Reviews for The Royal Game
WickedBlue chapter 13 . 5/25
I really liked your fic. Well done.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/20/2015
This is awesome. Great story. Elle's character is well developed and really works. Also the other characters are written well, Juliette's determination, Renard's attitude and Nick's thinking, also Trubel was hilarious.
I only wished it was longer.
Nerd-Herd-27 chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
I just read this all the way through, after resolving to get to sleep by three AM. It's 4:30. I blame you. :)
But in all seriousness, this is a great story! I don't usually like reading about OC's, but I really liked Elle, and the whole story was quite interesting.
Thanks for entertaining me for a while! :)
NH
Biichi-gi chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
I liked it. Well written and characterized. I personally hope Alistair hmmm, have to think on that; and Adalind...well, now, I would, personally, like to see her turned back into a human and stuck ...maybe in Scotland with the disgruntled and hopefully disinherited Alistair. Poetic justice, eh? And I mean, well how many times can she get knocked up by a Royal and find a powerful hexenbitch to perform the ritualis with?
A question. You would not happen to be a fan of Dredsen would you? Your Fey have a good deal in common with his.
ChibiAyane chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
That was actually pretty good! Kudos!
Lostinarwop chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
Really enjoyed your story! The suspense scenes are excellent: You practically left me at the edge of my seat...also, I like how you took the human!Nick plot in a somewhat unexpected direction, but one which I think many of us wouldn't mind seeing on the show :)
VioletErin.26 chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
interesting. loved the renard whump :) wow nice to see an OC so well written. fanastic!