Reviews for No Going Back
LolaRitaVida chapter 1 . 11/2
This is my second time reading this story, so I'm re-reviewing this over a year later. :-)

Beth's abused past is horrible, but really a relevant aspect to the setup of this particular story. I like that it kind of puts her on a more even keel with Daryl in a sense. Where in the show canon, Beth is the pure, innocent, soft child-like, and you might almost call her spoiled girl. But in this story she is shown as a more seasoned survivor than we've known, just because of her history. BUT you've still kept her true to character. Hopeful, kind, resilient. She's still the same, but what happened to her now gives Daryl another huge reason to appreciate her strength and ability for positive thinking and faith.

And I totally get what she's trying to say to Daryl. She's not only opening up about what happened to her, she's also trying to explain to him that no matter what happens to someone, how bad it might be, you can still move forward and find goodness and peace again.

So much good stuff here. I love these two together. Yay, and now they're moving forward as partners. There's 'No Going Back' to their rather horrible pasts. Not now they're together.
missrainmixiefae chapter 23 . 9/18
Please continue
Please update! Is Daryl going to be okay?
Dopie chapter 1 . 8/5
I miss this story so much! Hope you finish it some day.
Str1der2015 chapter 23 . 7/30
Omg love this story. Plz write more
Your writing is lovely, but punctuation is super important especially before and after speech!
brady66 chapter 23 . 4/26
Just read all of this and loved it! Hope you update's been almost two months :-)

So I'm guessing Michonne didn't kill the Gov during the prison mess in your story...does that mean he killed Rick?
DracoPotter80 chapter 23 . 4/16
darylbethbabydixon chapter 23 . 4/8
Hey I so love this story 3 please update I really enjoyed reading it and can't wait to see what happens next
Omg! Please keep writing! I'm totally hooked!
Y0ure-Mine chapter 23 . 3/13
I didn't expected that at all , gosh ...
The boys are the cutest. At first I wasn't sure if I liked them being in the story but you made the transition easy. As for Daryl... well it hurt just reading this chapter and I couldn't bear seeing him die, here or on the show. Can't wait for the next chapter xx
MamaDCB chapter 23 . 3/12
Wow. That chapter was very well written. You should be proud of it. Although I hate that Daryl was shot, you did a great job with the storytelling. Can't wait for another update!
stacey.coonan chapter 23 . 3/11
OMG! Again you write these little boys so beautifully! They have such varying personalities but they all go together so well. I am very happy that they were added.

I LOVED the little insights into Daryl's mind. Thinking about Beth, seeing a light, wanting that warmth. Holding on to anything Beth...just fighting.

And Beth. Sweet and strong Beth. She is beautiful beyond words.

And please have some smut soon...yeah I shamelessly ask for this because you write it so well. I am enjoying the new characters and the new direction immensely! Honestly I am but I like my Bethyl smut ... hehe.
rckyfrk chapter 23 . 3/10
Yeesh! That was intense! Well done!
jomaxrox chapter 23 . 3/10