Reviews for Faith
SuperRes7 chapter 1 . 10/10
This harry is a sexist idiot... he goes into rage when someone attacks a woman and he automatically become siblings with her line cuz she’s a girl, and he gets angry at Kuro cuz he attacked fleur when they where in a tournament where it was allowed or at least not disallowed.
AresLaw chapter 32 . 10/1
come on...come on...I've been waiting for this one chapter for ages ;C
I want to see BabyMort to meet Ascha and realize Harry has been raised by a certain Demon of the Crossroads. It will be...spectacular :D
Kittens Kat chapter 32 . 9/24
This is a AWESOME story! You did very well and I have greatly enjoyed reading it! Thank you for all of your hard work! More PLEASE!
WRose chapter 24 . 9/4
Manipulative bastard!
cerezo.dulce11 chapter 32 . 8/30
I love your fanfic is awesome
PristinelyUngifted chapter 32 . 8/24
Absolutely marvelous.
shubhendu dutta chapter 1 . 8/19
A very good story
Esto chapter 32 . 8/15
Please update this is the best story I've read!
user51s2r chapter 32 . 8/11
An excellent story. I enjoyed it greatly.
user51s2r chapter 24 . 8/11
This story is amazing. This chapter gave me tingles, in anticipation of Dumbdore/Snape and others lining up to be smote!
user51s2r chapter 12 . 8/11
There were some giggles to be had in this chapter. Excellent!
user51s2r chapter 9 . 8/11
Brilliant story. Fucking fantastic story! The writing style is really good. I have almost no knowledge of the tv series Supernatural, only read other crossovers with it. This is a BINGE-WORTHY read!
ilanit.harary chapter 32 . 7/11
with angels, it's always crap
Oddballzebra chapter 14 . 7/6
Atropos/Fate isn't an angel, but actually a greek goddess. Therefore she doesn't have wings. Check the Supernatural wiki.
Oddballzebra chapter 13 . 7/6
Just let the demon be a demon. I really hope this isn't a pure and saintly Harry fic where he is all good and out to bring about world peace. That would be boring.
1,057 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »