Reviews for The Painter
readicted chapter 39 . 9/27/2016
Thank you for sharing your story.
Guest chapter 39 . 2/12/2016
Awe thank you for this incredible story and insight into the many ways we can make life easier for each other with just the right amount of love, compassion and tolerance.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/6/2016
That is definitely not a good trait for a therapist to have, even if what she said was semi-true..
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
Poor Bella..
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
I like the story so far..
shorty1773 chapter 39 . 2/3/2016
I just loved your story! Very different from other fanfics, which is a nice change! So glad that everything fell into place for them. The baby was also a sweet touch. Thanks for sharing your writing with us!
maymay74 chapter 39 . 1/24/2016
Great story!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 39 . 1/16/2016
This was lovely from top to bottom.
I loved it all the way through.
*huggles*
sujari6 chapter 39 . 1/15/2016
Great story. Loved the ending.
dpennell007 chapter 39 . 1/12/2016
I loved your gentle, happy ending. How nice for them to have found in each other an ideal, lifelong companion - and the fortunate ability to create their own little family. Bella is right where she was always meant to be.
bearygirl chapter 39 . 1/12/2016
Thanks for sharing, really enjoyed reading this story.
mommymac0508 chapter 39 . 1/12/2016
I loved it it was a beautiful story to read thank you
katelyndc chapter 39 . 1/12/2016
Thank you for sharing.

Kate
Ninkita chapter 39 . 1/12/2016
As always, this was so pretty. The way Bella talks in colour makes me smile :)
BridieM chapter 39 . 1/12/2016
Thank you so much for this epilogue. It leaves them happy but with a life still to live and explore. You have written a complex character in Bella and a wonderfully supporting husband and family for her. As an author you did your job in bringing to us some understanding of Bella's trials and respect for her ongoing struggles. Thank you. Best wishes to you and your daughter. I hope the people you encounter on your life's journey treat you both with the respect and understanding you deserve. Best wishes, Bridie