Reviews for Airports (are places where people go to die)
sayaanara chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Not as polished as your other stories which have been, ahem, FLAWLESS but it was by no means crappy. By no means. I always find myself enjoying your stories. You just have a way with words. (Btw I think I've left a review on like, every single one of your stories now? Whaaat?) It doesn't matter. You are fantastic. Keep writing!
OniKuShita chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Very well done.
I love the way you wrote this piece of work.
Keep such good work up!
Fiamma chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This is actually really... Nice. There's a lexical gap here, and I don't know what word to use to describe this story. But I mean that in a positive way. It would be nice if you could continue this and let Eren and Levi meet one another again. Surely these two deserve a loving "happily ever after" together?
Kikisan333 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
You should make a sequal were they mett up again (if you want) but great story :)
Lady Mari-chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This was beautiful and poignant. As someone who travels a lot, I could relate to the subject because you do see those very things. Perhaps not the kissing in the bathroom, but the expressions on faces and the body language that screams out at you as you people watch. I'd love to see a sequel for this, perhaps they meet again in the future and remember the night and it leads to other things. This is going on my fav list. Well done.