Reviews for A Video Game of Thrones
kyunaru chapter 9 . 5/24
When the next chapter going to be out
iitrnr chapter 9 . 5/23
Very interesting, and fun. Thanks.
Hooked. One of the better ASOIAF fanfic (and so far, the only video game one) I've read. Hope you get back to it soon, I can't wait to see where Jon goes next.
jojam chapter 9 . 5/11
Thanks for the story!
Great story, the harem possibility is intresting but i have to ask
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD PLEASE NOT CERSEI!
Finite gravity chapter 1 . 5/8
On my alertsī¸
Really like this story hope jon goes to essos after a talk with ned stark and the tournement
Lita of Jupiter chapter 6 . 5/6
One thing about this chapter which called me to attention was the "boon" granted by Ned to Jon. If I were Jon I would be more than a little upset about this, not because of the lack of reward since saving Bran is one itself, but because as a bastard son/nephew of the family and raised there Jon would have thought that he was already part enough of the family to be able to count on them.

Getting a "boon" that says he can do that means that presumably he wouldn't be able to before. What about Benjen? Is he around? If so Jon could ask him things about Lyanna under the pretense that the King's visit has stirred his curiosity.

Lionheart had a lot of good points on his/her review with regards to possible attributes, points and quest gains. Some failure in quests could also be good for him, but nest chapter he had to hunt with Ghost as promised, maybe even taking Nymeria along.

He ought to make sure to level up as much as possible his Ice gale style while he is still in Winterfell with a teacher, and hey maybe now that he beat Jaime a certain "bold" Kingsguard might want to spare with him.
anonymus chapter 9 . 5/4
you mentioned somewhere that you consider the amount of reviews a motivater and a reason to concentrate on a fic,
please consider this a positive review for that mental counter
Lita of Jupiter chapter 8 . 5/5
I forgot in the other chapter to add that you should put Jon's level next to his name at the end when you list the attributes.
Lita of Jupiter chapter 9 . 5/5
having won 10000XP Jon probably leveled up more than one level so he can afford some Politics and Finance points, especially with the bonus Luwin gives him.

Since the winning of one match would have given him 100 Gold Dragons and 5000 XP according to the other chapter. I was a super difficult quest after all, a legendary one even!

I wonder if more of Tyrion will appear and If Ned will have a talk with Jon since they are heading to KL
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 9 . 5/4
This is hysterical.
R.Peter chapter 9 . 5/3
Brilliant chapter! Loved the fight! Really well written and described!

Look forward to more!
sunandshadow chapter 9 . 5/2
What an exciting story! Hope it doesn't end here. :) One thing I wanted to mention though - you might want to change the plant that Ghost holds in his mouth from foxglove to something else. Foxglove, also called digitalis, can cause heart attacks for pretty much any mammal if ingested in even very small doses. Also, unless there's magic involved, there wouldn't be any difference between a purple one and a blue one.
nainale chapter 9 . 5/2
Fav & Follow. You know, when at first saw The Gamer/ASoIaF i was a bit skeptical about the fic, but i must say that it has given me a good reading time. Hope you are planning on updating soon.