Reviews for Following the Bull's Eye
Piro's Clover chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
i loved them both! updates! please! not even for a sweet girl?

and i've gots a ?. is this all yoyo adn the other all beat? please answer soon. toodles!
Snapped Chopstick chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Fukkin' a, I love this fic. It's brilliant. And holy crap, I've bought manga from you before. I knew I recognised that site. Say, write some more of this couple, eh? God, your art is so cute, too.
Joce chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Oh! Oh! Oh! Make another! Make another! PLEASE! I love it! o Hope you make another! Ja ne!

Telp chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Wow. You are an amazing writer. I can't find anything in here to correct.

And I must agree with Sora, this is probably the best shounen-ai I've ever read. I loved the way you described everything. I would really like to see Beat's POV. _

And the art on your site - I love it. Great job.
sashwizzled chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
I'm not worthy... You brilliant writer! Well, if Tallulah can't think of anything to C'n'C, I'm not gonna try - I'll just drool over the fic for a few more hours and I'll be happy.

You know, it must be nice to be known as someone who's perfect in grammar and C'n'C and things... I'm just known as the girl who says, 'Nyeehh...' at inoppurtune times... OK, I hope to see more from you soon!
Siberian Tiger1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Hey great story i read it once already but i didn't get it so i read it again and now it makes sence! Good job i really like the story and good grammer and Good everything...FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I WISH I WAS AS GOOD AS YOU! Anyway good fic!

DeadlySerenade chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
I dare say, this fiction has got to be the best shounen ai I have ever read (of any game/anime/etc)! The way you described the characters was fantastic and your detail was so terrific! I see great talent in this story and you should really write more Beat/Yo-yo fictions! I know I, as well as everyone else who loves this couple, would be honored to read them.

Also, I saw the fanarts you did and i must say that they are terrific! I see great talent in you, in both writing and drawing _
Tsukasa Beat chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
Pretty good but put 1st person on Beat!
Be Tei chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Hee! That was nice. I just played the game with a friend, and thinking of those two was the first yaoi pairing I got. _ You should write more!
foolife chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Aye, this is great! I think Yo-Yo's viewpoint is a bit overdone but that's a small gripe at an otherwise flawless fic; great job!
Stoned Raider chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
That was really good. Theres nothing cuter than Beat and Yo-Yo making out. I especially loved how you portrayed the characters, awesome job!
Sugar Goose chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Whoa, this story is so cute. You should write more Yo-yo/Beat stories. I really like this story. Oh, and your art work on your site is beautiful. I can't do CG for crap (that's because no one teaches me how to do CG). Anyways, keep it up.
risokura chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
I've really been on the pc for too long...I'm even talking to it, about to call it a night, this girl needs some sleep...anyhow, good story, ::claps and falls asleep on her computer, drooling:: Beat and Yoyo forever!
Tallulah Grammar Songstress chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Arrgh, stupid computer wouldn't let me review earlier - this was so good! It ruled! Lotus's review may have led you to expect constructive criticism from me, but I'm afraid I don't really have any - I just thought this was excellent! Keep writing, and that's an order!
RktikFox chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
YAAAHOO! Beat/ Yoyo yaoi! Ups to you! Um er welcome to the wonderful world of fanfics! and JSR :P you must write more! heehee. that was some great writing. Oh, how i have been awaiting BeatxYoyo _ you've gotta write more! Please, please, please! a heh...later!