Reviews for Starfall
werwolf-yasya chapter 50 . 1/24
Super author, I love this work.
CharmedArtist chapter 50 . 12/31/2016
Perfect.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/15/2016
I'm literally crying right now.
AnyankaEllie chapter 50 . 12/2/2016
Thank you for a such an amazing story, as always ) I totally lost track of time reading it )
Guest chapter 50 . 10/26/2016
Nice fic..if draco had become preg with Harry's kid like mpreg fics..it could have been nice nose cut to Ginny the bitch.
hanadarkning chapter 50 . 8/19/2016
This was such a long story. It was so emotional. It went at the right pace, not too fast, not too slow. It made me laugh and cry and worry and sad. I know I'm just being a sentimental sod, but this was BRILLIANT. At first I was skeptical about your writing through reading your cover paragraphs of your stories (which I'm ashamed to admit didn't sound as interesting) BUT I'M A FAN NOW. And I will read all your other stories (Drarry ones. I live for Drarry only). My prejudgement was blinding me and I read 40 chapters of this story only to realise then (In the rare moment when I look away from the story before it's finished) that it was written by you. I'm so mad at my own prejudice and stupidity. This story has convinced me to put trust in your writing and not be disappointed by it. Yes, there were somethings missing from my ideal story but then again I'm a critic more than a writer and this is your story not mine. I loved it. Absolutely. Have you tagged it COMPLETE? Because somehow I couldn't find it using that filter. I don't know if I just missed it but if it's true then it could probably be even more famous than it already is being under the appropriate filter.
rAiNwAtEr chapter 50 . 7/19/2016
Bravo
DeviousClass chapter 50 . 7/13/2016
It was a good story ; I enjoyed reading it
Guest chapter 21 . 7/12/2016
Your writing style is exquisite. This chapter was so heartbreakingly raw. I wanted to cry! Well done!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/12/2016
This is so heartbreaking. You are an amazing writer. Can't wait to keep reading!
Sharon T chapter 50 . 6/30/2016
Nice story, thanks for writing.
ErrorInvalidEntry chapter 50 . 5/27/2016
This was beautiful. It truly showed different perspectives and thinking from the different characters :)
ToMyMuse chapter 50 . 5/3/2016
Wonderful story. Thanks so much for sharing it. I'm going to miss this Harry, Draco, and Scorpius.
ToMyMuse chapter 48 . 5/2/2016
Tough conversation but very much needed. Hermione's reaction to Harry's confession was very touching. I'm relieved that it looks as though their friendship will endure all of this.
Leenaren chapter 50 . 5/2/2016
thanks for this fiction, I really enjoyed it !
1,183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »