Reviews for Ismene
dawn chapter 18 . 8/14
please pdate soon
Nice like this chap
Kori lee chapter 16 . 5/10
Please finish this story! It is so good, and it had been over a year. Please, it to so really good!
When I Make It Shine chapter 18 . 3/24
I know it's been a while since you updated, but I cannot wait to read more!
Magda chapter 18 . 11/18/2015
Hola! Tanto tiempo sin pasarme por aqui! Imaginate lo feliz que me hizo entrar y encontrar tantos capitulos para leer! Me he vuelto a enganchar completmete con tu historia y ahora no puedo esperar el proximo capitulo! Asi que por favor publica lo mas rapido que puedas :D besos!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/10/2015
Please please update!

bonnebritt chapter 18 . 10/9/2015
the best Troy story I've read in a long time! Can't wait for more :)
Guest chapter 18 . 10/8/2015
Love this story! Please continue and date again soon!
fabbyivy chapter 18 . 10/5/2015
Awesome and captivating.
UrieNanashi chapter 18 . 9/25/2015
So I watched Troy for the firat time last night and immediately skipping off to find some fanfiction. I am delighted I found this. I'm in love with your writing. I would love to see some of Ismene's gods/goddesses get involved too. I love the culture and history you incorporate in your writing too. So thank you for your hard work and I hope to see more. Im off to check out what else you have written.
gw82 chapter 18 . 9/21/2015
More please.
Mia chapter 17 . 8/25/2015
Please update soon! This is amazing! Closest I have seen to the real odyssey, instead of over a few days this is over years :) I love it! Please keep going!
Vanessa R chapter 17 . 8/18/2015
That was a really good update and I love the little touches you add to the story with the actions and the words as it makes it more enticing to read.
gw82 chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
More please :-)
lead me to salvation chapter 16 . 8/5/2015
OOh, what's he going to show her? I'm really pleased that you updated, and I really like this chapter! :) Lovely! :)