Reviews for Faith
Eldersprig chapter 34 . 9/14
I don't really watch Supernatural, but I get the point. The demons are evil bastards cause they're you know, demons, but the angels also appear to be evil bastards cause...I think God isn't G-d, but actually an anarch. You know *not*-creator. You get the same vibe from the comic Hellblazer. Hell of a place to end a story, though.
Trainer Fiona chapter 1 . 8/28
Ahhhhhh No! Asacha! Don't be dead please! Hermione needs you! But on that note, am I the only one who thinks that Hermione is going to call Crowly for help? And also (Just curious) what version(s) if the bible did you use for the bible quotes?
Balina chapter 34 . 8/28
I absolutely loved this story, I can’t wait till the sequel is out! Do you have an estimated time when it’ll be posted?
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 34 . 8/25
Cold, Cas. Cold. Of course, this is pre-Winchesters Cas so it's understandable to an extent.
I don't usually go for overly religious fics that quote scripture a lot so I have to admit I skipped over the verses, but I otherwise absolutely loved it.
The ending was rough so I'm very glad to see that you're planning a sequel, and I'll be on the lookout for it for sure. I really really want to know what happened to Hermione because she pretty much left everything behind for one person who is now... maybe dead? I hope he comes back to life soon enough that she's not just alone, wandering around aimlessly and the duo just took a page out of Gabriel's book. O_O Or maybe Gabriel was listening in on angel radio and faked Ascha's death for him!
On the other hand, one of your main characters on this fic was Death, so maybe he's going to hang out with the Avatar of Death for a bit for funsies. Or maybe Hermione will? Hmm...
Obviously I have no idea, but it's going to be a lot of fun finding out :)
*Added to favorites because it's worth it.*
koseta.a chapter 31 . 8/13
I was really enjoying the story till Hermione came onto the stage. It feels dull now.
Laesk chapter 34 . 8/13
please update here when you start Requiem so we know it is started and can find it. thank you for your story. i enjoyed reading it a great deal.
LukeSky001 chapter 34 . 8/2
Amazing story, very happy you finished it, angry you let it at a cliffhanger.

Hope to see the sequel soon! Until then, I'll wait.
no diffrence chapter 1 . 7/29
That...was FUCKING AMAZING WOW i cried at the end but it was good well writen cant wait to read the sequel to this it was honestly not what i expected when i read this i would recommend to everyone
Harriverse chapter 34 . 7/24
That was totally sad.

Harry was so happy to see them. I think I would have taken it better if he hadn't been so happy at first.

So, either he will be the son of God, Lucifer, or god himself.

I think you just confirmed why I avoid Supernatural.
Harriverse chapter 28 . 7/24
Crowley can end the world. Just kill or have someone kill Hermione.
Harriverse chapter 27 . 7/24
Looks like Cowley had more of an influence on the kid than was good for him.

I thought Harry was going to be an Angel.

I didn't think he would become a fallen one.
Harriverse chapter 23 . 7/24
So things will finally make a little more sense? At least to me.

Don't get me wrong. Your writing style had a presence to it, leaving a feeling of significance to the events of the chapters. Just not knowing why that feeling existed was a bit troubling. I didn't see the importance.
Harriverse chapter 19 . 7/24
That's just wrong. Harry would have been with good people, and instead he will be a prisoner.
Harriverse chapter 14 . 7/24
I don't understand. Was that an Angel, making it right, or a demon, collecting on a mistake?
Harriverse chapter 13 . 7/24
LOLS. And he is only 8.

I know nothing of the Supernatural canon, but I'm guessing Harry is an Angel, Crawley is fu**ed or should I say whipped, and Fawkes has abandoned Albus.
1,212 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »