Reviews for No Going Back
Omg! Please keep writing! I'm totally hooked!
Y0ure-Mine chapter 23 . 3/13
I didn't expected that at all , gosh ...
The boys are the cutest. At first I wasn't sure if I liked them being in the story but you made the transition easy. As for Daryl... well it hurt just reading this chapter and I couldn't bear seeing him die, here or on the show. Can't wait for the next chapter xx
MamaDCB chapter 23 . 3/12
Wow. That chapter was very well written. You should be proud of it. Although I hate that Daryl was shot, you did a great job with the storytelling. Can't wait for another update!
stacey.coonan chapter 23 . 3/11
OMG! Again you write these little boys so beautifully! They have such varying personalities but they all go together so well. I am very happy that they were added.

I LOVED the little insights into Daryl's mind. Thinking about Beth, seeing a light, wanting that warmth. Holding on to anything Beth...just fighting.

And Beth. Sweet and strong Beth. She is beautiful beyond words.

And please have some smut soon...yeah I shamelessly ask for this because you write it so well. I am enjoying the new characters and the new direction immensely! Honestly I am but I like my Bethyl smut ... hehe.
rckyfrk chapter 23 . 3/10
Yeesh! That was intense! Well done!
jomaxrox chapter 23 . 3/10
great chapter
stateofgrace.xo chapter 23 . 3/10
Amazing chapter! I really hope Daryl is okay and survives this!
LolaRitaVida chapter 23 . 3/9
I really don't understand why you worry so much. Your story evolves more brilliantly every chapter. A great story has to have lots of drama, interaction, and character development. If all you put in there is smut then it's not really a story...yeeesss...that's called p8rn don'tcha know. haha. Ahem...which you are also very good at, btw...maybe too good. BUT my favorite chapters of yours have always been the ones like this. I swear you must crawl around inside these characters' noggin's to dig out gems of insight. You have them all down pat in my opinion and it's fascinating to read. I especially like when you take on Daryl's internal thoughts.

Your original characters are also brilliant. I loved seeing their reaction to Daryl's injuries. Caleb holding Daryl's hand - OMG that broke my heart. And Josh? I kinda love him. He's obviously strong...strong enough to keep Caleb and Adam alive in slim circumstances, but your explorations in this chapter have shown me that he is almost exactly like Daryl in some ways. Alone, in need of love and acceptance...and guidance. All three of those boys need a bit of mothering and fathering. I think Beth and Daryl are just the pair for that. Lovely - you have pieced this tale together just perfectly.

Last thing I wanted to comment on was the descriptive layout. Again. Great stuff as usual. I felt like you put us right into the story. I know you are a great big worrywart, especially when it comes to action, but you have nothing to be concerned about. This was all utterly fantastic. You are an excellent writer - of all things. It would be a waste for you to stick solely with smutty and smooshy just because that's where you think your forte lies. You're wrong. This chapter proves it. So there. Keep writing the story that pleases you. If you enjoy it, so will the vast majority of the rest of us Bethylers. Promise.

Kudos girly. Excellent chapter. Excellent story. Fantabularamous author. Now I just need you to update that other story. I think you know the one? Hmmm? lol.
Winged Pages chapter 23 . 3/9
Talk about tear-wrenching! God! I'm like crying over here!
I mean, I'm sure he's going to recover and everything and eventually he and Beth will get married and they'll adopt all the boys and everything will be 'perfectly perfect in every way.' (Cuz that's ALL they deserve!) *MORE TEARS!* :( *sniffles*
I do love your story and the relationships you're developing here. It's very unique to the Bethyl FF collection. Plus your writing is just phenomenal. The English Teacher within me applauds repeatedly with every chapter.
Can't wait for the next update! :)
vettech60 chapter 23 . 3/9
Amazing chapter! Had me on the edge of my seat barely breathing! Love this story and can't wait to read more. Please, update soon!
taylorallura chapter 23 . 3/9
Awesome! Loved it...
Please update soon! This story rocks!
mellymoo13 chapter 23 . 3/9
Holy cow! I was literally on the edge of my seat through that entire chapter! :o was not expecting Daryl to get shot by a scruffy looking man with an eye patch! (sounds suspiciously like the governor) :) how the heck can sexy time happen if Daryl is unconscious!? Lol. Loved the part when Joshua was dragging Daryl to the car and was saying all that stuff to get some kind of reaction to wake. Was funny and sad at the same time. Amazing, suspenseful chapter...loved every minute! :) x
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 23 . 3/9
This was a suspenseful chapter.
Malachite16819 chapter 22 . 2/25
I require UPDATES! But really I do love this fic. Please keep it up.