Reviews for Faith
917brat chapter 33 . 6/2
I so love this it is very interesting so his Harry half an angel or actual a full angel, the newest angel and is his name what he does? please keep this up it is sooo interesting.
Lyryenn chapter 33 . 5/28
Loving this!
JB.Campbell chapter 33 . 5/16
I love
Follow the story soon. I want to know who falls in love (if it happens)
Alliycat8 chapter 9 . 5/9
I can tell this was written before season 11 cause of chuck and im just sitting here like if only you knew
Charlie0925 chapter 33 . 4/20
Dang, this is by far one of THE BEST FIC's I'VE EVER READ! Brilliant, brilliant writing here honey! I adore each of the characters you have created here along with the truly kick ass story-line you have going! I cannot wait to read more of this awesomeness! ;o)
noxenrom chapter 5 . 4/18
Kelorus chapter 33 . 4/1
... .IT ! Oh my...I really love it xD
LalondeBii chapter 33 . 3/31
Please update this!
I love it so much, although I cringed at Malfoy getting smashed like that, he's my favorite bad guy. The only thing I have a twitch about is the grammar. They're not bad mistakes, you still get your point across, but the differences between their, there, and they're, along with your and you're, then and than are pet peeves of mine. So maybe just have a beta reader clean up a little?
Also, I don't think I really like how Ascha handled the problem with Sirius and Remus, I get that at the time he made what he considered the best decision when going with Crowley, but I hope he gives them a chance soon. He doesn't understand the full story yet and he's already made up his mind about them.
However, the story isn't finished yet so maybe they do reconcile? I don't rightly know, but I dearly hope so.
Anywho, I'm just rambling at this point, it's a lovely story.
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 33 . 3/23
HA! Look at Voldemort begging. I can’t wait for the next chapter.
deannamd chapter 33 . 3/3
please update soon
YeTianshi chapter 12 . 3/2
Nice, for a while there I thought the dark one was an OC, never thought it would be Crowley. Nicely done.
Vengeance-Angel2010 chapter 33 . 3/2
o0o0o0o dead Voldie! How will Dumbles take this? Thanks for all your hard work on this latest chapter.
Naydra chapter 33 . 2/21