Reviews for Starfall
SciFiLvr13 chapter 8 . 9/16
The sentence "...That's a large part of the reason he's with me and not you..." doesn't make sense coming from Astoria. I'm guessing you meant for her to say "with you and not me".
SciFiLvr13 chapter 3 . 9/16
The plot outline is misleading it implies that Harry and Ginny's marriage was automatically disolved not that they eventually divorced. The story is good l was just expecting Harry and Ginny to receive a letter stating that their marriage was magically annulled because of some clause that said if he man was infertile...well you get it.
Deathrosekitty chapter 50 . 7/8
And they made a magic baby through a loophole in Harry's infertility and Harry got to experience pregnancy and they lived happily ever after. I seriously love your stories.
werwolf-yasya chapter 50 . 1/24
Super author, I love this work.
CharmedArtist chapter 50 . 12/31/2016
Perfect.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/15/2016
I'm literally crying right now.
AnyankaEllie chapter 50 . 12/2/2016
Thank you for a such an amazing story, as always ) I totally lost track of time reading it )
Guest chapter 50 . 10/26/2016
Nice fic..if draco had become preg with Harry's kid like mpreg fics..it could have been nice nose cut to Ginny the bitch.
hanadarkning chapter 50 . 8/19/2016
This was such a long story. It was so emotional. It went at the right pace, not too fast, not too slow. It made me laugh and cry and worry and sad. I know I'm just being a sentimental sod, but this was BRILLIANT. At first I was skeptical about your writing through reading your cover paragraphs of your stories (which I'm ashamed to admit didn't sound as interesting) BUT I'M A FAN NOW. And I will read all your other stories (Drarry ones. I live for Drarry only). My prejudgement was blinding me and I read 40 chapters of this story only to realise then (In the rare moment when I look away from the story before it's finished) that it was written by you. I'm so mad at my own prejudice and stupidity. This story has convinced me to put trust in your writing and not be disappointed by it. Yes, there were somethings missing from my ideal story but then again I'm a critic more than a writer and this is your story not mine. I loved it. Absolutely. Have you tagged it COMPLETE? Because somehow I couldn't find it using that filter. I don't know if I just missed it but if it's true then it could probably be even more famous than it already is being under the appropriate filter.
rAiNwAtEr chapter 50 . 7/19/2016
Bravo
DeviousClass chapter 50 . 7/13/2016
It was a good story ; I enjoyed reading it
Guest chapter 21 . 7/12/2016
Your writing style is exquisite. This chapter was so heartbreakingly raw. I wanted to cry! Well done!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/12/2016
This is so heartbreaking. You are an amazing writer. Can't wait to keep reading!
Sharon T chapter 50 . 6/30/2016
Nice story, thanks for writing.
ErrorInvalidEntry chapter 50 . 5/27/2016
This was beautiful. It truly showed different perspectives and thinking from the different characters :)
1,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »