Reviews for Find Me a Find, Catch Me a Catch
Holly Jade Potter chapter 1 . 3/27
I love your fanfiction and I look forward to reading more of your work and you Fem Harry as Canon!harry is the spitting image of his father Fem!Harry should be the spitting image of her mother only more aristocratic from her father's Noble blood i thoroughly enjoyed reading happily ever after for Fem Harry and sexy Lucius
gsferal chapter 2 . 2/22
I love this story. It always has me going from moments of laughter to sighing in contentment. Not only is it well written but it is compelling. The story draws a person in letting the real world fade away for a time.
xCalavera chapter 2 . 2/22
I absolutely love this story!
Charlie0925 chapter 2 . 2/22
Gosh, I love, Love, LOVED THIS AMAZING LIL' FICLET! Brilliant writing here honey, I just wish that there was more of it as you wrote this pairing so beautifully! ;o)
Jaden 'Birdie' Blythe chapter 2 . 2/19
I need more from this verse! I've read this at last 6 times.
paz chapter 2 . 2/16
Wonderful
Vi38 chapter 2 . 1/7
Really good
Miyu Kokomi chapter 2 . 1/2
Me encantó
Cortita la historia pero hermosa
Jaden 'Birdie' Blythe chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
I love this story so much! It's fabulous and makes me happy.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
I love how sweet they are with each other, as well as being shrewd.
arp chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
I just came across this in someone's favorites and was pleased to see the original had been expanded. This second chapter does an excellent job of presenting another POV of much the same timeline without being repetitious and then continues with the lovely future all readers knew (hoped) the couple would have. Thank you so much for all your hard work.
Jaricchi chapter 2 . 11/14/2016

I've had a secret love for LMxHP. xD Thank you for sharing.
nikashirman chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Is the title one of the lyrics from the song "Matchmaker"" from Fiddller on the Roof? Ilm a bit of a Broadway buff, so this was very interesting to notice.
ShadeVarden chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
I really, really loved this. Fem!HarryxLucius is rare, and a well-written one is almost nonexistent. Hell, HarryxLucius on this site is rare, and frankly, I'm now in love with the pairing. One more ship to add to my armada.
HailAllOTP chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Did I told you that i love you? Not? I love you! it is my most prized, favourite fanfic of yours. Not to mention that you practically make me obsessed with finding good fanfics with Lucius (not much luck on that front :P)

naming femharry Hazel was a nice suprise. usually autors stuck with harriet or sth similarly unimpressive. Hari. Really. so.. it made her different from canon on the first sigh, which change a wibe of story i think. it is more probable to happen- to pairing lucius with someone, well, not too overly harry. I am rambling I know.
I loved the ceremony. but what i loved more was this all deliciously pragmatic way they stuck a deal. and then oncoming romance of course. You are quite talented in writing hetero pairings, did you know? with exquisite feminine touch.
and then of course was drace. what a shame that we know so lttle about his first reaction-it would probably be fabulous to see. Makim him gay, making neville and augusta so much more important, every little detail... like bits about ron or soul collaping... made me crave for more. and more i received when i ended reading Lucious (and in a way narcissa) side of a story. Thank you.
I really don't know what to say more. well.. if inspiration stuck me, i have second chapter to add sth ;P