Reviews for A Video Game of Thrones
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 3/26
First of you forgot House Arryn of the Vale in the list, honestly that would have been a good pick for an ancestry, like as in Lyanna's and Benjin's mother could have been Jon Arryn's sister, etc.

Second, I would vote for a harem, but if not then depending on if he goes with an incest lover I'd say Daenerys or Sansa, if not then Dacey Mormont or Marcella Lannister.

As I said before I would personally go for the harem... ... ...

1: Daenerys Targaryen [Crownlands],
2: Sansa Stark [she's her mother's daughter so Riverlands],
3: Marcella Lannister [Westerlands],
4: Arianna Martell [Dorne],
5: Maya Stone (Barathion) [Technically the Vale, but also the Storm lands],
6: Margarine Tyrell [The Reach],
7: Dacey Mormont [The North],

I'm sure there could be more, but that's already seven girls, and important ones too, I didn't include Arya because I honestly don't think that they 2 work as a couple, she, out of all of the Stark kids, was the only one to truly see and treat Jon as a Brother, and he in turn saw and treated her as a sister, Sansa never had that kind of relationship with Jon so it's one of the reasons I don't have a problem with them as a couple, same with Daenerys, sure they are blood related, but them have no real familial emotional bond to get on the way.
Timo chapter 1 . 2/2
Great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2021
IDIOT FANFIC
Guest chapter 10 . 9/28/2021
Motherfucking Useless. IDIOT FANFIC
RevedeMorte chapter 11 . 9/16/2021
If you ever come back, I'll read everything :)
reiwil10 chapter 11 . 7/19/2021
Hopefully a new update is coming! Really enjoyed this story
reiwil10 chapter 5 . 7/19/2021
Really really good
reiwil10 chapter 3 . 7/19/2021
So sooo good
Aredianx chapter 11 . 7/3/2021
This is fun. Too bad it's abandoned.
Mastersgtjames chapter 11 . 6/17/2021
Too bad, wish the author would pick this story back up.
Mastersgtjames chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
Interesting... Intro is good, slighlt bummed MC did not, snarkily, claim to be a woman. As all of these Jon Snow Gamer stories always have him answer correctly as Male. Also bummed it looks like the story is abandoned.
kageknuser2710 chapter 1 . 6/12/2021
Very interesting so far!
gonnadiesoon69420 chapter 2 . 5/23/2021
Boo why does jon choose the second option. Guess he really does deserve that 12 intellect
Fanteisiast chapter 11 . 4/2/2021
Continue pls! Its one of the best gamer stories in the site
The Lord Bread chapter 11 . 3/31/2021
Oi, Oi, Oi where my new update? Its been...idk... like 5 years!
1,803 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »