Reviews for A Conference
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Loved it
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
The Nicholas and Holden Show-delightful. Seriously, doesn't Snape have a rep with a bit of the old AK? And newly married, sheesh people, show a little respect!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Nice little ficlet
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed the journey.
patolozka chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Hihi, wonderful! I love this universe, you know. And Severus/Nicholas and Harry/Holden and Derrick, juju, they are masters of anything;-)))
Its crazy that nearly everyone on the conference didnt think of anything else than plotting. Crazy and sad but its like the world works... But I trust Severus that he can take care of yourself with small help from others;-))) Thank you!
YenGirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Thank you so much, Ree, this was a lovely surprise indeed... and it's fine, I love the Seaside Universe too!

In your hands, Severus is a most sought after Potions Master. Well, of course he is that, but he's also alluring and attractive *keeps a straight face but is still hexed* Well, of course he is to Harry, but it's a nice change seeing other people chasing after him... even if they aren't a self absorbed and deluded blond *pushes Blarney into the same boat that a certain blond Muggles Studies professor is occupying*

Since Harry couldn't be there, I'm glad Alvarez was *glares at him all the same for disturbing such a delicious dream* and Derrick too! *beams at him for moving fast enough and coming between Sev and that-idiot-called-Blarney* Hah – served him right, getting Derrick's brush off! *does the flapping wings-and-crowing routine* Even Alissandra is making an effort to get into my good books *nods distantly at her and growls at those oblivious women before pushing them into the starting-to-get-crowded-abovementioned-boat*

It was cute how Derrick now considers Sev as himself and as Nicholas... which isn't surprising considering how long he knew Sev as Nicholas! I feel comforted that Sev was amongst real friends for the rest of that conference.

But *happy sigh* that ending was the best bit. Harry missing the little things... and I'm sure the three owls miss Sev as well. You didn't write out what followed next, Ree, but you still left it at the perfect point *nods*

A lovely addition to your Seaside Universe and thank you again, dear! *hugs*
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Oh I so loved this little tidbit. Derrick just can't separate Nickolas and Severus. Poor Severus. Thank you for sharing.
Schattengestalt chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
That was a nice addition to your Cutting Room Floor story.*smiles*

Poor Severus!*wants to pat his shoulder, but then thinks better of it and just smiles*
The conference wasnt only hard for him, because he was separated from Harry, but also because many of the other Masters were complete idiots, which werent interested in the newest developments in potion brewing, but only in Severus fame.*glares at them*

Im only glad that Derrick and the others were there and that it was enough for them to know that Nicholas wanted them to take care of Severus to do just that.*smiles at them*
That makes it obvious how much Nicholas means to them and maybe Severus will be able to tell them one day that Nicholas and he are one and the same.

Ah and these women.*growls*
I got really angry when I read that they would try to destroy a marriage just to be with Severus, because he is famous.*shakes her hate*
But I like Alissandra now.

And Harry had a hard time without Severus as well, but the reunion was even sweeter, because they had missed each other so much.*sighs happily*
Im sure they had a good time together, without clothes.*grins*

I hope to see more stories, which belong to this universe one day.*winks*

So long!)

Schattengestalt
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
There needs to be more to this one...nice to see the friendly defense, but I wanted to see more of the conflicts over the week. Though there's no such thing as to much Harry&Sev time. ..TLC
Spennig chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
So cute. I love the snapshots. I get the impression that Snape told the others he was Nicholas, since they sent greetings to Holden. Would love to see the looks on faces at that revelation. I suspect it would look like a group that had been hit in the back of the head with a board.