Reviews for Going Muggle
Harriverse chapter 2 . 3/31
This is actually quite an interesting story. Harry is turning out to be pretty savvy. Hermione and Ron just never did it for me, so any chance you could kill that relationship? What about NOT having the wizarding world turn on Harry again?
Wrexscar chapter 1 . 2/13
Before I start reading is this an abandoned story or will it be finished. Looks interesting from the summary but I don't want to read another tale with no ending
Dragon of Selene chapter 3 . 1/2
I wasn't aware that starkers was synonymous with bonkers, insane, and generally crazy elsewhere.

Good story BTW.
Dogco94 chapter 18 . 9/14/2016
Interested to see this to the end. I think it's a great story.
keysam23 chapter 18 . 8/7/2016
An entertaining story & I am interested in seeing how it plays out in the end.
keysam23 chapter 15 . 8/7/2016
I thought Draco had his dark mark removed by the goblins way back in one of the early chapters?
njaliya chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
You made a mistake. earlier you said Astoria was in Ravenclaw
7ima chapter 2 . 1/17/2016
"Hannah Abbott"
The students in 2nd year were petrified not paralyzed. Minor detail sure but yeah.
I think you mean staking not staling.
That sort of thing not set.
Am I a nit picker? Yes
Am I an asshole? Yes
Am I sorry? No xD
nintschibintschi chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
love this story its really quite well written :) love the draco harry friendship ant the goblins
thanks nitnschi
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
for people going away from magicals,sure let a lot a people know where they are and his jobs. ..
Radomir's Renegades chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
Nice story and an interesting twist on the post-Voldemort Era, and the Shadow Lord would be someone who was once connected. However, it might be hard to guess as to who since all known Death Eaters are probably in prison.
hazman11 chapter 18 . 2/23/2015
Have really enjoyed this story. Hope to see the end at sometime. Sad about the separation that Daphne has. Not sure if that will be fixed, or it is permanent. Thanks for writing
bun2 chapter 9 . 1/28/2015
Hi! I think your story idea and writing, as well as the Draco/Hermoine pairing are absolutely fabulous. However, I can't stand stories where there are more than two people in a relationship. Nothing against you, but I will discontinue reading. Just wanted to say you've done an excellent job so far.
NayNay2014 chapter 18 . 1/23/2015
I love this chapter :)
blassreitter chapter 18 . 1/4/2015
I'm sorry but I did not like this chapter much, since the chapter that Daphne has 'died' I kinda lost interest. Who in her state mind choose books above family (husband for Daphne), she was in search for a happy life and now she choose to be a loner.

Also I found Harry kinda weak of not fighting Daphne's statement of keeping her alive a secret. I think if she stays like that she will be forgotten as all Harry's time will absorb by susan. I hope you will explain this in the next chapter.

I think it's for the best that harry and susan returns to the estate.