Reviews for Find Me a Find, Catch Me a Catch
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 8/23
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 8/1
the idea that the horcrux did have after effects to Harry's soul was welcome, in the original story there is no mention of any which would have been food for a sequel.
Also I love the pairing :)
Harrypotterwannabe00 chapter 1 . 7/27
Awesome
RudeMinnesotan chapter 1 . 7/6
That was fantastic. XD I didn't know what to expect when I was reading it, but I actually really enjoyed it.
teedub chapter 1 . 7/1
Definitely one of the best marriage fics under the "forced" category out there. I'm going to save it and read it again at a later date.
GoldenDawn5598 chapter 1 . 6/19
This was a pleasant surprise! I usually don't go for Harry being paired with any older men, but this story was great. I loved it. It would've been great to see a snippet of what their life would be like in the future. Especially how Draco and Hazel get along..
tlyxor1 chapter 1 . 6/7
Why are all the good ones oneshots? I enjoyed. Thank you for writing. Mildly disappointed that this isn't a full length story, but a lovely read all the same. -t.
Forestfirekid chapter 1 . 6/5
I like how this was written and I don't think anyone would be disappointed if you continued it by adding more chapters. I would personally like to see how the relationship progresses.

Forestfirekid
loleo chapter 1 . 5/18
And perhaps you could write a little oneshot for this story. Maybe that Hazel and Lucius will be parents after a few month of marriage and with the news of twins, one for the Potters and one for the Blacks as heir. - You forgott, Sirius made Hazel his heir and so she must take up that mantle, too, and produce therefore a Black-heir. - With Draco as a doting older brother or first a helpless "son" after finding out, Hazel is pregnant. A very proud and assertive husband. And maybe for the first pregnancy it is ok for it to be an only baby pregnancy. Hazel wanted more children, but with twins, it would be minus one pregnancy in her summary of wishes for babies. So, perhaps it could three or four more babies come, but it needn't. And perhaps at the end of the life of Hazel and Lucius there would be a resume with love and devotion for their past bonded live.

Yes, that would be my story-wish.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 5/16
This was wonderful. I am glad that they were actually able to put down a foundation for a strong marriage in their future.
Almecestris chapter 1 . 4/25
Love this! Very well-paced for a one-shot! My only criticism would be that it's only a one-shot.
I wish you would do a sequel to find me a find, catch me a catch
jesskalynn4 chapter 1 . 3/31
OH I think I'd a love another little one shot from this. Maybe a couple years in the future with thier family? Or Lucius doting on a pregnant Hazel?
HibaTsu-Lover chapter 1 . 3/28
/ Such an adorable story that began with a bit of unease at my part! Glad for the happy ending and (hahah) a very nice, descriptive smutty scene. Luv'd it
cfvg chapter 1 . 3/27