Reviews for Kissing Starfire
Ruon jian chapter 1 . 2/18
This story was short but funny. It felt like it could be an episode of Teen Titans Go and I mean that as a compliment. I've seen a few stories with this premise but they weren't as funny as this one. Starfire using learning languages as an excuse, her line teasing Raven about Beast Boy, and the final scene were they find her with Raven were the standouts. I know you dislike how little you fleshed out Robin in this story but I think in this story he works best as a reactionary character. On another note have you read any of the New52 comics?
overlordpringerx chapter 1 . 1/21
mhm. Yuri
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/16
Sheesh. Boys are simple. And really dense. Fortunately, since Star and Raven applied their subtle hints with SLEDGEHAMMERS, the boys finally wised up. (So now Cy needs a date ...)
calicoToones chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Good story. I guess both Raven and Starfire can be a little devious when they need to!
shigo chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
please continue this story
kay chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Loved. It.
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
OHHH hehe so cuttte!
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I wonder if Starfire intended to get a little more jealousy than just Robin, I always figured she knew more than she let on.
Assibell chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Omg, laughing my head of right now! Good work on this!
RoBiNiSmYbOo chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Haha, omigosh this had me laughing my head off!
guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This was pretty funny! Keep up the good work
RachelClaire chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Ahehehehe love this! RobStar is my OTP so this makes me happy! C: I love how devious Starfire is! Usually she is quite passive in trying to get Robin to man up (Trouble in Tokyo *cough*) but this was deliciously active haha.