Reviews for Coffee & Thoughts
Rune Tobor chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
So We have Angelus back, but he did not sleep with Buffy did he? What broke it this time? On to the sequel.

Thanks for posting.
Rune Tobor chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
You know, I've ignored Twilight and all the sparkly vampires. Is that a mistake? But I can't read every book or watch every movie.

As best as I can figure, ALL vampires are dark creatures but only the Buffy vamps are "born" evil.

In the Anita the Vampire Hunter world vamps can be fairly good.

Same with the Interview with a Vampire that Rice wrote.

But what would happen if a Buffyverse person was turned then just after they rose had the soul spell cast on them? And could the "loophole" be changed? One fic, I forget the title sadly, had it changed from a moment of joy to if the vamp betrayed friends.
Rune Tobor chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
So if Willow wins Angel from Buffy will there be the whole Angelus thing? I'll read and find out. Fun. Thanks.
Rune Tobor chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Not only is Xander clueless but also confused.

The roles and expectations of the genders has been changing so much over the past few decades, its very confusing.

And the stupid things done are scary too, some grade schooler was expelled or something for kissing a girl. I think they were both 6 or 7. Sexual harassment is wrong but so is the overreaction some do. Balance people...
Rune Tobor chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
Back from breakfast, coffee, and a visit to the local clinic. Got this years Flu shot, had the vampiress take some blood for med levels and other tests.

This is a really nice slow story and I'll have to visit the other sites you list in Distribution. FFN has its problems but its also HUGE! I can find almost anything on it, even if I wish it would sort and search better.

Now I'm doing a good imitation of Willow-babble.
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
I like coffee, and tea, and hot cocoa, and mulled cider, hot drinks are good. I drink coffee the most, holding a warm mug is very satisfying. One thing I have found is mixing coffee and cocoa is fun. I use a french press to make my coffee so dumping the grounds and a packet of cocoa in together is easy. I'm not sure it would work with a drip coffee maker.

So is this going to be Angel/Willow? could be fun...

I'll keep reading after I get breakfast and coffee.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
You know this is good, I never really watched the TV show or read the comic. Back when it was on the air I thought it was another "BAYWATCH", an excuse to show blonde babes with no real plot or thought to the show.

But after finding Buffy fanfiction and learning some of the firsts that the show had, like the relationship between Willow and Tara, I'm sorry I missed it.

This is way under reviewed too.

Thanks for posting.
deathgeonous chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
Hmm, I liked this. Now onto the sequel.
pickamix chapter 11 . 5/16/2010
I liked this series. I think it was well thought out and very believable. Good job.
nonhalema chapter 11 . 9/29/2007
I loved this story and I am going to get myself a cup of coffee now!
Dark Topaz chapter 11 . 10/19/2003
U have to write a sequal or some thing
Arekanderu chapter 11 . 8/12/2003
It was wonderful.
Spike chapter 11 . 8/10/2003
i cant wait for the next thing i hope you go with Coffe & Kisses i love willow&angel(us)or spike
Queen Boadicea chapter 11 . 8/9/2003
Well, this is a new twist on an old episode. I guess Angelus has a bit more sense than Angel. But love and sense rarely go together.
Seoid chapter 11 . 8/8/2003
Yay! An update! This is turning out to be one of my favorite fics. I love how you're splitting the storyline in two directions, and I can't wait to see what you have next.

Still a little confused about the new Angel, though (seeing as how I never actually saw the episode) Is he evil? Is he Angel without the guilt? Or is the the Angelus we knew from the show?

Well, keep it up! PLease update sooN! Please?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »