Reviews for Fuu's Story
Hayal Nazim chapter 7 . 8/5/2005
Aw! How *sniff* adorible! :) CUTE! Good fic. Really good.
Sexual Deviant chapter 7 . 6/28/2005
Aww I loved this one even more! Seriously I love this little series you created. Muchos bien. That is all the Spanish I know. I tried translating the paragraph on my own and I was just like 'ugh screw this' but seriously Ferio knowing spanish made him all the more hotter. Damn and for some reason the whole Spain thing completely fit him. I cannot wait to see how Umi's story goes it must be the best because you save the best for last right? Gosh I hope you start writing again because it looks like its been awhile since you last wrote anything...period.

But from Fuu almost getting hit by a car and Ferio saving her...Completely flippin awesome and I enjoyed this immensely.

_DarkAngelB_
Trinity chapter 7 . 4/6/2004
I'm really going to have a serious nose-bleed now, thanks to you! But don't get me wrong, IT'S THE SWEETEST!
I've only read MKR season 1 and watched the OVA movie but somehow I've always liked Fuu and Ferio the best. I even make up stuff for them in my mind. I like them the best out of the three pairs. Thank you for a wonderful fic! It completes my day!
Moonlit Rain chapter 7 . 3/18/2004
Wonderful ending! Since Fuu/Ferio is my favorite pairing next to Umi/Ascot (which I'm going to read next) this was a definite treat! Keep up the great writing!
Moonlit Rain chapter 6 . 3/18/2004
You wrap up stories really nicely. I gotta read the final chapter!
Moonlit Rain chapter 5 . 3/18/2004
Really nice story!
Moonlit Rain chapter 4 . 3/18/2004
Sugoi!
Moonlit Rain chapter 3 . 3/18/2004
I love it! Very creative!
Moonlit Rain chapter 2 . 3/12/2004
It's great so far!
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
I love how you connected this with Hikaru's Story! Very nice!
Candyland chapter 7 . 2/9/2004
Bravi, bravi, bravissimi...
sylversuicune-88 chapter 5 . 2/9/2004
lovely piece of work! ~_~ not bad for someone who doesn't support much for this coupling! Which i love it so much! _
Ja ne!
Lady Ronin Tiger chapter 7 . 1/22/2004
Aw...
OK, so I couldn't wait a day after reading it like I did for the Hikaru/Lantis one. I don't usually read F/F (mainly just H/L) but I decided that after reading Hikaru's Story I had to finish up the series. And let me say, you don't disappoint _ On to Umi's Story!
HikaruRyu chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
This was a very good story. I loved it all and the reason i am reviewing on the first chapter is bc I am to lazy to go to the 7th. But i wish i had read this sooner bc i really want more Clef/Umi. I just support them bc they would look cute and bc i just think Clef is cuter. But i hope if you are making a sequal or C/U plz email me about it! and i do hope you plan to write more stories.
Michiru3 chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
I know you say you didn't do this story on Fuu well But from the point of veiw of a very decote fan of Fuu/Ferio paring. I'd have to say it defenitly fullfiled my needs of a really really good and not sappy love story. I've read sappy love stories. And THIS is not it! So great work! -