Reviews for Left of Orion
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This is beautiful. You've captured such a nuanced look into Sirius' psyche and the way you wrote it gave me chills. Well done. xoxo
Warg chapter 1 . 9/2/2006

Amazing read, in its depth and slow uncoiling stregth. poignant and strong and touching.

Masterful character rendering and subtle descriptive touches add hugely to the perfection of this short but hitting piece.

Sirius in starlight, flooded with realization, relief and justified anger.. a few of the sentiments expressed here i wouldn't quite agree with, but thats just stupid me, pay no heed. _

Thanks for the great read.

Galatyn Renner chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Wow. This fic needs a couple of read-throughs to absorb the full impact, all of which are a joy. You capture Sirius beautifully, and that makes the story especially poignant after OotP.

G. R.
Andi chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
I just finished reading OOtP, and this really holds new meaning. Beautiful.
Kat Morning chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
And this is why Sirius is one of my favorite characters . . . Your characterization is spot on! Excellent job!
Myfanwy chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful...and it's so rare that one finds truly well written pieces such as this on here...I love the image of the star...I can completely see Harry at the Dursley's looking up to the sky...just left of Orion...You want to write a sequel for this?

Anyway, well written, and well composed.

Keep writing!
Katzztar chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Very good! Only a rare few stories portray Sirius like that after Azkaban. Yeah, he may have been a prankster in his school days, but after 13 years in Azkaban, he's bound to be a bit somber