Reviews for Who's Scruffy Lookin?
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
oh my gosh! It's perfect! I love it. haha. So Han. So them.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Please continue living it
Mandriel chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I can really tell it's Han narrating this XD Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Yes! Please keep going!
TheBogeyWoman chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Hey!

This piece is pretty hilarious and your portrayal of Han Solo is absolutely amazing.
There's just one tiny thing to criticize: "I had taken a stunned moment to consider the surprising turn of events but could make little sense of them."
Firstly: It should be "I took a stunned moment ...", because he's doing it while Luke's smirking like he owns the world and after Leia storms out, isn't he?
Secondly: Because the surprising turn is singular, it should be "... could make little sense of it." instead of "of them.". If you mean to talk of the "events", I apologize for my false accusation, but advise you to make the meaning a bit clearer.
In another sentence ("It was just so painfully obvious that she's in love with me, ...") you use the short form "she's", which is normally used to shorten "she is" and not "she was". It would sound better, if you'd just write both words.
Besides that: Great work!

Cheerio,
Bogey
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Cool! And not just because it's on Hoth.
Pitdroid chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Han's self confidence is formidable, but nice to see that Leia's kiss with Luke made him pause just a moment to reassess things. Han and Leia work together because neither one is a pushover. Good writing!
LongLiveTheClones chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Great job telling things from Han's POV. You do a good job of capturing his voice.
MrsScruffyNerfherder chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
i like him scruffy, too! fun POV
jeanmarie3 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Loved it!pls keep going!
StatsGrandma57 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
That's very funny and fun! Keep it moving :)