Reviews for Coulrophobia
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
"The clowns are Fell?"
I must confess that I never imagined normal stuff like clowns appearing unusual and downright creepy to Narnians. This was a humorous way to convey that point, and I enjoyed it!
Lady Hannah
Miss mia chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Haha! Enjoyed that! Tho secretly glad it wasn 't I that had that dream-
ScribeofHeroes chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I know that some are scared by clowns. Personally, I try not to be because they are just people, often who get into the job just to make people laugh. However, I know every group has bad people in it. I admit a bad clown is a scary thought. I never thought about how scary a description of clowns themselves might be for those who nothing about them. Coupled with the mention of Pennywise and no wonder Oreius had a nightmare. A freaked out Oreius is always funny after the fact when everything is okay. :)
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Yes, this is funny . . . and not funny at the same time, which is rather an amazing literary accomplishment. "It" makes me shudder. It's scary when Oreius talks about "the Pennywise." :::shudder more:::

Poor Oreius. But now they both are afraid of something the other isn't. Very funny and interesting.

Well done.

:D O.o :D
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
XD That was so evil to do to Orieus but funny at the same time!
MCH chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
It is funny ( & not funny ha ha) how a story can effect you even when you never met in this case a clown.

Three other things I hope the colts do stay out of any type of trouble. I'm also presuming that our mischievous Racoon family are not involved in the wedding preparations? Finally why does Kat need to see the Black Nymphs elders?
burntoutlikeabrightlight chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I love Stephen King and It! XD Loved this one-shot.
Jesus' girl 4ever chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
That was extremely funny!