Reviews for Hour of the Wolf
KShara Khan chapter 3 . 7/1
Alright; that's the last thing I expected, the appearance of John from the ship of lights! Very nicely done!
TheVampireStrahd chapter 44 . 6/28
Thanks for the chapter update.

I think this Starfleet admiral is not thinking clearly given the threats facing the Federation at this point. But, she at least admits to a recruiting drive. More personnel are needed.

Cloaked Klingon fighters...scary. Very scary.
highlander348 chapter 44 . 6/28
I have to agree with other readers that Nechayev needs to be forced out and isolated for her own damn good. She is nothing but a distraction and at worse a hindrance to the very survival and protection of the Federation. She is worse then Admiral Satie in every aspect. I hope you agree.
MalSer chapter 44 . 6/28
Thanks for the update!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 44 . 6/28
Love.
WinterRain36 chapter 44 . 6/28
Alynna is a idiot and a disgrace of a Starfleet officer. Damn coward. She should be imprisoned on a penal colony or killed by Section 31. Please let that happen! Heck put it to a vote on your profile for your readers to decide if you like that idea. Where is Section 31 by the way? Will they be showing up? I was wondering.

As I was saying The Borg already have attacked and destroyed dozens of Starfleet vessels. The Klingon Empire is being torn apart with the Romulans waiting in the wings to pick up the pieces and the Federation is doing nothing despite having a treaty with them.
Starfleet was already warned about the Cylon threat from the Colonials and know they are a hundred times worse then the Borg or anything else the Federation has ever faced so far and that they are coming eventually. It's only a matter of time. No wonder the Dominion nearly crushed the Federation during the war. The Federation would rather sue for peace by any means possible then take the initiative and prepare for the oncoming threats.
Jose19 chapter 44 . 6/28
The Klingons with fighter technology this is a scary thought in itself because they aren't like the Colonials they crave combat and conquest.
Celgress chapter 44 . 6/28
The road to hell is often paved with good intentions. Cloaked Viper-like fighters would be a nightmare for all involved.

Thanks for the update.
dennisud chapter 44 . 6/28
I can't wait to see what they will do when they make contact through that wormhole! Plus I still see certain alliances developing while others are still a question!

dennisud
JovianJeff chapter 44 . 6/28
Great meeting within the Dominion, building of tension, the proposal, I really look forward to where that is going. An intelligent Sela, instead of a vehicle to make remarks, is wonderful to read, thank you for it. I admit it was tough to go through the Defiant meeting, not due to writing, unless you can say how well it represented the Federation sentiments of that era, but it was frustrating. It did represent how peace at any price is too costly. Great chapter, thank you for continuing this story.
Pyeknu chapter 44 . 6/28
The Klingons are going to DROOL when they lay eyes on Galactica or Pegasus!
Harry2 chapter 44 . 6/28
Sounds like we have a lot of disagreements between the two groups of Colonials and Federation members. Its going to take a lot of work to deal with them.
nitetrkr chapter 42 . 6/15
I reviewed the entire story at 43, but the site doe not allow multiple posts on the same chapter.

To the Rabid Fan Flamers: You are arguing about science FICTION. The AUTHOR decides how the science works. Not real or even close to reality. IF you cannot figure that out, please seek professional help.

The visual images in the original Battlestar Galactica support this author's premise that a Battlestar out guns a Federation ship (or any other Alpha Quadrant ship). The captial class weapons in the series would destroy entire vessels in one shot. If the author bases the "laser torpedoes" of the vipers as equal to heavy disruptors, then the mega pulsar laser main gun on a battlestar would crack a planet into pieces in one shot.

I am not going to argue about this. The author set the stage and has produced a consistant story on that stage. So far, a very good one.

Either enjoy it as presented, discuss technique in presentation, or find something else to read. Those who remain want more of this story.

Thanks again, Mountain King, for an enjoyable ride. Please continue.
Do you really not understand what antimatter is and how drastically more advanced the Federation is than BSG? Other reviews have done into more detail. Colonial tech is primitive compared to Federation.

You are so ignorant you should be embarrassed to display it in public.
D72 chapter 9 . 6/11
Hah, Riker is gonna be so jealous of Worf!