Reviews for A Video Game of Thrones
PristinelyUngifted chapter 11 . 1/11
Really enjoy this fic. Gaming elements well done without being overdone.
yesboss21 chapter 11 . 1/8
"The Games we Play" by Ryuugi in the site called spacebattles, is a big help to your fanfiction in the upcoming chapters.
Addicted chapter 11 . 1/4
Please, update! This is one of the most interesting fics iv'e read by far. The style is extremely addicting and the story is really immersive, I have waited so long for an update I'm like a junkie now, and I can't go back to rehab, understand?
carwash36 chapter 11 . 1/2
Awesome!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
Fucking awesome! Update soon please!
D72 chapter 11 . 12/31/2016
Aw man, those quests sound hilarious. You've got a real skill at dropping Jon into them. It's also funny how he keeps accidentally leveling himbo skills and attracting ladies, like he's in one of those romance animes, instead of a bloody war epic where sex is a weapon as deadly as the sword.

Also, there is this error in where the next chapter button doesn't show up. :D
D72 chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
I suppose the idea of prodigies might be a new one to westeros, and ascribing skills to supernatural forces would soothe the ego. 'Specially if it's true. Considering cersei, it isn't even much of a faux pas to cross the lannisters, they came pre-crossed.
D72 chapter 8 . 12/31/2016
Hah, my brain came up with another more complicated fix that included getting the drunk king drunk, legitimizing the title of ser pounce, and leveraging that against prince shithead / the hound.

Would require power leveling politics and intrigue, with a shi ton of luck.

But what you came up with absolutely kicked ass, and is probably the first time jon snow saved the day with sewing!
D72 chapter 7 . 12/31/2016
Jon learned snoop, and took on a quest that rewards only death.

Be funny if the drunk king named him lord bastard of westeros, capable of conscripting other bastards to do shitwork.
D72 chapter 6 . 12/31/2016
I dunno, following an arrow by sight could cost one an eye or a life...
Also, not sure where I picked the idea up, but I remember reading Jon was crap with a greatsword.
Jaime challenging him to a duel means that his saving of bran causes ripples... good writing.
D72 chapter 5 . 12/31/2016
Good, perception will serve him almost as well as deception. And with a murder attempt, Ned might be less inclined to head south.
D72 chapter 4 . 12/31/2016
At least he got charisma out of the teens. A lot of RPG guides neglect charisma, and I'll never understand why. You spend so much time investigating, so why cripple yourself?

Ned might have lived longer if he hadn't spent so many points in looking dour.

If Jon does want a harem, he'll need to level up charisma quite a bit, and move. I don't see any place under the seven allowing such behavior. Especially with so many of the prospects being ladies.
D72 chapter 2 . 12/31/2016
LOL, he could serenade the nights king into surrendering if he keeps up with septas!

People actually noticing the weird behavior of the player is funny, and beats the crap out of the theft accusations you get for staring at owned containers in fo3.

I noticed in one of your author's notes you mentioned an arya romance wouldn't work because of ages, maybe jon could stay dead a while after his run in with the team killing fucktards of the nights watch?

I don't really "get" that pairing, I think Jon makes a better brother to her.
D72 chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Haha, Ned dies because his ward levelled up too quick and the enemies got buffed!

Time to head off to rivet city [riverrun?] For that perception bobbledragon.

I like his take on magic, but alchemy would come in extremely handy, considering what he'll be facing. Meh, maybe he could make sam do it. Wonder how much crap sam can carry, and if Jon will become a packrat. Either way, Jon already hit the jackpot as far as skill books go.

Wonder if a bit more PER would have saved robb?

Either way, you set the hook nicely, and unlike the other 8 fics I've tried to read tonight, you've not turned the protaganist into a douche with frosted tips named "hadrian".

I know a lot of fics try to rename jon to rhinoplasty, or rhhurkgur, it's nice to see Jon again.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/24/2016
This has a lot of potential but is still really short.
1,571 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »