Reviews for Kissing Starfire
A real nice one shot.
The Hidden Girl chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Haha this was a fun story. :) I always love when authors actually decide to give Starfire some wit and manipulation instead of her just being a bundle of extreme happiness/a crying mess. She does happen to get pissed off every now and then.

It's actually funny that I found this story right now since I recently have been thinking about an idea for a BBRae story that revolves around the idea of kissing. It was particularly the StarfireXRaven bit. I think your story has actually given me motivation to want to actually write it. :)

As far as a piece of constructive criticism for this story, I would say to flesh out a bit more of the setting around the Titans in the narration and adding more details for feelings and the like. It felt a bit rushed without them. However, I understand this story is just a simple one-shot and your other story, Raven's Howl, does a fantastic job of having plenty of details and the like so great job there. :)

Have a nice day!
~Hidden
gracieTpie chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Lol I love this! Grass X
CleoArrow chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Ha, ha, ha. I couldn't stop laughing for a good minute after the end of this. It was fantastic, and kind of perfect.
CalitaRael chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
This. Just this, all of it. This. xD
Ruon jian chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
This story was short but funny. It felt like it could be an episode of Teen Titans Go and I mean that as a compliment. I've seen a few stories with this premise but they weren't as funny as this one. Starfire using learning languages as an excuse, her line teasing Raven about Beast Boy, and the final scene were they find her with Raven were the standouts. I know you dislike how little you fleshed out Robin in this story but I think in this story he works best as a reactionary character. On another note have you read any of the New52 comics?
overlordpringerx chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
mhm. Yuri
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Sheesh. Boys are simple. And really dense. Fortunately, since Star and Raven applied their subtle hints with SLEDGEHAMMERS, the boys finally wised up. (So now Cy needs a date ...)
calicoToones chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Good story. I guess both Raven and Starfire can be a little devious when they need to!
shigo chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
please continue this story
kay chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Loved. It.
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
OHHH hehe so cuttte!
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I wonder if Starfire intended to get a little more jealousy than just Robin, I always figured she knew more than she let on.
Assibell chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Omg, laughing my head of right now! Good work on this!
RoBiNiSmYbOo chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Haha, omigosh this had me laughing my head off!