Reviews for Sleep tight, love
maliciouspixie5 chapter 28 . 2/21/2017
This was the sweetest fic. I adore it.
misherukuro chapter 28 . 12/6/2016
Friggen adorable.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 28 . 4/21/2016
Second time reading and still sooo damn good.
Everything's Relative chapter 28 . 4/14/2016
I love how most of this isn't smut lol, it's beautifully written though.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/25/2015
thanks for your hardwork
emthereble chapter 28 . 2/23/2015
BRILLIANT !
shookenuppepsi chapter 28 . 2/1/2015
Love this story and the way you wrote this pairing. It felt very real and natural. Also love that you had some Weasley family angst, but it wasn't bashing on characters who never would or could change. Molly and Ginny and Ron all changed for the better in a realistic way and I love that.
The Red Teardrop chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
This story is awesome! You're amazing! :D
kirsty21 chapter 28 . 1/29/2015
cool
Mags1st chapter 28 . 1/14/2015
I couldn't stop myself from going Aaaaaw and Oooooh all the time. So so cute, they had some really frustrating moment but in general Aaaaaaw! Loved it
spk chapter 28 . 1/2/2015
Enjoyed this. :)
Saturnblue chapter 28 . 1/2/2015
Finally Ginny grown up from that experience and get over her delusion with Harry being her partner. It doesn't matter what her mind at the state of matter is the point is that she could of hurt Harry with the kidnapping of unspeakable. What would happen if it's Harry's enemies that wanted information from his whereabouts. Harry can be serious hurt or be killed for that matter. You don't betray your friends or so called illusive boyfriend for revenge or personal agenda unless they betrayed you first with solid evidence. Harry repeatedly told her that they are not a item and never will be but she just ignore it to continue her delusions.

It's great to see Charlie able to pull Harry through his depression and bring him out to find himself. He did where no one else bother or wanted to see that the current Harry need some closure to his past and the war. He needed healing not just force him to do something that may not be his choice at all.
JBubbles chapter 28 . 11/24/2014
Aw. Yes for the bonding! Lovely fic, darling!
NinjaGrapeTurtle chapter 28 . 11/24/2014
Omg! I loved this! This was absolutely brilliant and amazing and so well written! I read it all in one day and I didn't stop for anything! Brilliantly done my dear!