chapter 37 . 3/5/2014
Aw, Usagi's breakdown was so sad. I really have to commend you on your writing, your descriptions and everything have really progressed beautifully throughout the story and it's easy to see a lot of growth. Well done! Also the present tense that you write in is so unique, I honestly can't say that I've read another working story that's tried to employ it.

Minako is hilarious haha, poor Quatre! I love the "you need to move like a man" and putting the oranges in her pants lol. You're also very good at writing fighting scenes, kudos. And Rei and Heero's scene eek XD Closer and closer we get...

I'm excited for the intensity to pick up. Update soon!