Reviews for Going Muggle
keysam23 chapter 18 . 8/7
An entertaining story & I am interested in seeing how it plays out in the end.
keysam23 chapter 15 . 8/7
I thought Draco had his dark mark removed by the goblins way back in one of the early chapters?
njaliya chapter 13 . 6/19
You made a mistake. earlier you said Astoria was in Ravenclaw
Xx Lima Beans xX chapter 2 . 1/17
"Hannah Abbott"
The students in 2nd year were petrified not paralyzed. Minor detail sure but yeah.
I think you mean staking not staling.
That sort of thing not set.
Am I a nit picker? Yes
Am I an asshole? Yes
Am I sorry? No xD
nintschibintschi chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
love this story its really quite well written :) love the draco harry friendship ant the goblins
thanks nitnschi
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
for people going away from magicals,sure let a lot a people know where they are and his jobs. ..
Radomir's Renegades chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
Nice story and an interesting twist on the post-Voldemort Era, and the Shadow Lord would be someone who was once connected. However, it might be hard to guess as to who since all known Death Eaters are probably in prison.
hazman11 chapter 18 . 2/23/2015
Have really enjoyed this story. Hope to see the end at sometime. Sad about the separation that Daphne has. Not sure if that will be fixed, or it is permanent. Thanks for writing
bun2 chapter 9 . 1/28/2015
Hi! I think your story idea and writing, as well as the Draco/Hermoine pairing are absolutely fabulous. However, I can't stand stories where there are more than two people in a relationship. Nothing against you, but I will discontinue reading. Just wanted to say you've done an excellent job so far.
NayNay2014 chapter 18 . 1/23/2015
I love this chapter :)
blassreitter chapter 18 . 1/4/2015
I'm sorry but I did not like this chapter much, since the chapter that Daphne has 'died' I kinda lost interest. Who in her state mind choose books above family (husband for Daphne), she was in search for a happy life and now she choose to be a loner.

Also I found Harry kinda weak of not fighting Daphne's statement of keeping her alive a secret. I think if she stays like that she will be forgotten as all Harry's time will absorb by susan. I hope you will explain this in the next chapter.

I think it's for the best that harry and susan returns to the estate.
ninja888 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Looks like another Draco Malfoy love fest from the most fervent admirer of the ferret Death Eater.
dinadan256 chapter 18 . 1/3/2015
Daphne survived but would rather have her family think she is dead, because there are books she could read? And made, of course, no attempt to contact Harry. Ye, that was kinda weak.

And Hermione is even more successful than anticipated, her revolution to save everyone is well on her way, because of course she is. I really would like someone to sit down with me and explain to me, in detail, what is so incredibly great about Hermione that Fanfic writers like to fall head-over-heels for her. As far as I can make out she is a reasonably interesting character in the books, but not more so than the other main actors.
Didn't really like the chapter. In fact I don't like the direction this story has taken as of late.
dinadan256 chapter 16 . 1/3/2015
So... Hermione gives one speech and it will change everything, huh? Convenient. Must be nice to never fail at anything.
I think You make it far too easy for yourself. If one, single, bloody speech would suffice, then Dumbledore would have made that speech decades ago. The arguments she uses are somewhat interesting, but largely made up. Of course, since it's your fiction you can say that the situation of the purebloods is as dire as Hermione said and it is absolutely alright. I just would have like a bit more subtlety. Or maybe it simply not happening at all, because deep seated cultural problems don't get taken care of by a teenager talking about the 'truth'.

Then there is Daphne. I have no idea where you are going with it but you better have a good explanation for why her death is handled in such a lowkey manner.
'Oh well, one of me wives be dead, how tragic.' That is essentially everything I get out of that.

Until this chapter I really enjoyed reading your story. Your hand at trying to convey a three person relationship was a nice try, but seemed very awkward in practice. Though, I do appreciate your logic behind both women being alright with this: It's not that Harry is so bloody awesome that the privilege is theirs, but rather that they are in an uncomfortable situation and Harry is both a very likeable guy and probably one of their only conceivable options at happiness.
Also, nice how you made another antagonist, without making him unreasonably powerful.
Vi38 chapter 18 . 1/2/2015