Reviews for How to catch a star
DeProfundisClamavi chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
LOL ROFL, This was hilarious! I loved it!
TheKelsieGrim chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
First championshipping fic I have read and I so want more now! Anyway poor lance ash can be really dense some times cant he? I really found your story funny and lighthearted really nice easy fic to read. Thanks!
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
So cool! It was funny too, and poor Ash! being bugged by Lance everyday~!
Kettuhattu chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I laughed so much my stomach hurts x3 Lance is so obsessed of Ash
Moony the Sly chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
*snort* LOL! THat was hilarious!

Lance: Ash I love you!

ASh: *thud*

CLASSIC XD I blame you for making me spill soda on my desk XD! lol
Corrupted Optimist chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
XDD~~ OMG! Lance is SOO desperate for Ash-y XDD i LOVE this pairing! its one of my favs! AND YOURE THE ONE THAT GOT ME INTO IT! X3 gosh.. now i like two shonen-ai pairings.. Honorshipping(Morty/Matsuba x Falkner/Hayato and) and Championshipping (which you should know)..
RANT:
but.. XP hardly ANYONE writes these pairings! only YOU and the person who got me into Honorshipping write these!
so PLEASE.. for all that is holy.. PLEASE write more of this pairing(Championshippy)
SS2 Megami-sama chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Hehehehe, I love yaoi and shonen-ai. *reads doujinshi that she conned her father into buying for her off the internet.*
Mayonaka Hitomi chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
How come I just now find this fic? ...Oh, I've only been on this site for a week. *sweatdrop* Whateverishness. Nice fic. . . .

*ponders how she got into shounen-ai in the first place* It was all Yu-Gi-Oh! and Beyblade and Gundam Wing's faults. . . .*growls* Oh well.
Angel-Goddess chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Lol, aw, that's so cute! Haha, I'm into shounen-ai -_- I don't know how, oh wait, scratch dat... it all started with Beyblade... *sweatdrops* Newayz, I love htis fic, it was so cute! You have GOT to do another one, its so kawaii!

Much Love,

~*~Angel-Goddess~*~

aka Tenshi-Megami
Hasuko chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Hahahahahaha! That was soooo funny! I'm not a championshipper but I thought this fic was funny anyway! Keep up the good work!
Akiko chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Hey! I'm not a championshipper, but I liked this! I'm actually a big shishi (uh...whatever shippy it is when Gary and Ash hook it up) fan, so...*big teary eyes* Would you PLEASE do one? It'd make me so happy...Anywho, great story!

Keep it up!
tmp chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
oh lord I never knew so many people on an inocent kid's show could turn out gay. Danny and Rudy. Koga and Gary. I never execpted those four to get together. This story is strange but one of a kind. Man is Lance strange and persistent in his love for Ash. Its interesting really its something I could never picture. Lance and Ash being gay its just plain wrong. But the story itself it really good and well writen.
Ran Hoshino chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
YOu've utterly corrupted me. At first If someone had mentioned the mastershippy pairing I probably would have thought it a joke; but then you come along with your oh so well written fics and totally make me fall for the couple. AAARRRRRGGGGHHH! You have no idea how confused this makes me. And whatever happened to "I don't write shonen-ai in pokemon." I would have been fine and happy with what I had of pokemon, not scouring the web for more Lance/Ash pairings like I am now. :Sigh: Oh well, great new fic and as much as I like CCA you had better put out more mastershippy fics.
Someone Somewhere chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Well I can't say I like pokemon, but this story was sooooooo funny I couldn't help but read it (even if I have no Idea who teh people in this story are) Great job!