Reviews for The Most Important Things
IIII chapter 8 . 8/15
Wow! Your story is amazing! More please!
victoronice chapter 8 . 5/11
Aww, I loved this. Also it's crazy how I called it - Tsunade was the baby. Hm.

I really liked this AU. It made me happy c:
victoronice chapter 6 . 5/11
Hahaha Hashirama
victoronice chapter 5 . 5/11
Oh God Madara's pissed
victoronice chapter 4 . 5/11
Tobirama you sneaky Senju...
victoronice chapter 3 . 5/10
Wow, Madara, you couldn't be more wrong.
victoronice chapter 1 . 5/10
I have a weird feeling she's gonna have Tsunade?
KawaiiDoge chapter 8 . 6/9/2015
and again a masterpiece! Its hard to explain but I really like the chapter endings in this story, there was always this point that made it funny or thrilling or a great plot twist. Thanks for the entertainment!
Chikinaa chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
Ooooh I randomly (in the middle of the day while eating lunch) remembred a part of this chapter. When Tobirama recounts all of the times when Hashirama was acting off. I would LOVE to read how the gokage summit went with Madara there instead of Tobirama. How Hoshirama decided that he would take Madara with him, Tobirama being pissed off, Madara probably secretely gloating. Then the meeting itself and maybe even where they spent the time (unnecessarily long according to Tobirama) because i'm sure what was it they were doing. Ah, all the smut *sighs happily*. Sorry for this, it's just I can totally picture how amazing that fic would be because i just adore your characterization of all of them.
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
0. Aww, thanks for the dedication, dear! It's so sweet of you. :) And I agree with Sunny271, I hope you write more of this universe!
1. I love how Madara refers to Mito as "That Woman". I take it Madara doesn't really like Mito's new found status in his family...
2. Kudos to the old midwife! She's braver than the Fifth Mizukage! Granted, it's like you said, she's at the age, but still. Braver than a kage is impressive. That or Mei is just incredibly underwhelming.
3. Aww, Madara's the first grandfather to hold Tsunade! That's so cute. (I've recently been rewatching the Madara vs 5 kage fight, so I also find this deliciously ironic.)
4. You came up with a brilliant reason why Tsunade has no last name despite being part of a powerful family. Shame there's no similar reason in canon.
5. Do you think this 'verse's Tsunade has blue eyes or do you think they'll turn brown?
6. Ah, bathtub scene. I was wondering if it would make an appearance in the story, and by jove it has! It's a lot tamer than what I was expecting tho'. A LOT tamer...
7. Aww, Hashirama's washing Madara. So cute!
8. ...really, Madara. You're unhappy because your daughter's not getting married. Newsflash, honey, YOU'VE never gotten married. You've been living in sin with another man for more than a decade and reared three kids with him. (Haha, dear goodness is Madara's hypocrisy hilarious.)
9. What do you think Tsunade's relationship with Butsuma and TobiMito spawn #2 will be like? I think they'll have a close, almost sibling like relationship, but how would Tsunade address Butsuma? Nii-san? Ojii-san? (Speaking of Tsunade and addressing people, she called Hashirama "Ojii-sama" in the 5 kage fight. I dunno why I shared that.)
10. Aww... Madara's worried for the well-being the next generation. It's really great to see that. I really do like to see how Madara has softened. And how Hashirama draws strength from his loved ones. It's very "Will of Fire"-y of him. And not at all, "I'll kill anyone who threatens my village, even if that means slaughtering all of the villagers." (Not that I'm BITTER or anything...)
11. Tobirama wouldn't poison Hashirama to become Hokage... he'd push him into a valley of stampeding wildebeest. Also, is there no chance for Madara to become the Second Hokage in this universe? (Probably because he's planning on dying before Hashirama, huh?)
12. My headcanon ending for this universe is that Hashirama and Madara die in battle, but pretty much together and only after they're very old. (I think Hashirama and Madara might live to their late-70's together, at least. I mean, Hiruzen lived to 69, and he was by himself.) Neither of them lose anyone extremely close to them. And there's nothing you can say that can change my mind.
13. I'm glad Madara didn't choose to be the Madara who left Konoha and never softened. If he had, that would have eventually culminated to an alien rabbit princess hijacking his body, and a Hatake would somehow gain the eyes of an Uchiha through ghost magic.
14. I think when Hashirama gets to be like late-60's old, he'd become that grandpa who shares the really inappropriate stories at the dinner table. Tsunade would be in her late twenties and going, "Please, Ojii-san, I really don't want to hear what you and Madara-san did last night." Jiraiya would be making faces since there aren't any hot chicks in the story. Madara will cover the ears of Noboru's kid, completely indignant. And I think Mads would be content (that would be such a sight, like a unicorn farting a rainbow), but he'd pretend to be grumpy just for the sake of it. His hair would still be black because he's busy dying it. Or rather, Hashirama's doing the actual dye work for him. Madara just sits there.
15. How would gothmetal!Mads and flowerpower!Hashi get together? Hmm... I'd say they somehow got invited to a music festival, and the guy scheduling the thing accidently placed their venues at the same place and time, and they meet. Hashirama falls in love at first sight, and lets Madara's group sing first. Madara forgets about the whole thing, but he runs into Hashirama again, who starts talking to him, and gives him some weed, and they decide they should go to the creek and skip stones with the same sort of high-level cognitive reasoning only a high person can make. (Yeah, I have no idea either. I was totally making stuff up as I went. Also, I have nothing against people who smoke pot.)
16. Where would Hashirama and Madara be in this Office!AU? (Also, Hiruzen being freakin' golden boy in every 'verse.)
17. Kakuzu's appearance scares me. Like, if I ever ran into him in a dark alleyway? Egh. Still, he's an interesting character in how little of a backstory he has, like you mentioned. I wonder why Kishi didn't decide to expand on him or Hidan.
18. I was under the impression ryo was the currency, and all the nations have adopted it. Also, have you noticed how annoyingly well all the Daimyos of the nations get along? I was expecting more hostility between them, but they're all so... incompetent.
19. If I had to guess what the four noble clans of Konoha were, I would have picked the Senju, the Uchiha, the Hyuuga, and the Uzumaki (despite them being from the Land of Whirlpool). How in the world did the Aburame and the Akimichi make this list!? And I have no idea how the Senju didn't, dear. If there was only ONE noble clan in Konoha, it should be the one that keeps churning out Hokages.
20. Hmm... but D-rank shinobi missions also include dog walking and weeding, so I don't get how cooking and cleaning would be more of a waste. Granted, it might seem like an abuse of power if the Hokage were to assign a genin squad the mission of cleaning his toilet, ironing his lover's clothes, and bake his kids a cake.
21. I see Konoha as being a pretty misogynistic, xenophobic, homophobic, heteronormative place, so I'm not surprised that people would categorize HashiMada into "husband" and "wife" roles.
22. Surely Tobirama would have guessed that Hashirama can't dominate someone like Madara 24/7, and he also must know dominance doesn't correlate with topping every time... What part of Hashirama's sex life bothers Tobirama more: the fact that he's sleeping with a man or that he's sleeping with Madara?
23. For the crossover question, I was wondering if Hashirama would have remembered Kakuzu as that kid that tried to kill him, and be affronted that the man he loved chose a guy who tried to do him in, but then remembered, that incident never occurred in this 'verse. Or did it? Did it happen off screen?
24. Non-crossover question! How do you think The Mercenary's Hashirama would have taken The Mercenary's KakuMada?
25. How do you picture HashiMada's current house? It has indoor plumbing and electricity, but you mentioned how Madara doesn't like Western style? But he sleeps in a bed?
26. Hmm... but what's great about Snape is that he's undeniably not a good person. That's what makes him interesting is his ambiguity. I also felt bad for him and how easy it was for Dumbledore to manipulate him. On the other hand, why did he pick on Harry? It just seemed unreasonably petty.
27. Good luck with your future writings! I hope to see more HashiMada from you! :P Especially from this 'verse. I'm still obsessed with it. (You might have been able to guess.)
Sunny271 chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Dear you have the best timing ever...it was the same with the last two chapters. I come home from a really crappy day and you have updated... I am just scared of the next crappy day, seeing how this was the end. Oh wait, I know, you simply have to write more in this verse:)
I will do a proper chapter review later!
bloody toxic chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Aaaww... I loved it.

I like the last part where Madara is telling Hashirama he won't get old or he'll dye his grey hair. Love it.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
This was amazing!
so cute. Ohgod I love hashimada so much.
Sunny2710 chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
I adored the new chapter... the family gathering was fun, especially Madara & Hashirama's "discussion", I am in accordance with Madara's opinion on Kagami...and considering Hashirama's action it seems he sees reason too;) The boys reaction to their fathers' way of settling an argument was pretty much priceless!
I love the end, please let Hashirama tell Takumi more...I wonder what Takumi would say if he knew that the girl Hashirama was with was (at least from Tobirama's point of view) -an albeit pale-female copy of Madara. Which kinda makes Madara the first and only after all.
I am looking foward to more
HotarunoHikari chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
I lubs Noboru! He's totally gonna grow up to be just like Madara.

I love this family so much if rather read your stories than spend time with my own. XD
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »