Reviews for You're My Kryptonite
Bad Wolf chapter 33 . 3/26
Poor Hii-kun.. Always getting so beat up! I hope that they can kickass in return!
Axcel chapter 12 . 3/19
I wonder what Relena did to piss off Heero this time. Probably something even more moronic than usual. Even for her.
Axcel chapter 8 . 3/19
I'm pretty sure it is the camera that rotates, not the sailor.

I look forward to the sailors being shocked, horrified, and vomiting over the war and actions of the Gundam pilots. It'd make a good plot point, as the sailor moon show is rather tame and the girls would likely have to mentally and emotionally correllate the brutal, ruthless mass destruction to the kind pilots who wrought it.
horkeyporky chapter 37 . 2/2
Probably the best Hirro/Rei stories ever thought of! Looooove it!
agoraphobia chapter 36 . 1/22
Arg. I so badly want this updated. Honestly, it's so close to finally answering year long questions... so close...
Guest chapter 37 . 11/16/2014
Please finish this! I'm dying to know where you planned on taking this!
agoraphobia chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
*Shakes a stick at!*
Anonymis chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
agoraphobia chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Dude, don't give up on me now! Update soon! :)
Guest chapter 37 . 3/21/2014
Amaaaaaaaximg
cuterose14 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
awesome story update soon plz
SmileysBasis2 chapter 37 . 3/5/2014
Aw, Usagi's breakdown was so sad. I really have to commend you on your writing, your descriptions and everything have really progressed beautifully throughout the story and it's easy to see a lot of growth. Well done! Also the present tense that you write in is so unique, I honestly can't say that I've read another working story that's tried to employ it.

Minako is hilarious haha, poor Quatre! I love the "you need to move like a man" and putting the oranges in her pants lol. You're also very good at writing fighting scenes, kudos. And Rei and Heero's scene eek XD Closer and closer we get...

I'm excited for the intensity to pick up. Update soon!
Venusian Angel chapter 37 . 2/24/2014
Poor Mina having a squished orange down her pants but lol at Trowa and Duo.
I love how you made Mina a good fighter. I personally think she would be the best as she was training long before the others. Mako and Haruka would beat her in brute strength but when it comes to technique Mina would definitely be the best in my opinion.
Anyways love everything about this story and still have my fingers crossed for Mina/Trowa!
Update soon
agoraphobia chapter 37 . 2/23/2014
Yes. Just yes. Though a little bit jumpy this chapter was quite well done and I was extremely glad to have the time to sit down and properly read it! I'm excited that things are beginning to pull themselves together and I can already tell these coming chapters are going to be mind blowing! Seriously. I love everything about what you have done with this amazing story. :)

There is a lot yet to be done, but I have the utmost faith in you! Update ASAP! You got this!
SmileysBasis2 chapter 36 . 2/18/2014
Whew, it took me a long time to read this but I've finally caught up! There's SO much going on and finally some of the holes are being filled in. I'm excited for the party! The only significance I could think of for Dec. 5th is that is technically Makoto's birthday...but I'm not sure that's what you're hinting at lol. I'm also curious about Minako's book and waiting for Heero and Rei to get together! Update soon, great work!