Reviews for She Will Do Anything

Silver Star!
Hillary Moore chapter 10 . 8/17/2006
make more chapters
LandLPhanfics chapter 10 . 4/13/2005
Wow this story has it all. Action, fun, and danger. Of course it is so the drama. I think you did a great job. I don't always say that about all fanfics. You were totally in character. And the plot was great. Very funny ending as well! Great job!
Martiangal chapter 10 . 9/1/2004
Hey, great story! It really felt like it could be an actual episode of the show - rare for a fanfic.

I only have two criticisms: the first is that you sometimes have a habit of switching from past tense to present tense. Gotta watch out for that. The second is how quickly Jen learns all of the teen hero stuff. I know you said she was athletic, but exactly how athletic was never specified and really left me wondering. I was under the impression that Drakken taught her most of what she knew, which makes the short time she learned it all in inhuman. If Drakken had messed with her DNA or something, that would have worked, but you gave no indication of that.

As for the question of whether Jen should return, I'm thinking "no." That way, people reading future stories of yours won't be saying, "Who's this Jen person?" But that's just me. I prefer stand-alone stories. Anyway, keep up the great work!
rebeccag239 chapter 10 . 4/26/2003
No its the end oh well

I would like Jen to be shown in another fic I liked her

But im glad Kim saved the world (Grins)

sakura chapter 10 . 4/23/2003
That was soo good!

Jen should come back in the next 1

c ya
Mewberries chapter 10 . 4/23/2003
Oh good ending! Nice and happy, just the way I like it! :) Please keep writing! I'd be interested in seeing that PPG/KP crossover! Great job on this fic! _ Byes!
Sakura chapter 9 . 4/21/2003
Okay that definatly left me at the edge of my seat!

how is KP gonn compete in the cheer regionals

i'll kill myself if anything happened 2 me

that was definatly good!
rebeccag239 chapter 9 . 4/21/2003
No Kim cant lose

Something has to come to save her

Digifan
Mewberries chapter 9 . 4/17/2003
Aww...Ron tried. He did his best. Jenny's having a serious ego trip. Either that or maybe she should of eaten the mushrooms; they make ya smarter. *pauses* Duh...*dazes* Oh yeah, anyways, there must be some way out of this. Perhaps Shego? She might feel it's her right defeat Kim and not Jenny's...eh just keep going! This fic is really great! :)
rebeccag239 chapter 8 . 4/12/2003
This is getting better and better

I hope that Kim will get saved and everything will be ok

Mewberries chapter 8 . 4/11/2003
Bueno! This story is fantastic! The preview for chapter 8 has me all excited! Please continue! :)
rebeccag239 chapter 7 . 4/7/2003
oh no Kim

I hope Jenny isnt working for Drakken

Mewberries chapter 6 . 4/3/2003
O...this is good! Please continue! Ron should be a peer mediator. He's got good advice, course people never listen to good advice. ;) Keep goin'!
Xelena chapter 6 . 2/6/2003
i like it- so obviously Jenny can't do what Kim can seeing as she's not superhuman, so obviously it's a very bad thing for Kim to be ooc. Ron- well he'd probably be mad Jen, and jen- well sad i'd think, anyways, continue soon