Reviews for Find Me a Find, Catch Me a Catch
SaiyukiLover232 chapter 2 . 7/10
BEAUTIFUL

Both Hazel and Lucius' POV were fantastically written. You captured everything perfectly, their thoughts, their emotions and their growing relations. And only with two chapters. LOVED IT!
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 2 . 6/12
I love female Harry stories. I read your Heidi/Theo story and I enjoyed that and since it was well written (I think well written Girl Harry stories are very hard to find - if you have any to recommend I would love that) I wanted to see if you had written anymore. Once I saw this was going to be a Lucius pairing I was very wary, I wasn't actually sure if I wanted to read it actually. But I thought since I have so few good GWL fics I had to at least give it a try. And I was very surprised by how much I love this story even more than your Heidi/Theo one. It was written just write, in a conceivable way to get the two former enemies together in a happy relationship. I usually hate the female Harry stories that just turn Harry into a girl so they can pair him/her up with their favorite male character (because apparently people can't stand to write a character as gay). I would love to see a third chapter epilogue sort of to see the Malfoy-Potter family ten or more years into the future. To see how they settled together, how their family life is. Also I want to see that children they would end up having. You should definitely keep that in mind, especially if you know where your characters have/will end up.
B chapter 2 . 5/10
AWWWWWW
I love it! Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful story!
Rosepeadel chapter 2 . 3/28
I loved it. It was a perfect way to end and I like your choice for Draco. Charlie is perfect for him.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 2 . 2/22
Woohoo! I loved it! And I absolutely fell in love with Anastasia! I don't even know why ahah Usually I don't care that much about the newborns but... d'awwwwwwwwwwww 3
fue hermoso! gracias por tan interesante y conmovedor momento!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 2 . 1/24
Telling no lies... Nothing to shame his wife...
Lucius must be really interested in Hazel, to swear the Vow so easily. He probably has quite a lot of near-death experiences, and regrets the cases when nobody stopped him from doing something he would later regret.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 2 . 1/9
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
This makes me happy.
Beau2809 chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
I love it, oddly, because i have never considered this pairing before.

Have you ever thought of doing a chapter based on Draco or Neville's POV?
Fictional-Nympho chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
*gross sobbing* this is just unbelievably cute ;_; so much love x
Felicity Dream chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
This was absolutely bloody fantastic and made me crave for it to be so much longer :)
Emerald Ashes chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
A lovely beginning and a lovelier reprise. Hazel and Lucius are so sweet, and Lucius's barely suppressed horror at Charlie courting Draco was fantastic.

Also, on a totally pedantic note, you used "which" right!

Keep writing.
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
more! I wanna see more pretty please! *cute puppy dog face*