Reviews for Alpha and Omega
theunraveledghoul chapter 16 . 11/10
This was really cute, I liked it so much. Thank you for writting this wonderful piece of Sterek
WhiteCoco chapter 16 . 6/4/2018
I really like the love story between Stiles and Derek. I love it in fact but I really didn’t understand the back story between the Hale’s, Stilinsky’s and Argent’s families and the fact they erased their memories and that even if they are true mates they keep them apart to the extand they betrothed Derek to Kate. And why is there hunters if werewolves are known (what is their purpose, don’t get that). And last, but i might have forgotten other points, why does Derek’s father be such a bastard, why did he stop calling Derek « son » and so on ?
Ah and yeh, what is so bad looking at being an omega ?

I know I won’t have any answers which is a bit hard bit I had to ask or at least point it out.
I don’t know if i made any sense so pardon my english but i am french

Biz biz
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 16 . 3/31/2018
That was such a cute fic!I loved it :)
Guest chapter 16 . 2/6/2017
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL :""(
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 16 . 12/18/2016
I really loved this story & that the contraceptive's didn't work.
CacoNya chapter 16 . 11/24/2016
I knew it ! That the contraceptive wouldn't work x'D
I really like your story, it's just so cute how Derek and Stiles act when they are together.. thank you for that :3
Adriene SC chapter 16 . 7/29/2016
Oh wooow!
This fic was soooo cool and awesome! Really well written and with and amazing trama.
I love every single part of this piece of art!
Even if I wished Kate had died really painfully this fic has a really good and fun end.
I want to read about their puppies though!

Really good fic!

May the pizza and the Sterek be with you :D
bec2224 chapter 16 . 6/16/2016
You had a great plot, you got all your characters lined up and the premise was really working, the story was really coming very well, the characters were pretty darn strong and the reader could actually see them doing the things you were writing, their temperaments and characterizations fit them and the story. Your story was progressing and even with the punctuation, spelling and grammar errors it was still a good read, it drew the reader in and made you wonder what was coming next, the reader looked forward to the next chapter...

Then it was like you stopped trying, you stopped putting conversations in quotes, and it became very difficult to figure out who was talking sometimes. You'd have an entire conversation in one paragraph between 3 people. You started out using quotes but then just stopped using them, that's when the story failed for me. It's like you forgot about grammar and punctuation almost entirely. You had Stiles find a picture of Gerald driving the car in police evidence..wait, why didn't the Sheriff ever see this picture, he must be really bad at his job. Where did the Argents (except Gerald) go, they just get off free with no ramifications, are you forgetting that Gerald was following Kate's orders. So Gerald goes to jail but Kate gets off completely. Half way through you started narrating the story, almost as if you were telling your friends about a movie or TV show you watched the night before, instead of writing it. The ending was tossed together too quickly. And why was the Sheriff even at the wedding, he hated them. Too many openings with no answers.

You could be a very good writer if you weren't so lazy. And I truly don't mean that as a flame, it's a tool to help you better yourself next time. Even though it's not professional and it's fanfic you should do the best you can do to honor your readers.
lilgwen chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
paragraph 2 speaks to me on a spiritual level xD
VampirePrinssess chapter 16 . 5/19/2016
Shadow- I didn't enjoy it, I absolutely adored it
Isy- I loved it too. All the their highs and lows
Shadow- sad and exciting That it'd over. I'm super glad that you finished it
Isy- I loved stiles doing his wedding, he's amazing
Shadow- absolutely amazing story!
yo-naruhina chapter 16 . 5/17/2016
no hay conti con mpreg?
TheGirlintheBar chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
I finished your story and I really like it ! Thanks for this good time !
TheGirlintheBar chapter 3 . 4/30/2016
What ? No ! He can't marry her.. Well, they can't force him ! Stiles have to do something..
I love your chapters by the way it really well written. Congratulations !
Sharon T chapter 16 . 2/20/2016
Thanks for writing!
HBerneyz chapter 16 . 1/20/2016
I absolutely loved this from beginning to end!